• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth Intravenous Meth Questions .. What Happened ?

Crystal Clouds

Greenlighter
I started using Methamphetamine Intravenously about two years ago and just recently (the past month or two) i went from a binge user to a daily user. the addiction has definitely got it’s claws around me but i don’t mind because the meth seems to have gotten to this really manageable level of high. i wake up and inject a 0.5 , which gets me wickedly spun first thing in the morning. by noon i need another shot so i’ll go 0.3-0.5 depending on what i’m doing , how tired i’m getting , or how much my body hurts. i should add if i’m not on meth i have extreme back pain , foot pain and knee pain. anywho , by six o’clock ish i’m ready for another shot , normally i’m home from work by then so i go balls to the wall with another 0.5. by 10pm i’m exhausted. i eat my one meal of the day , take my vitamins , hydrate and hit the pillow. eveyday i get my 8 hours of sleep just fine.

back in the day an oral dose would keep me spun for two whole days. and smoking used to actually work , get me high as hell too — nowadays if i smoke i’m pretty much wasting the meth because i will go right to bed from exhaustion and have no euphoria whatsoever. i used to shoot 0.1 and it would keep me well for a day and a half but the bags are going faster and faster with daily use. i don’t even bother buying less than a ball anymore because there’s no point.

what happened to meth ? where’s the 16 hour high ? the euphoria from IV lasts maybe an hour tops and then i’m just awake , motivated , and get my pain relief for maybe four-six hours. the rush is the best part of my life now unfortunately. not the sex on meth , it gets redundant after you’ve entangled yourself in daily use. not the music enhancement either , that’s kind of lost it’s magic too.

has daily use ruined meth for me ? i really don’t even see a point in using meth anymore as it’s not that far from what sober felt like anymore. however , i know somewhere in the back of my mind if i were to stop it’d be hell so i just keep giving in every few hours to this beast.

if i were to stop , how long would it be before i could get some semblance of a high again ?

i miss what meth used to be years ago , even if it caused all the problems in my life and put me in psychosis more times than i can count , i still even miss that aspect. psychosis doesn’t happen anymore , not even visual disturbances. and the family problems , relationship problems , work problems don’t happen anymore because nobody can tell i’m “high” on meth anymore.

should i even call it getting high anymore ? i’m just getting by …

I feel you on this 100% I miss when I’d take one hit too many and be “too” high. I haven’t felt that in a while. I miss psychosis and all the hallucinations! I know it can be bad sometimes but for some reason the psychosis aspect has always been the most interesting and entertaining part of Meth use. But anyway the reason for that is Meth is just not what it used to be just 4 or 5 year’s ago. Meth back then would have you thinking people are watching you through the walls. Now in my experience you will feel some euphoria that ends within 5-10 min then just feel awake for about 4-6 hours then your ready for more. I eat and sleep pretty much normally too. I will try to stay up as long as possible so sleep deprivation will add to the hallucinations. Also I will get some slight visual hallucinations (just seeing something in the corner of my eye) and some audible (like light background music wherever I go, Hearing my name being called.) on around say 3 on a binge. Besides just the dope it’s self not being as good your tolerance is raising. I started not even a full year ago and I definitely experienced a few couple episodes of psychosis, felt extreme euphoria, could actually get high from smoking it, got pretty damn good hallucinations from it, could easily stay up multiple days straight(now it’s difficult to make It over 24 hrs) sadly I haven’t made myself take a tolerance break so I can’t tell you for sure how long you’d have to take one for and how much you could use coming back but I’d say if you do a good 2-3 week break and then come back with at most a .2. I’d probably say smoke a lil first just to see where your tolerance is sitting.

I started using Methamphetamine Intravenously about two years ago and just recently (the past month or two) i went from a binge user to a daily user. the addiction has definitely got it’s claws around me but i don’t mind because the meth seems to have gotten to this really manageable level of high. i wake up and inject a 0.5 , which gets me wickedly spun first thing in the morning. by noon i need another shot so i’ll go 0.3-0.5 depending on what i’m doing , how tired i’m getting , or how much my body hurts. i should add if i’m not on meth i have extreme back pain , foot pain and knee pain. anywho , by six o’clock ish i’m ready for another shot , normally i’m home from work by then so i go balls to the wall with another 0.5. by 10pm i’m exhausted. i eat my one meal of the day , take my vitamins , hydrate and hit the pillow. eveyday i get my 8 hours of sleep just fine.

back in the day an oral dose would keep me spun for two whole days. and smoking used to actually work , get me high as hell too — nowadays if i smoke i’m pretty much wasting the meth because i will go right to bed from exhaustion and have no euphoria whatsoever. i used to shoot 0.1 and it would keep me well for a day and a half but the bags are going faster and faster with daily use. i don’t even bother buying less than a ball anymore because there’s no point.

what happened to meth ? where’s the 16 hour high ? the euphoria from IV lasts maybe an hour tops and then i’m just awake , motivated , and get my pain relief for maybe four-six hours. the rush is the best part of my life now unfortunately. not the sex on meth , it gets redundant after you’ve entangled yourself in daily use. not the music enhancement either , that’s kind of lost it’s magic too.

has daily use ruined meth for me ? i really don’t even see a point in using meth anymore as it’s not that far from what sober felt like anymore. however , i know somewhere in the back of my mind if i were to stop it’d be hell so i just keep giving in every few hours to this beast.

if i were to stop , how long would it be before i could get some semblance of a high again ?

i miss what meth used to be years ago , even if it caused all the problems in my life and put me in psychosis more times than i can count , i still even miss that aspect. psychosis doesn’t happen anymore , not even visual disturbances. and the family problems , relationship problems , work problems don’t happen anymore because nobody can tell i’m “high” on meth anymore.

should i even call it getting high anymore ? i’m just getting by …
its all good. my friend i understand your bite 100%. But that’s a slippery slope when you go down using more and more because I’m not quite high enough. youll never be high enough. I just go three days without anything. No liquor no cigarettes no nothing! three days….72 hours…and I use it as a reward. I’m looking forward to that seventy-second hour and when it does come, I got my hits back, the veins surface easier. The taste isn’t so bad in the mouth, and I enjoy that burn in my nostrils….granted i may not be as high as I was the first week of use. but I’m a lot higher than where I was iin that dry sober funk /that sober high reality // ultimately, it’s really you getting used to being high. life is normal because your high. and it’ll be that first day into the second day that being normal almost seems like you’re being high. your mind and attitude in the moments leading up to the hit is what will establish your outcome.