• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

INTENSE Experience yesterday....

Always start low. Street ecstasy is very inconsistent batch to batch.

While what you did wasn't the wisest decision, you should not be harassed for it. I'm glad you're okay, stay safe.

Yes

And for the record, I have gotten a TON of that over the years here because of my own stupidity so I don't have a holier than thou attitude but more of a "been there, done that, bad idea man, don't do it again" attitude.

I'm in a similar boat, just not concerning substances lol. It's definitely a case of "Don't do it. It's fucking stupid and you're an idiot if you do. TRUST ME, I KNOW FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE" haha

If it wasn't for everyone in PD coming down hard on me about my substance abuse, I probably wouldn't be alive today. So yeah.

OP this same exact experience happened to me when i was blowing lines of something that wasnt escasty (even if it was i should not have been sniffing it) and it was nothing short of a an intense experience. i was hallucinating. it was just an extreme intense rush that was just really uncomfortable and my heart was also out of control. it was deff not fun at all.