• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Interesting Revelations Regarding Effects of Pure MDMA

This used to happen when I was "sharing" reagent tested md All the time.

Dude I could sleep this isn't speedy enough I like the speedy ecstacy.... smh.. "oooohhh you mean the bunk shit?"

What you had before likely wasn't actual mdma.

I'm positive the vast majority of the shit I took in the past was not MDMA, or was MDMA cut with amphetamine or methamphetamine. I actually remember that the first time I tried mixed amphetamine salts, my initial response was to compare it to MDMA. I thought there was definitely some notable component of it there, and that alone tells me I was probably just eating the speediest shit xD

The first time I ever tried "molly" I think it may have been legit, because I found it incredibly relaxing and even a bit psychedelic as I was having closed eye visuals (maybe MDA or MDA/MDMA?) and things seemed noticeably different. I actually spent most of that experience listening to music with headphones and my eyes closed, though I had quite the drive to seek social interaction too. I was at home and a good friend of mine was there but was sleeping and did not want to wake, so I was texting, instant messaging, and calling away in the beginning. I also tried a tablet with my girlfriend for her first time shortly thereafter, and that was also incredibly relaxing with a very strong social component and feeling of love and closeness with her. Other than those two first times times though (which seemed similar to this time but were actually more intense and profound--maybe nowadays my serotonin stores just aren't what they used to be xD), I'm positive that everything else I got was either cut with speed or was some random cathinone.

Last edited:
Set and setting (which must surely be the most influential variable on the MDMA experience, followed shortly by the dosage) aside, one explanation for why so many of the pills of some time ago seemed more conducive to the dance floor, was the presence of caffeine with the MDMA. It is a fairly common result in many of the older lab analyses and I have no doubt its inclusion does alter the "energy" of the experience somewhat. A mild stimulant like this is preferred to methamphetamine, as too much of the latter will give a certain clarity which is not desired whilst on MDMA.

To me ( 20 + years since I ate my first dose ) pure needs an amphetamine boost or atleast caffine.

I hate meth,but I took a combo of mdma/meth pills for about a year. That combination would make me extremely horny. Considered finding some to mix with the pure. I only dose once a year now.