• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine interested in trying crack...

You say meth is "completely off the table" yet you're willing to smoke rocks!? Man, I seriously suggest you reevaluate the situation.. Crack can and will bring you to a level of desperation you have never known. The world is a balance of risk vs reward, I promise for me it is NOT worth the risk.. If you are intent on doing this, please do plenty of research before you indulge.. Also be VERY careful who you include in your venture.. Good luck

Crack is not worth the 40 second high and the cravings that last for hours. Don't do it! My best friend used so I used with him. He has since passed away from cancer and I have only touched it a handful of times since then in the past 6 months. No real cravings or mental battle. But I never really liked it anyway so....... To me, it was easy to stop. Now as for that 15 year opiate habit....I'm stumped..

ok you said you would never do meth, but crack, albeit not quite as life shattering as meth, is right on its heels as the 2nd worst thing you can possibly put in your body. you gained your independence back from heroin, why hand it over to this bullshit and have even less of a chance at getting it back?

Well, I grew up in a "meth town" and since I was very young I've seen family members and friends become addicted to meth, and it really just holds zero appeal to me. I've been around it so much, watching my friends stay up for a week at a time, until they are so paranoid and delusional that they are afraid of their own shadow. The high doesn't even look like much fun. It has absolutely no appeal to me. But crack fascinates me. I don't have any problem with cocaine, and although it's never done much for me personally, I feel like freebasing it would probably be much more satisfying than snorting lines. When I do coke with my friends, I usually get bored about halfway through the bag and let them just finish the bag so I can go home, fuck my girl and pass out. Coke has always kinda seemed like a joke to me. But dope is way different. I could smoke H all day and never get tired of it.

Meth is so nasty though. I went and copped a bag of dope from my dealer last night. She's a close friend of mine. She is a really attractive girl, but she's been smoking dope and meth for a couple years now. She is down to about 85 lbs. She used to be really hot, but now she looks like a skeleton. It's fucking nasty. She looks like Amy Winehouse right before she died. And last night she had obviously been up for a few days on meth, because she was flipping out about some conspiracy theory madness and telling me she's got parasites from the government spraying chemtrails. She wouldn't let me leave her house and made me look at pictures of parasites with her on the internet and freaking out about how she can feel worms crawling inside her body. I swear I thought she was going to make me dissect one of her turds. She's a really cool and nice person, but after tweakin for a few days, pretty much everyone turns into a spun out mess of paranoia and delusion.

typical meth hallucinations and paranoia. it really is kinda scary though when you're in the presence of a meth head that is obviously strung out and you feel like you're trapped in the room with them. there's no reasoning with them and you feel like at any moment they are going to attack you. if that by itself doesn't scare you away from the drug i don't know what will, short of witnessing death of course.

The last day I smoked cocaine; I woke up at 8am walked two miles carrying a $300 bass amp that was heavy as fuck. Bought a gram. Smoked it in two hours. Walked into rehab later that week; and have never touched it since then.
Been almost 4 years clean from coke now. As far as cocaine addiction goes, the 60 day rehab saved my life. Something happen in that place. I walked out of there with no desire to ever touch that devil of a chemical again.

Sorry to go off topic, I'm a bassist too. Did you get yourself a new amp? What did you choose? Very on point story.

Ok, my crack experience... Too high, then too low, carpet shopping for more while silently hating everyone else around me, believing they shorted me, which they probably did. The biggest feind in the group gets the most. It's not a friendly drug, it's an every five minutes fight to stay high drug. You never win the fight, you loose terribly.

It's simply not worth trying. Not b/c your certain to get addicted, but b/c it's a shifty, shitty drug. Buy some good weed instead and enjoy a high that is fun, not compulsive. Or a couple of good beers...

You haven't known compulsively at all until you mainline or smoke cocaine base. Heroin users (been one) jones b/c of physical and psychological need. Crack users often can't explain why they need more. They just do when in fact they will be physically fine without it. Consider that OK, you've been the H route. This is much, much more severe in its mental head fuck.

I IV'd cocaine before trying crack, which probably changed the way it affected me somehow, like i barely got anything from it, everyon else was buzzing but naa I wouldn't advise to go down the route of injection but man it is the way to get the most out of a drug and truly experience what it has to offer.

but DONT TRY IT if you have an adddictive personality.

Sorry to go off topic, I'm a bassist too. Did you get yourself a new amp? What did you choose? Very on point story.

Ok, my crack experience... Too high, then too low, carpet shopping for more while silently hating everyone else around me, believing they shorted me, which they probably did. The biggest feind in the group gets the most. It's not a friendly drug, it's an every five minutes fight to stay high drug. You never win the fight, you loose terribly.

It's simply not worth trying. Not b/c your certain to get addicted, but b/c it's a shifty, shitty drug. Buy some good weed instead and enjoy a high that is fun, not compulsive. Or a couple of good beers...

You haven't known compulsively at all until you mainline or smoke cocaine base. Heroin users (been one) jones b/c of physical and psychological need. Crack users often can't explain why they need more. They just do when in fact they will be physically fine without it. Consider that OK, you've been the H route. This is much, much more severe in its mental head fuck.

I have this now:

ignotbass.jpg

Wouldn't have it today if I kept basing.