• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs interesting non stimulant research chemicals

el pico

Greenlighter
What are some interesting research chemicals which are not stimulants?

(I searched but was unable to find any threads similar to this.)

These

Other than that only stims really unless you count phenazapam... which isn't an RC.

am i just missing the depressants in that link?
or are there none?
im not into tripping so maybe that list isn't for me.

There are no depressants in that linky cos that's the PD Index. There really aren't any RC depressants. None widely available commercially certainly.

^ Bit of a shame eh. I think my stim days are behind me. These days I just want to relax at home with a cozy warm substance running through me.

So, opiates and benzos, obviously, but some variety would be nice. G is nice but I want something that doesn't affect my ability to function much. G gets you too "fucked up". K definitely affects that too much lol. I hate alcohol (and again, fucked up) too.

Love to try some barbituates, but I've never ever ever heard of them being for sale anywhere.

Ethaquaalone (Quaalude analogue) used to be available on the RC scene but not recently. Other than that the recentish tramadol analogue is about it for widely-available RC depressants.

the ones i know of that are available now are phenazepam, etizolam, phenprobamate, and 2-methyl-2-butanol (sp?)
i was just wondering if there was anymore that i was missing out on.

EDIT: oh and chlorobutanol

the ones i know of that are available now are phenazepam, etizolam, phenprobamate, and 2-methyl-2-butanol (sp?)
i was just wondering if there was anymore that i was missing out on.

EDIT: oh and chlorobutanol

Doesn't chlorobutanol do almost nothing in terms of making one feel good, but have an awefully long halflife leaving you feeling like you have a benzo-type hangover for days after use?

*shudder*

As for the OPs question, as HdoubleODeezy said, I'd say Etizolam is the best bet for RC downers, although it's not /really/ an RC, but close enough. I'm still yet to get my hands on any, but it sounds damn fine.

it's too bad Etizolam is so damn difficult to get your hands on... i'll just have to settle for the phenazepam. *sigh*

I would never put chlorbutanol into my body, halogenated compounds with the halogens on non-aromatic carbons is probably not something you want to ingest.

Etizolam is decent, though i personally prefer other benzos over it, it's pretty good. Phenazepam is not really recreational.

Phenprobamate's nice though, particularly on top of a small amount of a benzo.

I wish i'd gotten more etaqualone when it was available; it was definitely the most enjoyable (though it's not as safe OD-wise as benzos are)

Doesn't chlorobutanol do almost nothing in terms of making one feel good, but have an awefully long halflife leaving you feeling like you have a benzo-type hangover for days after use?

*shudder*

As for the OPs question, as HdoubleODeezy said, I'd say Etizolam is the best bet for RC downers, although it's not /really/ an RC, but close enough. I'm still yet to get my hands on any, but it sounds damn fine.

no chlorobutanol is amazing, it has all the nice/euphoric parts of EtOH with none of the nausea/shitty effects/hangover. i'd love to get some more of those little camphoraceous shards

phenazepam is a fucking HORRIBLE drug. i fucked up my life so badly with that shit. i never imagined anything so bad could ever happen to me.

i would have been so much better off shooting heroin. seriously.

phenazepam is a fucking HORRIBLE drug. i fucked up my life so badly with that shit. i never imagined anything so bad could ever happen to me.

i would have been so much better off shooting heroin. seriously.

Tell us a tale. Nothing beats a good phenazepam black out story.

^His tale is in one of the Phenazepam mega-threads (either current or previous one)... Went much as you'd expect. The interesting thing is that you can follow his experience all the way from the excitement when he placed the order to the aftermath as it was happening, and then a more coherent re-explanation like a week later... I say this only so that anyone interested can read it and see that getting into pure benzo powders without the utmost respect for their power will almost certainly experience a very bad blackout.

I personally like phenazepam and etizolam about equally... They are good in different respects, IMO. Etizolam leaves less of a mental fog and wears off much quicker than phenazepam which are certainly benefits, but I also feel that phenazepam is more of a hard-hitting sedative and if that's what you're looking for, it certainly fits the bill...

non stimulant rcs? clonazolam, flubromazolam, flualprazolam, bromazolam, diclazepam and so on..