View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Insufflating 2C-X

Chemical Wizard

Bluelighter
I've been reading erowid and bluelight for 14 years. I've been experimenting with RC psychoactives for 9 years. I have tried 2C-E,I,P,D,C,B,T-2,T-7, DMT,AMT,DPT, 4-aco-dipt, mipt, dmt, 5-meo-dmt, mipt, dipt,dalt, ketamine, nitrous, mdma, mda, bk-mdma, mephedrone, 3-fpm, cocaine, ghb, lsd.

Needless to say I've been around the block. I have the utmost respect for this community and I always try to keep harm reduction in mind when I post.

That being said, insufflating 2C-X has repeatedly been said to be a less than viable ROA for these drugs. Especially with t-2 and t-7.

In my own experience however, i have found I can tolerate 2c-b, c, and d intranasally at low doses.

The purpose of this post: to share my method of how I ingest said materials intranasally.

Step 1: obtain 2 shot glasses and a straw.

Step 2: place two cubic centimetres of water in one shot glass, and 3-4 cubic cm in the second.

Step 3: snort the shot glass with the small amount of water up the nostril you will be insufflating 2c-x

Step 4: insufflate small measured dose of desired 2c-x

Step 5: insufflate water from shot glass with larger volume of water. Don't use too much, unless you like the feeling like you are drowning

This reduces nasal and sinus irritation, and seems to "even out" the onset a bit. I only do this with short lasting 2c-drugs such as 2c-b, 2c-c, and 2c-d. When plugging is not ideal and I just want a little bit of 2c-flavouring to my night, I have found this method helpful.

Thanks for that. I have fond and not-so-fond memories of insufflating 2c's, specifically 2c-e and 2c-i. I liked the quick onset and the effects, but not the feeling of having been punched in the nose. Does your method reduce the pain significantly? I've never snorted liquid: Just do it gently I guess?

Water certainly helps, I have found wetting a finger and sniffing the water off it will sooth my nose when the pain is really starting to drag out.

If you use to much water you will know it. Half a centimetres worth up the side of a shot glass is what your going for.

The key is to bump tiny bits. Discomfort is still there but greatly reduced. Just imagine what the powder does when you dry snort. It goes up your nose and smears all over your sinuses and the caustic powder sticks to your mucous membrane and irritates it.

If you snuff some water first, then drugs, then more water, it gives the drug a chance do dissolve, and then the "chaser" helps wash it down so it doesn't just stick to your sinuses and burn for 30 minutes.

Snorting 2c drugs is its own beast. Experiment slowly, don't over do it or go to fast. And remember, there are warnings all over erowid and bluelight against snorting 2c anything.

If you choose this ROA, I'm just saying this method makes it a good deal more tolerable, not necessarily safer.

for whatever reason I honestly don't find snorting 2Cs that painful but I recognise I'm in the minority there :p nasal 2cb is the shit

At a festival a while back there was a really good rc dealer who sold me some 2cb. As soon as I got the cap I said to my friend, "I can't wait to blow this shit"
The dealer quickly looked mildly horrified and asked me do you know about this stuff? I said "hell yeah, it's gonna burn like getting punched in the nose with fire ants, and the trip will hit me like a ton of bricks." He then smiled, realizing he wasn't about to witness a festival casualty and said right on.