View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

intranasal 5-MEO-DMT... HOW MUCH?

phatass

Bluelighter
How much 5-meo-dmt snorted would it take to eb sure to have a brackthrouh exprience (i usually vape it, but would like to see the difference/nuance)?

Thanks in advanc for your answrs, tips and whatnot about the matter.

Not sure what certainly constitutes a breakthrough dose, but snorted I have taken it up to about 10 mg, or 15 at the highest. That was the orange tinged freebase which stung and probably didn't absorb ideally.
I personally never went for snorted breakthroughs and never smoked, but injected IM and especially in combinations with other things I have experienced breakthrough experiences. In one session I have went through 100-150 mg that way.
Mixing it snorted with ketamine was really really good!

Anyway I'd expect breakthroughs to maybe start happening often around 20, maybe 25 mg snorted? I get it if you dislike getting an anxiogenic not-quite breakthrough, but be careful and don't just dive in all the way immediately IMO.

I experienced breakthroughs at ~25 mg nasally. I hurt like hell though, so it was quite a strange way of entering a powerful trip.

yeah i got the tannish brown fine powder.... snorted 38mg, burnt loads for 10-15 mins, then pure bliss... prefered the effects to vaping (maybe coz i don't have a propr pipe and so use aluminium foil....), sniffed was more smoothe, less chaotic, easier to integrate the experience.

This was years ago, but I would sniff 30-35mg to enter the buzzy white light.
Don't have the stuff anymore though.