Intresting question - makes you think

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
Well I got to talk to a lot of you people and from what iv'e seen most of use are either working/studying came from good families and have a good solid background - so why are we doing drugs ? what made you first do it ? peer presure ? curiosity ?
My story - 16 and a bit graduated high school (i used to be smart
smile.gif
) I was sort of a computer geek threw all high school and never fit in - was about 2 years smaller then anyone else in my calss, then at 17 got bored from everything and left to live by myslef in Tel-Aviv (israel's biggest city) started working in clubs to support myself and cause i was kuel for the first time in my life - then one day this guy bought E - now this is 6 years ago and isreal - it was special there - couldn't help myself and dropped for first time - ever since it's a weird thing you know how when you start taking drugs suddenly you see how easy it is to get it ? i can spot a drug dealer/user in a club miles away - B4 it's like a mistry but once you start suddenly everyone has it and it's the easiest thing to get - go figure
smile.gif

From then ups and downs - sometimes much more sometimes less..
Well how about you ? why did you start ? we all heard drugs are bad - they ruin your mind - they kill you ?
Well something to think about ...
Plur
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

As a product of one of the first DARE programs i was brainwashed.when i was 16 i got a job in a rest.and an older waitress gave me a roach.me and the other hostess went out to her car and smoked it.i was like "thats IT?!" i excepted to feel like icould fly or something.from there on i knew i was being lied too and made it my motto to try anything once and twice if liked it.

Well for the most part I grew up in a good home. Had both parents around. My father made good money and my mom stayed home with me and my sister. My father is to this day the most honest and truely good person I know. However when I was bout 10 or 11 I started to figure out my parents where in to coke. My father stopped when I was bout 12. My mother (the many user my father wasnt overly into it) Kept using till I was bout 15 (she's still goeas to N.A and A.A meeting after 8 1/2 years of soberity). So early on in my life I really beleived that drugs where one of the worst things people could do. As I grew a little older I grew smarter. I started to become more of a free thinker. About this time I started skoming pot once in a great while (I tried it a couple times at 12 and 13 but never even really got high).
I about 16 then. What smokeing pot thaught me is that everything I was ever taught in school or on t.v. about drugs was a lie. When I reilized this I began to wonder about my parents drug use. I tried coke not out peer presure or true desire to get high or any over typical reason to do a drug. I tried it because I wanted to understand this drug that consumed so much of my mothers life. Im part gald I did because I truely do understand why she was the way she was.
I started using it for that reason but I kept using it because I all the people I was around were doing it and to be total honest I loved the lifestlye. Then I meet a wonderful girl and fell in love. She was a non drug user and I had too chose between her and drugs. I choose her.
Fast forward 4 1/2 years. About 6 months ago our relationship ended. Bout 5 months ago I got back into the drug sceen. This time its really different though. I dont do drugs cause of peer presure or lifestyle or to run from problems or even real to even get fucked up. Now its all about experience and learning and sharing.
Sorry if I put anyone to sleep just started rambling and didnt wanna stop.
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

Well for the most part I grew up in a good home. Had both parents around. My father made good money and my mom stayed home with me and my sister. My father is to this day the most honest and truely good person I know. However when I was bout 10 or 11 I started to figure out my parents where in to coke. My father stopped when I was bout 12. My mother (the many user my father wasnt overly into it) Kept using till I was bout 15 (she's still goeas to N.A and A.A meeting after 8 1/2 years of soberity). So early on in my life I really beleived that drugs where one of the worst things people could do. As I grew a little older I grew smarter. I started to become more of a free thinker. About this time I started skoming pot once in a great while (I tried it a couple times at 12 and 13 but never even really got high).
I about 16 then. What smokeing pot thaught me is that everything I was ever taught in school or on t.v. about drugs was a lie. When I reilized this I began to wonder about my parents drug use. I tried coke not out peer presure or true desire to get high or any over typical reason to do a drug. I tried it because I wanted to understand this drug that consumed so much of my mothers life. Im part gald I did because I truely do understand why she was the way she was.
I started using it for that reason but I kept using it because I all the people I was around were doing it and to be total honest I loved the lifestlye. Then I meet a wonderful girl and fell in love. She was a non drug user and I had too chose between her and drugs. I choose her.
Fast forward 4 1/2 years. About 6 months ago our relationship ended. Bout 5 months ago I got back into the drug sceen. This time its really different though. I dont do drugs cause of peer presure or lifestyle or to run from problems or even real to even get fucked up. Now its all about experience and learning and sharing.
Sorry if I put anyone to sleep just started rambling and didnt wanna stop.
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

I really don't know how to approach this without sounding like an egocentric snob. Please know that is not what I am trying to do. So, I have a genius IQ. So, my dad makes more money than 99% of the American population. So, my dad hit us a lot. So, my brother was valedictorian of his class and went on to graduated from one of the top 20 universities in 3 years. So, my brother took off to South America. So, my parents got divorced and I at the age of 13 got completely responsibility for a 2 year old. So, my mom got engaged to a 70 year old man with cancer. So, my mom broke the engagement and was back with my dad. So, my mom filed for divorce again. So, my mom got back with the 70 year old with cancer. So, my mom decided since he did not want to buy her the house she wanted she was going to get back together with my dad because his philosophy was any one house is less expensive than supporting 2 households. So, I was at college 1500 miles away from this little girl I had taken care of for 4 years. So, I came home. So, I was resentful. So, I did something for myself.
I never did the drugs to escape my reality. I never did the drugs to get back at anybody. I never did the drugs because my parents told me not to. I never did the drugs to try to end it all. I never did the drugs for any reason except for me.
I did the drugs because I was curious. I did the drugs because they made me feel good. I did the drugs because they were the one thing in the world that was my own. I did the drugs because they were something that no one could take away.
They took away my independence. they took away my freedom. They took away my college experience. They took away my childhood. They took away my innocence.
They could not take away the feelings ecstasy gave me or the friends I had or the person I was. They could not take away me.
For anyone who read this...Thanks...
XOXO
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Meg - to anyone ? that was amazing - I couldn't help not to read this - WOW - and i thought i had it hard - i never pittied myself - and it doesn't look like you are to - but isn't life weird
smile.gif

Plur and a hugh hugg to you
smile.gif

------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

I started on drugs because I had always hated them. I was another one of those outcasts in school because I was a strange amalamation of band-geek, nerd, and jock. I was in every single music class in school, in the accelerated programs, president of the Drama Club, and was a Varsity Wrestler and Track runner. So I wasn't truly accepted by any of them, except the wastoid stoners who didn't go on to anything but pumping gas. They were nice people, but when they were high, they were idiots, and I was determined to never be like they were.
I got to college and met alot of very nice stoners, and decided to try MJ just to see what it was I was against, and why. I quickly became a stoner for a summer before I decided that my vocabulary and memory was going right downhill, and didn't do anything like that for another 2 years.
Then I fell in with ex-tripper computer geeks who had amazing stories to tell ("My intestines had exploded, but that was okay, I was just worried that I had ruined the comforter.") and I wanted to expand my mind. I tripped a few times, loved it, and was hooked.
Then, at a club, I met a couple of nice slacker-lads who offered to show me what rolling was all about. We went back to my friend's place, popped the pills and poofed away the night.
That one act began a great friendship with highly intelligent, caring people. I'm normally a rather guarded person, but nights on e help me to express my love for my friends and really be who I believe I am.
Anyways, sorry about the length, but I haven't really told that story. Thanks for being here, and for actually being interested in our lives. PLUR reigns here. Let it live.
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

Thanks Boo...A big hug to you, too!! You are the best!
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

Thanks Boo...A big hug to you, too!! You are the best!
------------------
Have fun and be careful!
Meg

is not that you have to be bad or have the "devil" in you to use drugs. A person who robs banks, a molester, an opium addict in China during the 1600 Opium wars. Go figure....Jesus Christ loves us all even while we are sinning!!!! I majored in psychology and specifically in "The Drug Addiction Business". I was like alot of you when I was younger....I had this need and I was going to go to college to figure myself out....Hey!!!!After years of blah, blah, blah....We just are, genetically, who we are. Love it or not, we just are who we are and on this particular window, you find alot of people who like "E". And Jesus Christ still loves em!!!!!!You would have to go back and do some study centered around the Harrison Tax Act around 1947 in the United States when in one fell swoop, drugs (And then of course addicts) were to be regulated and (of course) against the "law" to have either one in your possession....am I making any sense here.....I really enjoy this GBL I just got......Peace..............
God it is good to see bluelight back plur
If you are not programming your self....someone else is................JN

Wow... This is really cool... I grew up in a very very happy family... To this day, my only goal in life is to have a family that is even close to as happy as the one that I grew up in... I'm not going to get into particulars about money and whatnot, but suffice it to say that we had everything that we needed... All through school up until the ninth grade, I was a health nut... I worked out every day, and did every sport that there was... The big one's were Track, Powerlifting, Wrestling, Football, and Soccer...) I grew up in Arlington Texas, and eventually moved out east to a little town called Longview... In the ninth grade I met a guy named David Barnett... I tried Acid at his house for the first time, and I discovered the beauty of the drug... A week later I was in business with him... No more details... As time went by I realized that selling went against everything that I believed in so I began selling enough to break even, and giving the rest away to people who I thought needed to be enlightened... This worked out well until my friend got caught and went to Jail. I got out of the business quicklike after that, and went about my life until about the beginning of the 11th grade... At htis point, I started to realize that I was smarter than the "average" person. In the 11th grade, I met that one person that we all meet in our lifetimes that just fills in all the cracks that we are missing in ourselves. His name was Boo, and when I looked in the mirror I'll be damned if he wasn't staring right back at me... We were inseperable from that point on... It was a little hard on our respective girlfriends, but We managed. Both of us are straight as an arrow, but we swear to each other that we are soulmates because when we tripped together, there was a telepathic connection... We never said a word to each other... It was just perfect...
smile.gif
Well Senior year came around, and we both qualified for the State track meet from Plano East High School(Him in the 1 and 2 mile, me in the 110, 300m Hurdles.) Well at the meet we met another kid who worked at a small club called the Lizard Lounge(Robbie Shimanik) He was a Pole Vaulter, and he put us on the guest list for that night... We went to the club, and the rest is history... Here's the kicker though... We both looked at our lives and decided that we wanted to be relatively wealthy when we grew up so we decided to go to the West Point Military Academy... Well we went, and at the beginning of Sophmore year, he got kicked out for Coke... Well I'm still here, and 2 years later, he is a DJ and promoter in the Dallas area. (DJ Maxx "vibe tribe") We both started spinning at the same time...( We both also play the guitar, piano and Sax... Freaky huh?) We had talked about starting a promotion company after we graduated, but it seems that he has beaten me to it...
frown.gif
Well this is getting off the subject, but Suffice it to say that I was an experimental drug user, and I had a partner who had the same intentions as I did... The real reason that I like drugs is because they truly allow me to interact with people on a completely different level than I would otherwise... I can see into people's souls, but I don't use that knowledge in a bad way... Over time I have learned that the ONE THING that will make you happy is making other people happy... For instance... Lets say you are at a party and you see someone who is not happy... Try lookiing into their eyes and find what the one thing that they want or need is... Chances are it will be a hug, or just a smile... Sometimes it is just a word of encouragement, or in SpecialKNY's case, it was an apology... There is no better feeling than looking into someone's eyes and watching them transform from being a sad, a little bored, or maybe just lost person, into a happy content loving person... Everyone everywhere is looking for something... Most people don't know what it is that they are looking for, but I've found it!!! It is happiness... Happiness can't be bought or taken though... It has to be given whole heartedly... You can take or buy drugs, but remember that if you are not happy b4 you take them, they will not make you happy... Try it some time... Next time you are rollin, commit a random act of kindness, and watch the reaction on the other person's face... I guarantee, it will give you exactly what you've been missing your entire life... "My Little Sermon" is now over.
Peace Out,
-K-Luv-
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.