• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intensify adderall orally? Antacid? Milk? Help

what about putting baking soda in capsules,then taking ur adderall dose ?is there any harm in doing this? instead of mixing the baking soda with water then chugging?

I just started taking 500mg Magnesium everyday. I'm assuming this does the same as far as helping tolerance?? I hope it doesnt reverse anything.. My adderall seems LESS effective and the only thing i can tell has changed is my urine is cloudy as fuck every time i take the magnesium.

dietary magnesium is said to do the same thing as tums right?

I find tums to be a lot more pleasant than drinking baking soda water. Depending on the environment youre in though, tums is probably less available than baking soda. I think they have the same action though regarding the stomach, at least they have in my experience.

If one was to crush the little beads in an xr addy then insuffilate it would the tums still work? Or is snorting it a waste?

Off the top of my head, I believe it neutralizes stomach acid and other digestive mechanisms; therefore, decreasing the rate of elimination. I've read that taking Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) with or before a dose of amphetamine will increase the rate of elimination; therefore, decreasing the chemicals' duration of action.

Just thought I'd clarify. The acid in your stomach is only part of it, having a more basic stomach increase uptake into the body slightly but the majority of the extended effect comes from having higher pH in your kindneys. Your body doesn't clear it out as fast if your urine is basic. If your urine is acidic it basically, sucks the adderal out, it can even be as much as 60% of the oral dose coming out unchanged in your pee. If you lower the pH in your kidneys (urine) then the adderall is not sucked out, it is taken back up by the blood and brought back around to the liver where it can be processed. SO, taking it before, with or even a little after the adderall should have an effect.

I tried this with Tums the other day. I have been prescribed to adderall xr for years. I took 2 extra strength tums (2000mg base) about 20 min after my morning adderall. The effects lasted about 2x as long as normal

I'm sure I'm a little to late on this, since it was posted 2011, for future curiosity I suppose .. Anyways when taking Adderall's, it has been claimed numerous times, and I've tried it myself. Is to take some baking soda beforehand then take the Adderall. It has been the best way to get a little more intensity, and it lasts longer due to the baking soda coating your stomach for longer breakdown of the pill and duration. With milk numerous people claim it works due to the protein, which naturally helps dopemine in small amounts. I cannot confirm the milk protein, I drink around 6 gallons of 2% milk weekly, so no way I can give an honest opinion. But I have noticed that I enjoy Adderall much more then most.. I drink milk to make up for the lack of my food intake. I feel I should only eat for survival, just a personal opinion. Everyone is different, the best way to find out is to test the theory. Believe me, if it intensifies the adderll you will notice. BTW, make sure to mix the baking soda with something good, because it is god awful. I only did it once and it made me gag lol.. BTW I'm prescribed 30mg IR, felt I should clarify, I do not advise recreational use. ;)

Last edited: