• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine interested in trying crack...

DeadElvis666

Bluelighter
When I was a youth I experimented with a multitude of drugs, using some only a few times and others in vast quantity. But I promised myself to never use meth, heroin or crack. Well, I eventually got into heroin and I loved it. I'm clean now but I still miss it and think about it often. Meth is absolutely off the table. I will never do meth. Period. But lately I've been pondering the merits of smoking crack. It has a terrible reputation, but still I'm curious. Cocaine never did much for me. I've used it plenty but mostly in combination with downers or disassociatives. Is crack really worth it? Heroin turned out to be kind of amazing. Maybe crack is too...

This is a tough question. If you could honestly try it without the issue of loving it and continuing to use it i am of the idea that there is no reason to completely remove one experience from the repertoire of possible drugs to use based on others irresponsibility. However, crack is a different beast from anything else, the fiending will turn friends into enemies over the "push" or a 10 dollar debt because they "must have the crack" and cant stop thinking that.

I have been there so many times with my younger brother. So many times we would cope dope for my (former) g/f and he and i would get some crack as i was clean off dope and doing that. We would promise not to argue about the push and i would even give him first hit for no reason to avoid that fight... but the push was always an argument. It was because even with strong will crack breaks you and makes you beg.

It is a very strong drug and it is a very pleasurable experience it is extremely fleeting and for about 30-45 minutes you will do anything to get another hit (which wont do anything other then prolong your suffering) or kill the feeling you have. The comedown from crack can be terrible, i always find a standard 20 bag or under wouldnt give me a life destroying comedown but if its bad crack it can be instant fiending and no high good crack in a single dose can be the opposite.

I still wouldnt recommend it... it is the one drug both my brother and i still think about even a year after being off opiates and crack. We both agreed that is the only thing that pops in with the idea of "hey its only 10 dollars, remember how good it felt" Fair warning

Sounds bad man.
If you're going to do this anyway may I suggest saving it for a time when you will be stone shit ass broke for a couple days after you buy your intended amount of crack? Crack delivery services can be very busy with just a few clients.

This is a tough question. If you could honestly try it without the issue of loving it and continuing to use it i am of the idea that there is no reason to completely remove one experience from the repertoire of possible drugs to use based on others irresponsibility. However, crack is a different beast from anything else, the fiending will turn friends into enemies over the "push" or a 10 dollar debt because they "must have the crack" and cant stop thinking that.

I have been there so many times with my younger brother. So many times we would cope dope for my (former) g/f and he and i would get some crack as i was clean off dope and doing that. We would promise not to argue about the push and i would even give him first hit for no reason to avoid that fight... but the push was always an argument. It was because even with strong will crack breaks you and makes you beg.

It is a very strong drug and it is a very pleasurable experience it is extremely fleeting and for about 30-45 minutes you will do anything to get another hit (which wont do anything other then prolong your suffering) or kill the feeling you have. The comedown from crack can be terrible, i always find a standard 20 bag or under wouldnt give me a life destroying comedown but if its bad crack it can be instant fiending and no high good crack in a single dose can be the opposite.

I still wouldnt recommend it... it is the one drug both my brother and i still think about even a year after being off opiates and crack. We both agreed that is the only thing that pops in with the idea of "hey its only 10 dollars, remember how good it felt" Fair warning

This has to be the best reply I have ever read on blulight concerning using freebase for the first time.

It doesn't matter how many drugs you have done in the past, if you have not gone through the "fiend" of crack, don't find out. It's not worth the Novel drug use journal entry bucket list...

most crack is full of levamisole etc these days anyway

I've tried them all. Heroin, crack, meth... I'm 26 and the only drug I ever take now is some klonopin every now and then lol. Heroin felt amazing but it's not something I would want to be dependent on or do everyday. Fuck that. I felt like meth was a much less harsh drug honestly.

Not sure why meth is so off the table for you. I feel heroin can turn you into a shittier person once truly addicted. And crack...stay away from the crack... it's so not worth it. The high feels good but it's short lived, leaves you wanting more because your dopamine levels are all fucked, and just feels like a really dirty drug imo.

Crack was like the football player in high school .. fun to chase, easy on the eyes, but came too quick (36 seconds). I prefer the bad boys any day, they last longer.

Seriously, I got less than a few minute high. Start out small.

Crack was like the football player in high school .. fun to chase, easy on the eyes, but came too quick (36 seconds). I prefer the bad boys any day, they last longer.

Seriously, I got less than a few minute high. Start out small.

You can literally count the seconds until the peak is over. It was easy to resist the temptation of a 0.2 bag of powder with half of it being niacin, not so much with a crack rock

smoked or i.v.ed cocaine is a lot different from snorted cocaine. it is almost like a different drug. don't do it!

opiates are harder to kick in the long run but for me cocaine i.v. (which isn't much of a difference to crack) comes with so much rage terror and compulsion, you will not recognize yourself trust me. it is definitely not worth it.

Eh, Crack is the one drug that's never appealed to me...hit it for an awesome rush, be good for 5 mins and then just chasing a high your not goona get...much prefer meth or pharm amphetimies when I wanna get my upper thing on, a rush and it last(not saying ya should do meth...but, fuck better than crack). Crack and H are the two drugs I haven't tried, as said crack just never appealed to me, and there is no heroin scene where I am at...just pain pill(percs,norcs,morphine,some dillies roxi 15-30mg, Fent patches(though 30's are REALLY RARE now, just 15's or 20's...but if you go to the trap don't expect anything more than norcos or percocets....wondering when the H is goona make it down. Oh, and benzo's are big here to cuz some opiate users take them along with it, but really it's the Meth/crack/coke scene that benzos are around.

I recall being high as fuck for like 30 minutes the first time I took a crack hit. As the rush of euphoria lifted me high in the air all I could talk about was getting money to buy more crack. Definitely the biggest rush in the world. Prepare to pawn your amp ;)

smoked or i.v.ed cocaine is a lot different from snorted cocaine. it is almost like a different drug. don't do it!

opiates are harder to kick in the long run but for me cocaine i.v. (which isn't much of a difference to crack) comes with so much rage terror and compulsion, you will not recognize yourself trust me. it is definitely not worth it.

^ agreed. The compulsion is the worst. When I IV'd coke for the first time I would of literally killed a baby if it meant I was going to get more.
But snorting it, it's no big deal at all. I can go on a few day long binder of snorting it and not care to ever do it again.

My mom (may she RIP) was a crack addict for 10 years. She always put it to me like this... She literally hated it so much but couldn't put the pipe down. I mean she never ever liked it not even the first time she did it, but yet she found herself everyday going to get more.
All I'm gonna say is tread extremely lightly and cautiously
<3
EXjg

Last edited:
do yourself a favor and don't EVER try crack cocaine, especially if you have an addictive personality. Im not even guna tell you what the high is like... just don't ever do it

If you try crack, or IV cocaine prepare yourself by having a shot of H or a few xanax handy because that is a much better alternative to pulling carpet patrol or partaking in property crimes to continue the high. From a veteran speedballer (heroin and coke) multiple times a day I would suggest never dipping your toe into this pool....you end up in the deep end real quick.

If you try crack, or IV cocaine prepare yourself by having a shot of H or a few xanax handy because that is a much better alternative to pulling carpet patrol or partaking in property crimes to continue the high. From a veteran speedballer (heroin and coke) multiple times a day I would suggest never dipping your toe into this pool....you end up in the deep end real quick.

This is spot on....to hell with crack..I battled and defeated that demon years ago and spent plenty of time, profusely sweating I may add, picking ANYTHING white off the floor thinking it was a tiny piece I had dropped.....nope just a potato chip. lol. Seriously though, it's not worth it. You will Pawn everything you own, maybe not your first binge but eventually you want have anything.

after seeing the documentary tv junkie. i have no desire at all to ever try crack.

i used to have the attitude "i'll try anything once"

now its "i'll try anything that has the potential to help me grow as a person once".

Last edited:
i used to have the attitude "i'll try anything once"

now its "i'll try anything that has the potential to help me grow as a person once".

I like that, too bad my list of "things used once or more" is rather long and at this point methamphetamine is the only common drug I havent tried. If you were to include RC and hard to find ones the list of things i havent tried is long but you really cant count those as "common street drugs"

But yeah that is a far better motto and must likely will serve to help you in the future unlike just trying things because they exist.

I recall being high as fuck for like 30 minutes the first time I took a crack hit. As the rush of euphoria lifted me high in the air all I could talk about was getting money to buy more crack. Definitely the biggest rush in the world. Prepare to pawn your amp ;)

The last day I smoked cocaine; I woke up at 8am walked two miles carrying a $300 bass amp that was heavy as fuck. Bought a gram. Smoked it in two hours. Walked into rehab later that week; and have never touched it since then.
Been almost 4 years clean from coke now. As far as cocaine addiction goes, the 60 day rehab saved my life. Something happen in that place. I walked out of there with no desire to ever touch that devil of a chemical again.