• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Invega and weed

Robchanna

Bluelighter
Hey guys I took invega sustena, 5 shots and noticed I can’t get High off anything. Does it come back? Like the euphoric feeling.

Antipsychotics usually make it difficult to get high. I’m not sure how one may or may not adjust when being on it long-term but it’s basically always going to be easier to get high without antipsychotics than with them.

I was on Risperidone (sp?) for 7days until constant vomiting and diarhhea make me quit. During that period, i has no trouble getting high.

Tom

I get high from THC. I've been on invega for 10 years. Pretty much right around the time they switched me to invega was the same time i found weed again.
It's very unpleasant being on APs alone. Or APs and alcohol.
APs block all effects from caffeine for me.

Hey guys I took invega sustena, 5 shots and noticed I can’t get High off anything. Does it come back? Like the euphoric feeling.
The same thing happened to me. Drinking is the same way. I don't get "drunk" anymore, so I stopped drinking all together. that's the result they want because they "the psychologist" don't want you mixing these things anyway. So theres gotta be something in this injection that would cause it. It's an inhibitor. Our liver metabolizes drugs so that we are able to feel euphoric.
I stopped 🚬 for 3 months. Used for 3 and stopped for 3. It's like a cycle and for dependence and tolerance. Smoke even if you don't feel high. Your still getting the benefit of the drug. It's our anandamide bliss molecule they are blocking
I can feel the effects again. Mild
I also drink red bull which has niacin in it. Taking over the counter meds like vitamins have helped with the side effects. I do have to take a sleep med because this stuff causes insomnia. They don't want us manic but are giving us something that keeps us up. Makes no sense.