• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Introducing Sprout - no longer OnSmack!

The secret is to learn to HATE every aspect of junkiedom. The rest follows naturally (eventually). Of course, if always helps if you have a replacement waiting in the sidelines (for me it has always been stims - speed, MDMA, and now 3fpm)

I admire you though saying you're oknto talk about it. If I talk to someone who's telling me they're chilling out to codeibe old cravings come out n I want it. Imax i do that, i replace opiates with JD.

This addiction lark is difficult. A few months ago I was very judgemental with two people thinking I'd never get addicted again n forgetting it all n out of no where my addictive tendencies come back. Shit

Evey

The secret is to learn to HATE every aspect of junkiedom. The rest follows naturally (eventually). Of course, if always helps if you have a replacement waiting in the sidelines (for me it has always been stims - speed, MDMA, and now 3fpm)

Don't you find it difficult switching from a downer drug to stimulants?
I used to love my stims before getting into heroin but now the thought of taking stims just doesn't appeal to me in anyway whatsoever. I guess I must just be a downer type guy.

Don't you find it difficult switching from a downer drug to stimulants?
I used to love my stims before getting into heroin but now the thought of taking stims just doesn't appeal to me in anyway whatsoever. I guess I must just be a downer type guy.

Well, my first love was and always will be speed. Unfortunately I cheated and started on a 20 year love affair with opiates. I was seduced - I thought that this was what had been missing all my life. But like many affairs, it eventually turned sour, but proved difficult to finish completely. I've had 3 opiate addictions, and 3 times now I've used stimulants to get off - obviously not during acute withdrawal, but to fill that emptiness which follows. The first time I used amphetamine excessively, but this soon turned round and bit me on the arse because I soon resorted to opiates to cope with the comedowns and general burnout from phet. The second time I used MDMA, which provided a bubble of residual empathy after each use which reinforced my desire to stay off gear. However, it didn't last. This third time, I actually got heavily into alcohol as a substitute which was effective, but possibly the worse of 2 evils. Then I discovered 'the 3' - this has effectively removed all desire for opiates, decreased my interest in alcohol, revitalised my sex life, removed the fat I'd gained from years of sitting in an office, doing opiates and drinking, and made me (finally) realise there is much more to life than smack. Plus, I know that this time it's forever - normally I have the attitude 'never say never again', but this time it's for real.

That's great that you have found something that works for you in staying away from gear.
Because of certain health issues I am in bit of a bind with what substances I can swap with gear.
I can't take stims due to the extra work they would make my heart do. Alcohol apparently isn't advised when prescribed Warfarin so at the moment I am sticking to diazepam & clonazolam.
It's bit of a bummer really as I still have some MDMA crystal sat around but I am a bit scared to take it in case it does something untoward to my heart.
Perhaps I can try taking it in small doses spread out over an afternoon?

Just run it by your doctor maxi, tell him you are fairly set on doing it ask the risks. I have a friend who has a heart condition but was ok with MDMA only ever took one low dose ofcourse per night. I don't think it's that bad on the heart rate compared to other amphetamines.

Sprout was reading your post about the midweek tweaking. One thing I've found makes keeping control of drugs use much easier is when I said I was only using at weekends, or saying to yourself you will have one blow out (let's face it half measures are dull with stimulants) then no more until X date. The only drug I have broken this rule for consistently has been booze, and I'm not even addicted, just habit forming.

Yes I guess I could ask my cardiologist as I have a good relationship with her and she does know about my drug usage and history. Will be interesting to hear what she has to say but I imagine her first thought would be to cover her ass rather than advising her heart patient to take an illegal drug.

Wafarin is pretty nasty stuff as I'm sure you're aware Max, which requires constant blood tests and dose readjustments. I personally would be VERY wary of any drug use whilst prescribed warfarin, due to the ease with which you can move along the scale from haemophiliac mode to stroke mode. As Sid said, ask your doctor - but I wouldn't rely on getting an honest answer..

Yes mate it will be 100%, that's why I said say you are determined you want to do it clean gear low dose etc and see what they say. The initial response from all professionals is always don't do it otherwise :)

Well, my first love was and always will be speed. Unfortunately I cheated and started on a 20 year love affair with opiates. I was seduced - I thought that this was what had been missing all my life. But like many affairs, it eventually turned sour, but proved difficult to finish completely. I've had 3 opiate addictions, and 3 times now I've used stimulants to get off - obviously not during acute withdrawal, but to fill that emptiness which follows. The first time I used amphetamine excessively, but this soon turned round and bit me on the arse because I soon resorted to opiates to cope with the comedowns and general burnout from phet. The second time I used MDMA, which provided a bubble of residual empathy after each use which reinforced my desire to stay off gear. However, it didn't last. This third time, I actually got heavily into alcohol as a substitute which was effective, but possibly the worse of 2 evils. Then I discovered 'the 3' - this has effectively removed all desire for opiates, decreased my interest in alcohol, revitalised my sex life, removed the fat I'd gained from years of sitting in an office, doing opiates and drinking, and made me (finally) realise there is much more to life than smack. Plus, I know that this time it's forever - normally I have the attitude 'never say never again', but this time it's for real.

QFMFT!

I didn't wanna post in the 3-FPM thread for fear of it being taken as a recommendation and was wary about it being seen as the self-delusion of addiction, but every single fucking word about removing any desire to use Opioids is something I can echo.
It has taken my mind completely away from them, and I simply haven't felt the same pleasure from them since I started. It's a replacement, sure, but for every vice I had - benzo's become useless, opies don't feel the same, alcohol is far less desirable, I simply forget to smoke tobacco, without tearing my mind to pieces and raping my soul like every other stimulant does.
The mid-week-Tweaking isn't a necessity, or something I'd ever do with frequency on anything else, I just can't find many legitimate reasons not to.

<3

QFMFT!

I didn't wanna post in the 3-FPM thread for fear of it being taken as a recommendation and was wary about it being seen as the self-delusion of addiction, but every single fucking word about removing any desire to use Opioids is something I can echo.
It has taken my mind completely away from them, and I simply haven't felt the same pleasure from them since I started. It's a replacement, sure, but for every vice I had - benzo's become useless, opies don't feel the same, alcohol is far less desirable, I simply forget to smoke tobacco, without tearing my mind to pieces and raping my soul like every other stimulant does.
The mid-week-Tweaking isn't a necessity, or something I'd ever do with frequency on anything else, I just can't find many legitimate reasons not to.

<3

Thanks Sprout - i'm glad you agree because I was worried I was somehow deluding myself. I honestly believe 3fpm has some value as a therapeutic tool

I guess you are both right. As long as I explain to her that it is a one off situation and that I won't be taking it alone in my flat just in case something did go awry then I'd hope that rather than her just saying don't do it she will instead inform me of the safest possible way to go about it. Having my best friend with me at the time will also reassure myself that if something was to go wrong then I have someone with me who can call the emergency services. I did do it once last year without consequence so hopefully all will be ok again this time.

Thanks Sprout - i'm glad you agree because I was worried I was somehow deluding myself. I honestly believe 3fpm has some value as a therapeutic tool

There is something to 3-FPM that is very special indeed.
It seems every "generation", so to speak, has the one compound that has something unique; LSD, MDMA, 4-MMC and now 3-FPM (yeah, I'd put it up there).

<3

never come across it and likely never will as RC's are not something I can buy - not having a bank a/c or anyone who uses it, sounds interesting tho 3-fpm -whats it like ?

This s fucking class. I remember reading years ago on BL loads of folk talking about Kets mysterious anti-depressant reboot abilities....and now its being properly looked into be pharma's......now we are getting anecdotal reports of 3-fpm being handy for helping with opiate withdrawl......... bluelight is weirdly at the forefront of medial science!

Those who actually use the compounds will always know far more than any quantitative data will provide to the disconnected.
Is it bad I feel some sort of pride for the first to post in EADD about 3-FPM, its ROA alterations and its unique feel?~

3-FPM literally terrified me the first few times, it is.... indescribable.

You bunch o' disbelievers remained so until one by one more reports rolled in, each making reference to 3-FPM feeling so very different to anything else.
;)

<3