• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Intensify adderall orally? Antacid? Milk? Help

Addyman

Bluelighter
I want to know what would intensify my IR adderalls so I get more in my system, as oppose to increasing the dose due to tolerance

Take some pepto? antacid? milk?

Help

Calcium carbonate based antacids, or baking soda.

Don't you just put a little baking soda in some water and drink it around 30-60 minutes before you take the adderall?

Take them before or with the Adderall oral dose. I use Tums (calcium carbonate) tablets, they come in 750mg and 1000mg doses, I usually use 1000-1500mg total. If you're dosing before taking your oral dose, take the Tums 30-45 minutes before you plan on taking the Adderall.

Take them before or with the Adderall oral dose. I use Tums (calcium carbonate) tablets, they come in 750mg and 1000mg doses, I usually use 1000-1500mg total. If you're dosing before taking your oral dose, take the Tums 30-45 minutes before you plan on taking the Adderall.

Thanks!

What's the best/optimum time/result? Taking the Tums 30-45 minutes before or together with the adderall/dex?

In my experience, it seems to work better if you take the Tums (calcium carbonate) 30-45 minutes before taking your oral amphetamine of choice (Adderall, Dexedrine, etc). Make sure to drink a good sized glass of water with those Tums.

In my experience, it seems to work better if you take the Tums (calcium carbonate) 30-45 minutes before taking your oral amphetamine of choice (Adderall, Dexedrine, etc). Make sure to drink a good sized glass of water with those Tums.

What would be the average duration increase? What about the strength increase?

Calcium carbonate based antacids, or baking soda.

forgive me if this Isnt the correct place to ask this, long time reader finally feeling experienced enough after five years of use to offer my advice, but how exactly does Calcium carbonate based antacids intensify adderall?

forgive me if this Isnt the correct place to ask this, long time reader finally feeling experienced enough after five years of use to offer my advice, but how exactly does Calcium carbonate based antacids intensify adderall?

Off the top of my head, I believe it neutralizes stomach acid and other digestive mechanisms; therefore, decreasing the rate of elimination. I've read that taking Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) with or before a dose of amphetamine will increase the rate of elimination; therefore, decreasing the chemicals' duration of action.

thats very interesting, Im going to have to run a little experiment of my own. I would assume it would have similar effects with XR adderall, yes?

why not just boof it..skip the stomach all together? makes x like 30% stronger

I take a multi-vitamin and a magnesium supplement with a tums.

This is especially effective for a better high when you've been lacking sleep for over 15 hours or so.

What would be the average duration increase? What about the strength increase?

Just take like 4 tums 30 min before your stimulant. I recommend dropping at least 90mg IR (for adderall) or equivalent, first thing in the AM. - - It.is.fucking.amazing.

Does this only have the potential to Intensify adderall or does it have similar affects with other chemicals similar to amps? Such as MDMA?

It would work with other amphetamines or phenethylamines.

Just take like 4 tums 30 min before your stimulant. I recommend dropping at least 90mg IR (for adderall) or equivalent, first thing in the AM. - - It.is.fucking.amazing.

Ha dont say things like this when you have no idea the tolerance kaiba has.

And that wasnt even what he was asking...with either of his questions.

I take a multi-vitamin and a magnesium supplement with a tums.

This is especially effective for a better high when you've been lacking sleep for over 15 hours or so.

Interesting ... Magnesium supplement?

yeah, antacid will potentiate your adderall or dex. also if you slept the night before and eat relatively healthy or at least regularly this helps too.

for me personally a few dexedrines after a glass of alka seltzer and some tagamet will subjectively triple the length of time the drugs work for me... not always good if I need to sleep.

Protein shakes will also help keep your energy up while you are on it and they are easy to get down if you don't take adderall often and lose your appetite. Lots of water too.