View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Insufflated caffeine and LSD

mabzie55

Bluelighter
So around Christmas a few years ago (Christmas is best time to trip with all the decorations) I dropped about 150-175 micrograms of LSD at a friend's house.

I had orally consumed about 100mg caffeine from drinking pop over a few hours.

He had some pure caffeine powder-- as I peaked on the acid I insufflated 200mg caffeine (in two sittings, about 15 minutes apart).

It was like nothing else I've ever experienced. I was running around spooking people and screaming "BEEEEET". I'd hide when they went to the bathroom, then jump out and " beet" them. Spooked ya.
It was great lol.

Just wondering, has anyone else mixed psychedelics with insufflated caffeine?

Caffeine does not affect me like that so not really something I would be interested in trying.
Caffeine gives me headaches and makes me completely unable to focus on anything.
Oral methamphetamine and LSD however is something I may be willing to try

I've seen LSD + meth result in enough psychotic breaks that I personally try and avoid at all costs.

Sitting in a cafe in Rome drinking espressos while coming up on LSD doesn't sound all that bad. Apart from putting up with fucking Romans that is

I have read somewhere that caffeine is only active when it reacts with the enzymes in your stomach. Acid can sometimes have a somewhat stimulating effect on the body, that might have been what you experienced. Generally PD's and Stims end in jittery thoughts that can spiral out of control very quickly if you aren't comfortable with the 2 individually.

I have read somewhere that caffeine is only active when it reacts with the enzymes in your stomach.

I don't think that's true, I snorted caffeine for years and it felt different than oral. Less than 10 minutes to fully come up, I could feel it behind my eyes. It feels cleaner and less jittery than oral route.

I've mixed it tons of other stuff, but it was only REALLY good while rolling (bk-mdma, 4-mec, MDA)

I've done it with 4-ho-met and that was weird. 150mg mixed with 30mg of MXE was interesting.
I did some on the tail-end of a 4-AcO-DMT trip and it was obnoxious..

It's fun to do on it's own, or other stim-friendly drugs, but I can't snort caffeine on psychs. I'd rather have a cup of mild, delicious coffee while tripping.

I have read somewhere that caffeine is only active when it reacts with the enzymes in your stomach. Acid can sometimes have a somewhat stimulating effect on the body, that might have been what you experienced. Generally PD's and Stims end in jittery thoughts that can spiral out of control very quickly if you aren't comfortable with the 2 individually.

Idk man, it definitely got me cranked.

I've insufflated not on acid and had effects also.

So idk what you read, but I think it's wrong.

I just can't can't imagine the drip from caffeine, it's so goddamn nasty just drinking it with water. Not many chemicals get to me in terms of taste, but caffeine and xanax, oddly enough, I find disgusting.

Why bother insufflating caffiene, it's so rapidly orally absorbed?

Why bother insufflating caffiene, it's so rapidly orally absorbed?

For the experience.
I'm a caffeine junky, drink it every day.

Snorted it only maybe 3 or 4 times so it's not something I do often.

Coffee and LSD are a favorite for me for sure, I like it after the initial come up, as things are starting to level off.

i am pretty sensitive to caffeine, I bet my heart would explode if I railed 200 mg. A single cup of coffee or a mocha makes me feel really nice when I am tripping though.

It sounds like you were just hyper from the caffeine. Do you have ADHD? I'm just asking since my friends who have it act all silly and hyper when they consume lots of caffeine. What sort of effects did you get from the 150-175ug of LSD?

Caffeine is also a non competitive Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, therefore it may add some -unknown- characteristics to the experience, apart from the common nerviosism/energy buzz/anxiety from caffeine.

I was curiously thinking yesterday night about what can happen if a relatively potent Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor is mixed as a preload of an Acetoxy compound. I am going to open a thread to ask about that since I think it's a pretty unknown area (maybe because it does not make sense at all).

Last edited: