• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Interesting Drugs Presently Circulating Globally on Paper Blotters

The important part of that which is never directly attached though, cat's have 9 lives too.
I'm not entirely sure that applies where Fentanyl is involved!

Respiratory wise, getting food in. Reducing benzo intake, very well. Almost week no LSD.
Well that's very nice and good to hear. Don't you worry. I'm keeping tabs on you! 👀

You been to those people yet?

This is my 10th life now.
Well hopefully 13 isn't an unlucky number for you!! :ROFLMAO:

The rest of your post, I'm afraid to say, doesn't make a compelling argument for somebody like me to go try some or the other psychedelic and end up off of my head!

It was, is the hope, rather than plan. Last week I had absolutely no chance it was ridiculous me even suggesting it to myself I was just panicking because of the trauma I was hit by from the impact of accident, injury stress flu and life and real near death, in a prolonged manner.

No way was I physically capable of anything, that was a serious flu, which was overshadowed out of awareness entirely for days, weeks a few times, to be felt fully again when senses returned or were less preoccupied.

Just no chance last week. Serious physical rest and recovery needed.

I was not prepared for Covid 2 on top of still covid 1 arriving the weekend.

Honestly, I am glad, it is not true 6 week intleunza again, back to back, would make it 3 to times in 2021.

The thought of starting another six weeks of influenza and pneumonia right now would destroy me I don't know how I would not give up on life if that was the case seriously.

So it's Covid. I still haven't cleared September 2020 Covid from my nervous system yet after some complications.

There's every chance this new infection will end up in my nervous system as well and could be another long haul it's totally unpredictable.

My mum has it as well she is very unwell much more than she is used to it's an extremely nasty virus. I can breathe 80% better than I could on Sunday but it has taken daily treatment and attention.

But I will take it over another long influenza case right now. Phew for that one.

I also have some pharma grade Ivermectin which I very likely will use too.

So, no no chance I had this week. Even if Sat-Thursday were not writen off suffocating, treating, sleeping, not.

I'm not going to commence anything, try and present the complicated overall (in person, I'm really not a drag, I get my meaning across so clear fast and sharp, make it really easy) and def not be visiting a public building fresh with a (not literally here) killer new Covid case.

But I have helped myself. I have control and measure over the benzos all week like I've not yet.

Seeing, I can do it. And this is the hardest moment for it still.

My head does feel a lot calmer for taking significantly less LSD as well for the moment.

And @dalpat077 in no way am I ever trying to imply, infer, suggest, entice, encourage, persuade or instil confidence or interest in you personally, or anybody, to take psychedelics. You are cool enoughthe way you are, and a rare bunny too, in that you SEEM happy, kind of, in ways mostly.

Never a grump for sure. Bright spirit. You keep it well. No need for risky excursions for you.

So I just do what I do, totally independently. Has always been that way. I made sure to be the most independent drug taker I possibly could be literally independent as much as possible. Non suggestive, non encouraging, offering etc.

The point about the chiropractor receptionist. If she had understood exactly what I told her she would have been totally flabbergasted. Like...oh my god! I never would have thought for a second...etc.

It does not show, there is some odd phenomenon at work governing the consciousness and personality.
So the short answer is no you've not been down there?

I even went out of my way this week to try and fuck with your mind and worry the staff that I was planning a cyber attack:

True story (if you read the thread until the end).:ROFLMAO:

LSD if anything makes you more present and with it in your sober life. Abusing meth and eating some paper once in a great while are wildly different from one another.

I do think old timers have this mis perception of LSD cuz they didn’t know much back then except the occasional story of someone taking one of their 250ug on average doses and freaking. Also set and setting weren’t as known, it was all fresh territory. Psychedelics when “figured out” are pretty benign.

-GC

what interests me is how come (so it seems) the psychonaut fraternity always seem to see the same graphic or picture?
I dunno man, I've fried countless, hundreds of times. Never seen any entities, the visuals have never broken from simply distorted reality (LSD is usually more of a gloopy/swirly type thing where patterned objects meld into each other) and I've only felt "one with the universe" maybe two or three times, though I don't dose as high as when I was in my early 20s.

I also haven't tried DMT/5-Meo-DMT or any other 'intense' psychedelic, just LSD, mushies, and their analogues plus a few phenethylamines. The traditional psychedelics really don't fuck with your vision so much as they do your perceptions of reality I suppose. It's as if you see things more clearly, making connections where you never saw them before.

And then there's dissociatives, they just warp your reality entirely lol.

OP: I don't think much aside from LSD analogues are going around on blotter right now. I know some Euro vendors dose benzos on blotters but the upcharge is obscene compared to making your own solutions with powder. I'd like to see ALD-52 return, as it was my favorite LSD analogue by far.

(LSD is usually more of a gloopy/swirly type thing where patterned objects meld into each other)
I've only "seen" shit like that once ever. Cocaine (over the top) + booze (over the top) + Rohypnol + Zolpidem + lack of sleep. Was interesting (to the point where I remember it vividly like many decades later). Was a whole bunch of sort of spiny/wiry color pinwheels moving around in synch. with each other. With eyes open I might add. Certainly not spectacular enough for me to even try LSD. I'll stick with the DEA and the ATF in my next life! :ROFLMAO:

@Perforated there are lots of benzos available on blotters now.

Recently I've seen 25b-NBOH and 25e-NBOH really cheap on blotters.

I really want to try LSZ while it's still around.

Any of the LSD prodrugs or the LAD series are still around. I've heard nothing but good things about ALD-52.

Never. Not once in my entire life (56 years and counting up fast). Honestly I don't have a clue.
I like talking with people that never used a psychedelic because although there different depth to understanding I think a lot of psychedelic speak can be translated into regular language a person can understand.

I do like what Terrance McKenna said, going to the grave without having tried a psychedelic is like going to the grave without ever having had sex. :) (what a motivator)

I really like analogies to explain things. I like the microscope/telescope analogies for psychedelics. If an astronomer never looked through a telescope was listening to descriptions of that angle he may get some of it and not really see the significance. Or he may. To me psychedelics take consciousness and stretch it a bit. The notion that when a person is walking down the street sober, all the stimuli is in the background and that person can put his attention on where he wants to go instead of seeing a sign that says "eats" (unless he is hungry). Or get hung up on what someone is wearing, or think about a meeting we have that day. Consciousness just may take you places that normally get filtered out.

So I like that they are tools for consciouness and that can go to a lot of places based off a person's knowledge, beliefs, and intent.

But addressing the thread title before RC's I think LSD was either a blank paper or genuine. Now with RC's, especially the bnome's there seemed to be a lot of LSD fraud that started around 2008? Maybe.

Also I just realized that when a person tells someone else to "be careful" what they are really saying is "be present". So if LSD brings you in the present it by default makes you be careful. :)

Last edited:
I like talking with people that never used a psychedelic because although there different depth to understanding I think a lot of psychedelic speak can be translated into regular language a person can understand.

I do like what Terrance McKenna said, going to the grave without having tried a psychedelic is like going to the grave without evver having had sex. :) (what a motivator)

I really like analogies to explain things. I like the microscope/telescope analogies for psychedelics. If an astronomer never looked through a telescope was listening to descriptions of that angle he may get some of it and not really see the significance. Or he may. To me psychedelics take consciousness and stretch it a bit. The notion that when a person is walking down the street sober, all the stimuli is in the background and that person can put his attention on where he wants to go instead of seeing a sign that says "eats" (unless he is hungry). Or get hung up on what someone is wearing, or think about a meeting we have that day. Consciousness just may take you places that normally get filtered out.

So I like that they are tools for consciouness and that can go to a lot of places based off a person's knowledge, beliefs, and intent.

But addressing the thread title before RC's I think LSD was either a blank paper or genuine. Now with RC's, especially the bnome's there seemed to be a lot of LSD fraud that started around 2008? Maybe.

Also I just realized that when a person tells someone else to "be careful" what they are really saying is "be present". So if LSD brings you in the present it by default makes you be careful. :)
Great explanation and detail. See now THAT I can get my head around and understand!

One thing that does interest me on this topic is all that shit on what happens to the brain while on some of this stuff. YouTube full of videos on it i.e. "Your brain on..." I remember watching one once where they had one of them MRI scans going while somebody dosed some or the other psychedelic. And there was just about fuck all brain activity before dosing. And then as if by magic the whole thing came alive and was firing on all cylinders. That's got to have some significance no? I don't know how true it is or if it ever was true but we (apparently) only use a minute percentage of our brains on any given day at any given time. So assuming there's any truth to this: imagine stimulating the brain so that you're at 100% utilization on demand! Hopefully we're not Microsoft Windows based! :ROFLMAO:

Great explanation and detail. See now THAT I can get my head around and understand!

One thing that does interest me on this topic is all that shit on what happens to the brain while on some of this stuff. YouTube full of videos on it i.e. "Your brain on..." I remember watching one once where they had one of them MRI scans going while somebody dosed some or the other psychedelic. And there was just about fuck all brain activity before dosing. And then as if by magic the whole thing came alive and was firing on all cylinders.
A little OT but one of the funniest T shirts I saw at a Grateful Dead concert 35 years ago was one that had this, it said:

This is your brain: And it had a picture of a slimy egg out of a shell

This is your brain on drugs: And it had a beautifully cooked omlet with some buttered toast and a nice steaming hot mug of coffee. :)

Hey man. Have you actually ever ventured into the Psychadelic Forums before? If not, welcome and I hope you enjoy the show.

I hope I have not inadvetrtently deceived anyone. I’m presently abstinent from all drugs except LSD. In fact I just finished a long post in another thread about taking a shitload of it accidentally last night.

I can trip at around lunchtime one day and be confident I’ll be at my desk 24 hours later working dilligently on my thesis. The same cannot be said of any other drug.

I submit my thesis at the end of February so I’m only personally committed to abstinence until then. Thereafter I intend to broaden my diet substantially but probably still exclude cocaine, meth, opiates, and anything needing to be injected.

This post is principally about LSD-analogues and a few other psychedelics which are really all that fit on blotters. I’m ok with those.
Keep up the good work mate, I'm proud of ya! I've come across some analogues recently and will PM you.

So that @dalpat077 doesn't have to feel like the square lone ranger here I will also make a confession. As we are both senior citizens hallucinogens weren't real popular as we were growing up. Lot of weed and alcohol but acid and LSD just weren't making the rounds back then. I also have never tripped. After high school it was powdered coke making the rounds and the occasional pill out of Grandma's medicine cabinet. Then in the 80's crack made the rounds and then ....well you all know where it went as all of you were just now being born.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking a little trip if I was with someone that I trusted. I believe introspection can be a good thing. But if anyone has had any kind of PTSD going on in their life I would be worried about the enhancement of it. Last thing I want to do is reflect on all the shitty situations I got myself into. I hear this class of drugs can be beneficial in certain people. Some have claimed they have come off opioids and meth with the help of them. Others seem to trip, come down, and be just fine. If people can enhance their life with them it seems like the least harmful way to get there.
Dont know if you were in MI then but blotters & microdots were everywhere
mlady ...

after having done pretty much every famous drug (quaaludes elude), i can safely say that lsd (well, ald-52) is my desert island drug.

(assuming, of course, that i was also able to smuggle some bangi haze x ethiopia regular and some stardawg feminized seeds with me ;))

Last edited:
So that @dalpat077 doesn't have to feel like the square lone ranger here I will also make a confession. As we are both senior citizens hallucinogens weren't real popular as we were growing up. Lot of weed and alcohol but acid and LSD just weren't making the rounds back then. I also have never tripped. After high school it was powdered coke making the rounds and the occasional pill out of Grandma's medicine cabinet. Then in the 80's crack made the rounds and then ....well you all know where it went as all of you were just now being born.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking a little trip if I was with someone that I trusted. I believe introspection can be a good thing. But if anyone has had any kind of PTSD going on in their life I would be worried about the enhancement of it. Last thing I want to do is reflect on all the shitty situations I got myself into. I hear this class of drugs can be beneficial in certain people. Some have claimed they have come off opioids and meth with the help of them. Others seem to trip, come down, and be just fine. If people can enhance their life with them it seems like the least harmful way to get there.
I would not advise anybody to take action on one data point (ie me) but i was pretty fucked up by both unprocessed grief and trauma when I started taking LSD again after age 40 something.

Quite a few trips were profoundly cathartic and kind of erased the negative emotional content of several major life events. I actually ended up with a clearer memory of childhood abuse for example but a real emotional detachment from the events. But the detachment was more “finally processed” rather than “just not think about it”.

Those trips were pretty brutal in stages - but never totally so - so in a 12 hour trip I maybe had 3 hours sobbing my heart out but also 3 hours loving some music and 3 hours freaking out at the groovy visual and temporal distortions.

But it was not my first rodeo so I had some idea what to expect and not get overpowered or locked into a nightmae bad trip

So after all of this I had to take it upon myself to find out about this blotter shit. Seeing as nobody addressed my kindergarten question re: blotters!😭

That's all it is is fucking blotting paper no?

Doesn't matter that it's perforated or with little patterns and squiggles on it.

And as I understand it: ANY substance that it potent enough to be measured in mcg and is lipophilic while at the same time being water soluble should work no? And if soluble in a solvent e.g. Methanol then once the solvent evaporates then hey presto! :ROFLMAO: Ever heard of "Flotters"? :unsure:

So after all of this I had to take it upon myself to find out about this blotter shit. Seeing as nobody addressed my kindergarten question re: blotters!😭

That's all it is is fucking blotting paper no?

Doesn't matter that it's perforated or with little patterns and squiggles on it.

And as I understand it: ANY substance that it potent enough to be measured in mcg and is lipophilic while at the same time being water soluble should work no? And if soluble in a solvent e.g. Methanol then once the solvent evaporates then hey presto! :ROFLMAO: Ever heard of "Flotters"? :unsure:
Sorry man, I missed your question to explain blotters. Yes. Blotting paper. What will work depends on solubility and potency and chemical stability in it’s anhydrous state once dried out.

For reasons of tradition - but not common sense - blotters are usually distributed on perforated sheets of various sizes with individual doses/blotters of LSD at least usually being 5-7 mm squares in a 100x100 perforated sheet printed with some design.

There are very famous designs that have been going around since the 60s and others that have emerged and become popular even when subsequently used to circulate low quality or even fake LSD. However, the most recent and potent one I received was printed with the logo from the Ghostbusters movie.

There is an online museum/shop where you can buy ‘reproductions’ of these famous designs. Personally, if I was distributing a drug that could be disguised as basically plain paper that is what I would use however White on White (WoW) plain blotters are surprisingly rare in my experience.

The very attractive thing about blotters is that they are hard to distinguish on the scanning machines customs uses to look into mail items because (as I understand it) they pick up and visualise significant differences in density and there is not that much between different grades of paper packaging.

Sorry man, I missed your question to explain blotters. Yes. Blotting paper. What will work depends on solubility and potency and chemical stability in it’s anhydrous state once dried out.

For reasons of tradition - but not common sense - blotters are usually distributed on perforated sheets of various sizes with individual doses/blotters of LSD at least usually being 5-7 mm squares in a 100x100 perforated sheet printed with some design.

There are very famous designs that have been going around since the 60s and others that have emerged and become popular even when subsequently used to circulate low quality or even fake LSD. However, the most recent and potent one I received was printed with the logo from the Ghostbusters movie.

There is an online museum/shop where you can buy ‘reproductions’ of these famous designs. Personally, if I was distributing a drug that could be disguised as basically plain paper that is what I would use however White on White (WoW) plain blotters are surprisingly rare in my experience.

The very attractive thing about blotters is that they are hard to distinguish on the scanning machines customs uses to look into mail items because (as I understand it) they pick up and visualise significant differences in density and there is not that much between different grades of paper packaging.
Yeah. I read all about the stuff on Wikipedia of all places. Interesting how blotting paper came to be (sheer accident seems to me). And they do talk about the White on White. Also about collectible designs. That type of thing.

I honestly thought there was more to it than that. Oh: turns out microdots are actually teeny tiny pills no?

Seems to me it'd be a cinch to come up with something new and interesting using this "delivery mechanism". Except the design would need some careful thought e.g. skull and cross bones, that nuclear sign, or an explosion! 💀☠️☢️💥! :ROFLMAO: Better I stop there i.e. just now somebody gets wise here and this shit starts showing up in the postal system and I'm in shit! :ROFLMAO: