• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Interesting Revelations Regarding Effects of Pure MDMA

JrBiochemist

Greenlighter
Hey BL, I've been reading a lot about MDMA and its effects recently, and I acquired some that was found to be quite pure. It was initially reagent tested with Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, and Simon's and then tested via GC/MS.

So, the main reason I wanted to post about it and hear people's thoughts is because the effects of this pure MDMA taken without anything else were nothing like anything I ever experienced before. I had taken "ecstasy" and "molly" countless times in my younger days, and nothing I ever had felt like this pure MDMA crystal I received. The closest it ever came was to a few "Yellow Monkey" pills I ate years ago, and even those seemed much more stimulating. I've taken bk-MDMA several times too, and some of the first few times I actually just thought it was MDMA (before I was ever able to directly compare the effects of either knowing that I had one or the other), but especially in light of this pure MDMA experience, I can now guage that they are incredibly different. bk-MDMA seems to have a much more stimulating body buzz, and although it is simultaneously peaceful, it just feels almost nothing like the body high of MDMA. Where bk-MDMA is a more buzzy feeling, MDMA provided a much more melty, fluid/smooth body high that lasted much longer.

So anyways, what I really wanted to say was that MDMA as experienced by myself as well as my sister, girlfriend, best friend, and another close friend seemed to have very little in the way of stimulation. The come-up was somewhat heavy and sedating for a brief period of time but eventually we all experienced a "break through" in which we found ourselves in the most relaxed, clear-headed states imaginable. None of us had any desire to do anything. No desire to dance, talk, hug, profess our deepest love for each other, etc. We were all just sitting there happy. It was like obtaining a perfect level of zen mindfulness, where no thoughts were even experienced other than those stimulated by our environments. I actually really enjoyed the mind state, and would love to take some again in a few months, but I'm just so amazed at how this does not match up at all to the stereotype of "ecstasy" effects.

Don't get me wrong, conversation was incredibly easy and fluid when it did occur, it just didn't pour out of us like one might have expected. I'm sure that set and setting could make a pretty big difference on the effects too (as well as dose--I took 127 mg, other friend took 150 mg, and the two ladies took 100 mg), as I imagine being in an energetic environment could increase feelings of excitement in the user, but it really just seems that pure MDMA causes very little in the way of stimulation. Obviously my experience doesn't explain away every single person's MDMA experiences if they felt they were very energetic, but some part of me doubts that a lot of those experiences were that of just pure MDMA. Even MDMA cut with caffeine is incredibly more energetic than MDMA by itself, and it's interesting that this experience was not limited to just myself, but that my sister, girlfriend, and two friends also had the exact same experience.

I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on this. Has anyone ever taken pure MDMA (that was actually verified by some kind of analytical lab test, not just spot tests) and found it to be rushy and stimulating? I've seen people argue a bit back and forth about the topic in other threads where several people will claim MDMA is not very stimulating, but then other people will insist that it is. That's why I'm curious to hear if anyone who had lab-verified MDMA found it stimulating to some noticeable extent. The only real dopaminergic effect I could put a finger on was the incredibly clear-headed mindstate and overall feeling of wakefulness and alertness, but other than that, I just wanted to melt on the couch. I ended up falling asleep on it like 4.5 hours in at around 1:00 AM, though I'm sure that's partially due to the fact I had been up since 7:00 AM the previous day anyways. There were no come down effects whatsoever in any of us and I and my girlfriend had no desire to redose (if the others did, they didn't mention it). Shit, I didn't even like smoking weed on it like I used to back in the day. I felt like the weed just clouded the otherwise incredibly clear head space and I wanted to preserve it.

tl;dr - My life has been a lie! MDMA doesn't make me want to dance and pour my heart out to people, it just makes me want to melt into a couch and meditate!

PS - Sorry if there is a thread specifically on this already! I looked for a Big & Dandy MDMA thread but didn't see it, just the bk-MDMA one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't rolled since 2001.. 1997-2001 were great years for me. Those doses were kinda getting close to the high end.. I wouldn't be surprised if you just melted into the ground and laid there in your own little euphoric puddle.. I would often experience that same feeling I would sit for an hour not saying anything or doing anything but listening to music and other people chatter.. My eyes would somewhat flutter sometimes but other than that it would be exactly as you described.. I still felt that amazing connection and empathy with others.. I just didn't feel the need to communicate it because it felt as if it were already understood... If I dosed even higher my teeth would chatter more and my eyes would be fluttering uncontrollably and I would have a hard time trying to express a thought much less get up and dance or move around... I would just lay there kinda moaning.. In my experience the lower doses seemed to create a more social environment.. Just thoughts from an old raver, who can no longer find anything legit because he has been out of the loop for so long and he happens to live in Florida..

Just the other day I was scanning through the oldest pages of the Edata or some site that tested pills... I was just looking at each logo and reminiscing about all the fun times.. I took MDMA, MDA, MDE or MDEA(whatever).. The MDMA had the effects that you and I described... The MDA wasn't quite as euphoric for me.... I wanted to socialize but felt more out of it... more inside myself but without that melting euphoria.. Then at about the 3-4 hr mark you would begin tripping but it was a very unique trip compared to LSD or shrooms. Only hallucinogens I have done, unless you count count angel trumpets.. haha.. horrible out of mind experience. The MDE just felt like you got a weak or garbage pill. I kept thinking am I gonna role.. I feel it but I don't.. What's going on and that was about as good as it got.. Oh what fond memories..

Me and my friend were talking about this the other night.. I wish I could find some of these new imports they have floating about.. Orlando used to be absolutely flooded because of Disney world at the time they were sending huge quantities through Orlando international with Dutch and German nationals because the could just pass themselves off as tourists.. I remember when you could get good pills for $5-$7... at the most they were $10.. I don't know what happened... Every city had an after hours club.. Everybody and I mean every body was rolling back then.. I over did it.. There wasn't a bluelight or if there was I wasn't aware.. I would try to chase the feeling.. Sometimes it would kinda work.. Other times I would just wind up swallowing insane amounts of these cheap pills with K and G just to get a shot out feeling... I payed dearly for that foolishness for several years but it's all good now.. The good old days never to return to me again..

Last edited:
What I have is just tested with reagents (5 different, including purity test), with perfect results. But how you describe MDMA is how I experience it as well. For me it's zero energy, a sense of inner peace and acceptance of self, just a true feeling of happiness, increased willingness to communicate, music sounds great, skin feels awesome to the touch, loved up euphoria, forgiveness of self and others. But I don't get any loved up feelings towards strangers, it just brings out feelings that are already in me. For example can all my love for my boyfriend almost make me tear up, cause it just feels so extremely good and I just really appreciate everything we have together, it's like I'm about to explode out of love and happiness. So for me MDMA is a very real substance, that really doesn't give me feelings that aren't already in me.

Regarding energy, I actually have a problem where I fall asleep on pure MDMA (probably cause of my narcolepsy). So I take MDMA with my usual dose of dextroamphetamine (10 mg), it doesn't interfere with the MDMA, and doesn't give me energy - it just keeps me awake. :) Next time I'm going to give caffeine another try, to maybe give me a little more energy. I tried taking MDMA with 20 mg dex, and that gave me really bad jaw clenching (which I normally doesn't get on MDMA or dex), without giving me that much more energy. So I won't go over 10 mg dex with MDMA, since 10 mg doesn't give me any side effects.

The only combination that has given me the "typical ecstasy" effects were MDMA+meth combo (also tested with 5 different reagents). It was awesome, and I would love to do it again. I prefer pure MDMA, but the combo is a lot more fun with extreme bodily euphoria (in addition to MDMA's loved up mental euphoria), but not as much insight. Dancing for hours, bonding with strangers, ect. I can also bond with strangers on pure MDMA, but that's usually bonding with a friend of a friend, in opposite to bonding with a complete stranger. On MDMA I always stay with my friends and my loved ones, on the mix I could have been there alone - and still had a great time. Pure MDMA is not like that for me, I need to be around my true friends to have the best time :)

On MDMA+meth I have said things that isn't true, and also done things that are unlike me. But I have never said things on MDMA that I haven't actually meant. If that makes sense. I have one time on MDMA shared some information about myself that I wished I hadn't, but nothing major. More like "oh my, did I tell him that, well ok"...

Also, MDMA+meth gives compulsive redosing (or the feeling of it). And the next days all I have thought about is "when can I do it next", these thoughts usually lasts about 5 days. :p

What I have is just tested with reagents (5 different, including purity test), with perfect results. But how you describe MDMA is how I experience it as well. For me it's zero energy, a sense of inner peace and acceptance of self, just a true feeling of happiness, increased willingness to communicate, music sounds great, skin feels awesome to the touch, loved up euphoria, forgiveness of self and others. But I don't get any loved up feelings towards strangers, it just brings out feelings that are already in me. For example can all my love for my boyfriend almost make me tear up, cause it just feels so extremely good and I just really appreciate everything we have together, it's like I'm about to explode out of love and happiness. So for me MDMA is a very real substance, that really doesn't give me feelings that aren't already in me.

Regarding energy, I actually have a problem where I fall asleep on pure MDMA (probably cause of my narcolepsy). So I take MDMA with my usual dose of dextroamphetamine (10 mg), it doesn't interfere with the MDMA, and doesn't give me energy - it just keeps me awake. :) Next time I'm going to give caffeine another try, to maybe give me a little more energy. I tried taking MDMA with 20 mg dex, and that gave me really bad jaw clenching (which I normally doesn't get on MDMA or dex), without giving me that much more energy. So I won't go over 10 mg dex with MDMA, since 10 mg doesn't give me any side effects.

The only combination that has given me the "typical ecstasy" effects were MDMA+meth combo (also tested with 5 different reagents). It was awesome, and I would love to do it again. I prefer pure MDMA, but the combo is a lot more fun with extreme bodily euphoria (in addition to MDMA's loved up mental euphoria), but not as much insight. Dancing for hours, bonding with strangers, ect. I can also bond with strangers on pure MDMA, but that's usually bonding with a friend of a friend, in opposite to bonding with a complete stranger. On MDMA I always stay with my friends and my loved ones, on the mix I could have been there alone - and still had a great time. Pure MDMA is not like that for me, I need to be around my true friends to have the best time :)

On MDMA+meth I have said things that isn't true, and also done things that are unlike me. But I have never said things on MDMA that I haven't actually meant. If that makes sense. I have one time on MDMA shared some information about myself that I wished I hadn't, but nothing major. More like "oh my, did I tell him that, well ok"...

Also, MDMA+meth gives compulsive redosing (or the feeling of it). And the next days all I have thought about is "when can I do it next", these thoughts usually lasts about 5 days. :p
Well put luxray. Great post

Thank you for your responses! It is interesting to hear how the two of you also experienced something very similar. I think next time I decide to take it with I may use around 75-80 mg to see if there a stronger social component, but I will say that the 127 mg was *extremely* enjoyable regardless of my lack of desire to do much. I'm at the point where I only ever want to take MDMA with people I already care about or am already close friends with already, so I don't mind not feeling like I need to pour my heart out to everyone. It was enough just to feel content around them and to take joy out of the closeness that was already there. I've also had experiences on rolls cut with meth or plain old d-amp where I just wanted to reach out to and bond with random strangers around me, and I definitely had some very interesting and fulfilling conversations, but that's mainly a thing of the past for me at this point. I'm more "settled down" at this point in my life and I tend to approach drug use much more cautiously, so I usually don't want to be out in a public place on drugs unless I'm already very comfortable in that particular place or with that particular drug (and dose)--just in case things go awry. It haven't had a bad experience or incident in public in the past, but you can't be too careful! Oh, and I can definitely relate to the compulsive urge to redose on those cut ones. That's how "ecstasy" always was for me--just wanting to take pill after pill after pill to keep things going all night and for as long as possible. I thought that was just in the character of MDMA, but I see now that I was wrong, at least as far as my own urges are concerned. 127 mg of MDMA had me on such a good trip that redosing was the furthest thing from my mind, and when I actually started to come down, I didn't feel any sort of drive to want to bring the feeling back, as it left me feeling quite contented with what I had just experienced and I was perfectly happy to leave it at that.

I'm going to be acquiring some MDA soon too so I might end up trying that stuff next time instead of taking MDMA again, but it won't be for a few months so we shall see! I was actually worried that the last MDMA I got before this stuff (it was nicknamed "Canadian Ivory" and came from where you might expect based on the name) was actually MDEA, because the reagent test results indicated that it should have been fine (purple/black on marquis; positive on Simon's; etc.) but the effects felt kind of like what you described. I got a little bit of a hazy/stoned feeling while coming up but I experienced no "break through" where I otherwise would have landed in the wonderful, clear, euphoric headspace that MDMA should provide...it just stayed relatively sedating and boring the entire time. At many points I actually thought things like, "I think I would have rather just smoked weed and maybe drank some alcohol over taking this, although it's not the worst drug experience I could imagine." My girlfriend actually became incredibly uncomfortable on it for hours (~110 mg dose), and we ended up deciding to give her a very small amount of 2-FMA (around 10 mg) after two hours or so just to get her up off the couch, and she luckily began feeling much better after that. I don't really know if that truly was MDEA or just really potent MDMA (and we were overdosing) or some other MDx analogue, but I'll try to get some analyzed at some point when I get a chance. It looks very, very similar to the MDMA described in the OP but looks like it was washed a few more times, but who knows?

It's really sad to me how this generation (and probably many of those who were rolling in the early 2000s) have been fed a lie! (of sorts) Especially now with all of these synthetic cathinones going around--I wouldn't be surprised if people who were used to getting bk-MDMA or some other cathinone analogue might think they got bunk if they got some real MDMA, which is depressingly ironic. I found myself convinced that the bk-MDMA I got was "the real deal" just because I never got any MDMA-containing rolls that weren't cut with some stimulant or another, and I guess methylone was better at replicating the effects of dirty rolls due to the extra stimulation. I actually still like bk-MDMA now that I've taken samples that were tested positive for methylone and I knew what I was getting into before taking them, but MDMA is far superior in many ways and worth taking for its own right, at least in my opinion!

Pure powder MDMA (what we called "molly" when Miley Cyrus was a toddler and before anybody other than Sasha Shulgin had heard of or taken bk-MDMA) has always been a little boring, I thought, and is better combined with methamphetamine. For whatever unknown to me reason, pressed MDMA pills of the late 90s had a tendency to be speedier / dancier (or maybe I just took more of those in clubs), and that's the kind I liked best.

Back then, a lot of people would get a weak or just outright bunk MDMA pill, and say, "Oh, it must be MDE." That is wrong, though. Real MDE, which I only did once and was at the time it was still legal in Amsterdam (1997), is very smacky, intense, satisfying, and lasts about as long as bk-MDMA. I wouldn't want to have to dance on it, though.

bk-MDMA is shorter lasting, less empathic, more adrenergic, and more prone to re-dosing than the real love drugs. It is the least desirable of the lot.

I only did MDA once. It was great, though. Speedier, trippier, and slightly less empathic than MDMA. To be perfectly honest, however, I like all the drugs I mentioned in this post and wish I had any of them now.

I didn't really like MDE but I was in a cub environment so that might have been the reason cause I wanted to get up and dance.. Run around and hug the girlies.. It was kinda cool though.. Me and my good friend just lay on the speakers.. and she turned towards me and asked if I thought she was pretty.. That's the moment when my best friend of two years turned into a hot romance.. It was on from that moment.. Made out on the speakers and carried it home.. I guess it was sensual.. Great memories all around..I didn't speculate that it was MDE.. The pill is on Ecstacydata.. I don't know how many milligrams were in the pill though .. It was fun to look back at the presses and reminisce... Where are these new super imports???

Last edited:
I think almost all the good stuff is either in California, still in Europe, or on the darknet illegal drug marketplaces.

I'm curious to hear people's thoughts on this. Has anyone ever taken pure MDMA (that was actually verified by some kind of analytical lab test, not just spot tests) and found it to be rushy and stimulating?

yes. we have free lab testing in my country and almost all mdma i've had (either as crystals, powder or pills) has had no other active ingredients.
the thing with mdma is that you can do whatever you like on it. you could dance all night at a party (and get a rushy, stimulating experience), you could chill with friends (and tell them how much you love them) or simply lie down on a blanket, watch the stars and melt into the ground below.
it might take some effort to bring yourself to get up from the blanket to the dancefloor or to stop dancing and lie down, but once you're there it feels equally perfect.

Yeah, I read one study (don't remember which one) that dancing all night while MDMA and dancing in a club environment increases its effects by 700%. That sounds about right to me.

Yeah, I read one study (don't remember which one) that dancing all night while MDMA and dancing in a club environment increases its effects by 700%. That sounds about right to me.

I'd happily believe that. I remember reading a study where they measured dopamine, noradrenaline and a number of other neurotransmitters in people listening to different styles of music. They found pretty substantial increases in fight/flight related neurotransmitters in those listening to techno but not in those listening to classical music. Throw in a powerful triple mono-amine releaser and you've got a recipe for a huge release of stimulating chems in the brain x).

When I took ecstasy (pills) outside a club I got a warm feeling in my chest, waves of euphoria, and a bit of headfuck. Whenever I took ecstasy (pills) in a club I was absolutely flying. Bouncing off the walls, dancing until my body dropped, and the buzz was immensely more profound.

In my opinion, ecstasy outside of a club/rave environment is a waste considering that the effects diminish over time and you lose the magic.

yes. we have free lab testing in my country and almost all mdma i've had (either as crystals, powder or pills) has had no other active ingredients.
the thing with mdma is that you can do whatever you like on it. you could dance all night at a party (and get a rushy, stimulating experience), you could chill with friends (and tell them how much you love them) or simply lie down on a blanket, watch the stars and melt into the ground below.
it might take some effort to bring yourself to get up from the blanket to the dancefloor or to stop dancing and lie down, but once you're there it feels equally perfect.

This is true.. It all depends on where you are and what you want to do.. MDMA doesn't force energy on you but if you start dancing or are doing something active than you will get that energy rush...

I don't think MDMA outside of the club or rave is a waste at all.. Infact I think if you aren't using it outside of a club at all than it is a waste.. Clubs are superficial enclosed areas with a bunch of scenesters and loud pounding music that makes it difficult to have substantial conversations.. Real, sensual, deep communication with my girlfriend and a few friends while confessing my inner feelings, desires and love is where its at.. Walking on the beach hand and hand with my girl, talking under the stars, with the waves crashing and the wind blowing across my skin is my idea of the best way to utilize MDMA

Last edited:
I think you have it there happy dude: A vital part of the MDMA 'experience' is who you are with, where you are and what is going on. I first took MDMA, a very good, pure pill apparently, when I was almost 40, and it was, for mr, what Shulgin would call a plus four experience. The first thing I recall was the music - back then, not to my liking, sort of early 90's dance stuff... which all of a sudden sounded very 'stereo', a bit louder... and a lot better, mid-track. I mentioned this, and the good friend who had given me the pill grinned and said with delight "It's working!"
As it came on - I should mention that we had been somking weed and drinking a little, plus I had taken a customary dose of Dexedrine, though altogether that was a very normal, familiar state for me - I was absolutely astonished by the 'power' of the stuff, which filled me with a very intoxicated but supremely beautiful sense of something utterly new to me. At the time I was well familiar with LSD and Psilocybin, and sensed it was a bit like that, an 'altered state', but an entirely new one, and far more enjoyable, 'safe' and controlled. A very little initial anxiety, but that soon went in the wonder of it. I remember saying, both out loud and to myself..."this is the drug I have always been looking for!", as I wandered around with myy friend, being introduced to smiling, loving and affectionate strangers, who were invariably delighted, reassuring and welcoming.... particularly when they realised it was my 'first E'. I was a little embarrassed by that, but my occasional confusion and bewilderment at this new sensation was entirely positive and nobody teased me, took the piss, or made me uncomfortable - quite the opposite. In fact, I clearly remember more than one person saying, when told of my 'first E'... "Enjoy it, it's the best ever!", with quite solemn, yet delighted enthusiasm, which sounds like a contradiction, but is the only way of describing it? It was, to me, a religious experience, an epiphany, and during those few precious hours, I changed forever, and certainly for the better - for which I am very, very grateful.
In what way, and how, it is only fair to ask - and that is hard to answer. Before I was pretty unhappy (clinical depression, which only responds to Dexedrine), rather negative, quite destructive sometimes, and although I painted and wrote, it was mostly confined to medieval military history, aimed at producing a book. I was just out of a long, disastrous relationship, and had moved to a new place where i was very depressed, considering suicide quite often - something I'd not told my friends of course, but they had suspected.

Following that taste of Ecstasy - in every sense of the word - I realised there was so much more to the world, and to my great surprise and profound delight, my gloom, depression and dismal lack of enthusiasm, energy and motivation could be overcome and destroyed, and it was still possible for me to feel and experience glorious excitement, and be in a long forgotten, in fact, never previously known, state of divine, loving joy - and be surrounded by other, lovely people in the same state! One little pill had produced, enabled and allowed this to happen, it was scarecely believable!

I'm glad to say that enough of my suspicion and pragmatism remained to make me carefully think this over during the next few days, and although carried away, one foot remained on the ground. I realised that this divine revelation was not something which MDMA could or would provide on a regular, daily basis, and even if it were possible, would have a number of unfortunate drawbacks. Seeing I couldn't even use an A-Z when we were driving around, operating machinery, working and functioning in the 'normal world' was not a good idea, and my helpless, soppy grin would probably attract unwanted attention - even in the pub! Even so, long after that night, my personality and outlook continued to be different - for well over fifteen years now, I am friendly, open, approachable and easy with strangers, able to talk about anything, and physically open, giving hugs and kisses to men and women alike. One of the most vital, valuable things I learned that night, and during numerous wonderful MDMA fuelled experiences, was the true nature of Love, and its disconnection from sex. This might sound rather corny, but I truly believe that God has no gender or humanoid 'form', it is a force, like The Force in Star Wars if you like, which bindz and connects everything in the Universe together, and God is Love. And I am, at heart, an old hippie, who rescues stranded bees and worms from the pavement without shame, cares not whoever thinks I am a bit odd or weird, thanks to that wonderful, chemically inspired experience. And it opened my mind, body and spirit to a whole lot more, but I'll save that for now, far too much already!

Footnote (sadly forgotten in my enthusiasm!): Had I just taken that E on my own, and spent the evening watching TV, listening to music, and fiddling with various projects, I suspect the great 'revelation' mentioned above would never have occured, or would have been far less intense and dramatic. I think the essential part was/is the peculiarly wonderful, delightful 'magic' of MDMA lies in those kindred spirits around you (who are also E'd up), and the inexplicable mutual connection produced by the drug.

I don't think MDMA outside of the club or rave is a waste at all.. Infact I think if you aren't using it outside of a club at all than it is a waste.. Clubs are superficial enclosed areas with a bunch of scenesters and loud pounding music that makes it difficult to have substantial conversations.. Real, sensual, deep communication with my girlfriend and a few friends while confessing my inner feelings, desires and love is where its at.. Walking on the beach hand and hand with my girl, talking under the stars, with the waves crashing and the wind blowing across my skin is my idea of the best way to utilize MDMA

Sorry, I could have been clearer. I meant for me personally. Ecstasy was all about being absolutely blasted out my mind whilst dancing to loud pumping music. Because you lose the magic, I regret the times I took it outside of a club because it reduced the effects on future occasions in a club (losing the magic).

I didn't mean to imply this is a hard rule for everyone. It completely depends on what you find the most beneficial use of the most amazing drug ever.

Hello Happy Dude! There are no 'rules' as you know? I agree though, a vital part of the 'magic' of MDMA is the surroundings and situation, the music, the lights... and mosy important IMHO, the people you are with. I have taken the stuff quite a few times, and gone to the pub... had a nice time, but since everyone else wasn't E'd up, it was somehow a bit of a waste. Also took it alone once, when out of speed, but having an important job to do on my car... spent the whole night dancing to the radio in the garage, fiddling ineffectually with silly electronic projects... and feeling very lonely, unfulfilled and unsatisfied. Not a single useful, successful thing done.

I've gone to shows and clubs before on "E" or "molly" (God only knows what I actually took all of those times) and have had some great times. I just think that, at least for me and the group of friends I have shared this fantastic MDMA with, clubbing would be damn near impossible with the doses we took. I love dancing my ass off on speed, but I was just so surprised by the utter lack of stimulation that MDMA produced (purely) on its own. But as other people have already said, set and setting are very important. I could see maybe if I were listening to some very energetic music on MDMA I might be more inclined to dance (or just float around the dance floor...close enough), but I think the true revelation for me was that MDMA by itself just doesn't produce that pounding energy and drive to go out and do things that I always associated with the drug from my past usage. That might be a job best saved for MDMA cut with a stimulant ;)

I just got some 2C-B which I'm going to trying for the very first time (already done I, E, C, P, T-2) this Friday, but after that little experiment is finished, I plan to take MDMA again at a smaller dose to see how it changes the social component (again with just people I already feel deeply bonded with). After that time, ideally a few months later, I might try taking some and going to a club or EDM show and see how it makes me (and the homies) feel in that environment.

Last edited: