Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Interesting conversation with friend concerning pill pressing in the UK

chrashz

Greenlighter
Hello,

I had an interesting conversation with a friend of mine the other day. This friend has pills pressed for him by a reputable source - I was buying some pills from him, and he revealed to me that his pills didn't contain MDMA as the sole active..
He said his pills were constituted of ~220mg MDMA, with sub-threshold doses of Ketamine, 2C-B and MDA as well (in the 5-10mg region)..
At first I was highly skeptical. His hypothesis was that sub-threshold doses of these drugs, in combination with the rather large dose of MDMA, produced noticeable enhancements to the main drug's affect. For instance, he claimed ketamine made the come-up 'less harsh', while MDA and 2C-B enhanced euphoria.

Can anyone comment on whether this is pharmacologically viable? Would sub-threshold levels of these drugs synergise with the MDMA, or would they have little or no effect?

Sounds like some prime dealer bullshit. Mixing lots of different drugs won't result in predictable effects like a 'less harsh' come-up or 'enhanced' euphoria. Also why would producers go to the trouble of doing all this seemingly at the benefit of the user. The majority of drug producers and dealers are in it for profit and very few care about what kind of experience you get from their pills so it seems unlikely they'd ever try and do this. Especially since it wouldn't be cost efficient.

Either way, buy a test kit to find out what drugs the pills contain.