Mental Health invega + cannabis or methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatvibe

Bluelighter
Hey ! Just wondering what interactions invega would have with meth and cannabis? Any information would be appreciated :) thanks !

Please don't double-post your question like that (you asked the same thing in the invega thread). And I answered: you'll find yourself much more worse off if you use methamphetamine, and if you use weed, during treatment with an antipsychotic. Invega is meant to stop your brain from over-firing and freaking out. Those two substances will counteract the therapeutic purpose of your meds, and override them, making your brain over-fire and become that much more damaged and sick. It may seem fine in the short-term, but over time things will get much worse unless you stop using...

I would urge you to read about addiction stories and stories of people doing what you're doing in the dark side and sober living. It never turns out good. You basically have to make the choice of whether you want to get well or not. We offer support here on bluelight, but we don't substitute for therapists, and we aren't doctors. But I can tell you right now that what you're doing is the opposite of what will make you happy in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.