Instant message users click here!!!!

raversxstacy

Bluelighter
whast up bluelighter...
someone posted a topic last week about chatting on IM...well i took down all the screennames but i deleted my damn buddy list by mistake...can you people please post your screen names again for me...thanks.
mine is adamfive5

He-he-hellooooo !
wink.gif

Sorry .. a bit hyper right now ! Anyway, mine's LPNP888 or eGATS76. Chat with ya soon !
Happy rollin and stay safe !
smile.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

Ok that eGAT....lol I thought that was rather cute....my im name again would be always and forever Bean Geek.

BeccaRivi here - IM and email - USE IT (I like IMing!
smile.gif
) also something AinJill420 (does anyone get that? ainjill = angel!)
smile.gif

Motab909 on AIM
Message me anytime.
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

mine is brownman648
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

Mine is KSunNMoon...im me!
------------------
~Light.. up your face with gladness, Hide..every bit of sadness..Although a tear, may be ever so near.. That's the time you must keep on trying..smile, what's the use of crying..You'll see the sun come shinning through..if you..just..smlie :)

i am eckstahse on AIM and eckstahse on ICQ. add away...
------------------
Life just keeps gettin harder
And it keeps getting harder to hide.
-Spencer

Hey!! Mine is AleeshIM and i'm connected 24/7. Does anyone else love to chat when they are all f*cked up??? I do, so message me sometime.....
------------------
"Dance is not an expression of life; it is life itself" -Havelock Ellis

Mass bluelighter here!
AIM=Train006
------------------
"It's only a bad night if you can remeber, if you can't remeber it must have been PhAt"....
"In the begining there was house music,and house music had its own groove, and from this groove came the groove of all grooves, but one day some dj's declared LET THIS HOUSE BE PROGRESIVE , and progresive house was born."

Hey
smile.gif

I'm mike, and my aim name is wonderbed, which is short for wonderbread. Im in the detroit area, im me, maybe ill catch ya at a party
Mike e