• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Intramuscular Suboxone

TheChoicesWeMake

Bluelighter
Hey there :)

I know this is a stupid idea to be asking about in a place like this. But curiousity is getting to me.

I'm curious taking a Suboxone Intramuscular Administration.

So dissolve pill, run it through sterile wheel filter.

Fill syringe and good to go? Ofcourse with alcohol wipes and all the other safety measures :)

Is this risky, seeing i run it through a wheel filter? Shouldn't it be fairly safe?

I'm guessing I can see on the liquid wether it's perfect clear and ”clean”?

Thanks! Best regards

PS, I've never done I'V, and only have IM needles

Well, if you have any other opioids in your system you run the risk of precipitated withdrawal.

Beyond that you basically have the risks of pill injecting, which are not negligible.

IM is generally more dangerous than IV with unsterile shit, which a pill is.

Of course your risks are yours to take. I've known people who have IVed subuxone, it's unlikely to kill you one off provided you don't have a nothing tolerance (basically so long as you know what you can handle, start small).

IM likely has added risks of infection. The risks are all relative.

Is there a particular reason you're thinking of using buprenorphine this way?

Well, if you have any other opioids in your system you run the risk of precipitated withdrawal.

Beyond that you basically have the risks of pill injecting, which are not negligible.

IM is generally more dangerous than IV with unsterile shit, which a pill is.

Of course your risks are yours to take. I've known people who have IVed subuxone, it's unlikely to kill you one off provided you don't have a nothing tolerance (basically so long as you know what you can handle, start small).

IM likely has added risks of infection. The risks are all relative.

Is there a particular reason you're thinking of using buprenorphine this way?
JessFR. I'm sorry that I didn't reply to your message.
It's bad style to ask a question and not reply, so I apologize for that.

I appreciate your input, and it made me think about things.
To be honest it was a silly idea I got when I wasn't totally sober, but I luckily never put it into action.