Depression Instant depression after missing a 15mg oxycodone dose

not questioning. Please post relevant links so its backed up when you find a secound. I'm not questioning you.. just consider backing your conclusion so the transfer of knowledge is backed so people can easily confirm it.

It was just my subjective assessment based on my many years of opioid abuse (massive in volume and variety), but upon some research, it looks like my estimate was actually a pretty good one:

The above are equianalgesic assessments in animal studies, which pretty closely mirror my assessment. Based on this, 500mg of tianeptine has equianalgesic effect to 83mg of morphine, and oxycodone has around 1 to 1.5 the analgesic effect of morphine (immediate release). So my assessment seems fairly accurate.

How can that possibly be backed up by a link? That is purely anedoctal. As stated: “feels like”. I find that 170mg tianeptine sulfate feels like 5mg oxycodone but Im not the next guy. ALso there are different forms of tia with varying pharmacokinets and therefore dosages

It can be backed up in a sense (see above). Also, note that I was referring to tianeptine sodium, not tianeptine sulfate (which is very different in effect to tianeptine sodium, particularly in its narcotic effect -- which is far less pronounced). Also worth noting that tianeptine sodium itself seemed to go down in synthesis/batch quality after 2018. I only had great quality tianeptine sodium from one highly reputable vendor, but they (wisely) stopped selling it in 2017.

Been through this with kratom, that shit can give really bad withdrawals too and my entire body felt like it was crawling, didn't sleep for 2 days. Immense anxiety to the point I felt like I was going to hallucinate, cold, and just really depressed and lethargic. Some people report it's basically the same as regular opiate withdrawal, but I don't have experience with opiates, just kratom. Maybe withdrawals just don't last as long with it, but some people take absolutely nutty amounts in one day and that's definitely really bad having all that plant matter in your stomach. It was 4 months of use 8-10g, when I first started. I bought into the whole little to no withdrawals but it was so much worse than I thought.

Last edited:
ibogaine heals brains. it just did mine. 5 years of near shut in agoraphobic dissociative cPTSD wiped out in a 3 day medium dose bwiti ceremony.
i have one more booster im going to do.
it overwrote my smoke/fire trigger. I am a burn survivor. that's base level steroid/hormone trauma stuff.

It was just my subjective assessment based on my many years of opioid abuse (massive in volume and variety), but upon some research, it looks like my estimate was actually a pretty good one:

The above are equianalgesic assessments in animal studies, which pretty closely mirror my assessment. Based on this, 500mg of tianeptine has equianalgesic effect to 83mg of morphine, and oxycodone has around 1 to 1.5 the analgesic effect of morphine (immediate release). So my assessment seems fairly accurate.

It can be backed up in a sense (see above). Also, note that I was referring to tianeptine sodium, not tianeptine sulfate (which is very different in effect to tianeptine sodium, particularly in its narcotic effect -- which is far less pronounced). Also worth noting that tianeptine sodium itself seemed to go down in synthesis/batch quality after 2018. I only had great quality tianeptine sodium from one highly reputable vendor, but they (wisely) stopped selling it in 2017.
sodium, sulfate, and free acid only differ in pharmacokinetics, not mechanism of action.

what are you all talking about?
last night i couldn't sleep because i couldn't think other than suicide.the only thing that made my mind convinced to forget suicide was a hope for using heroin...i haven't used it for awhile and i thought maybe using it can make me happy again because oxycodone for me isn't that powerful to stick with it even with no tolerance.so it was a good distraction for my mind.
i loose it,i suicide.
thats how hopeless i am... and i am thinking if that didn't work i should use GHB again it was drunkening me last time i used it so i can't use it if it make me drunk again.cause i don't like that feeling.
the last option in my mind is magic mushroom and dmt which is dangerous for my mental condition.then the only option would be electoshock.
i am not that lover of this world to be stick with electro shock every 6 month to be able to continue my life.and meanwhile all my family is against drug use and everyone tries to stop me.
i don't have any good short time goal in my life,so i need to put drugs in that position to be able to continue.otherwise my life can't be tolerated.
i am now high on 45mg oxy,it feels good like a weak heroin...i am trying to make the high more enjoyable by daydreaming.
i think suicide is an unpreventable choice in my life...i think i came to this world to do suicide... i have suicidal tendency and i enjoy listening to songs about suicide.its in my blood.
but i can make delay.i am just trying to live more...

Last edited:
sodium, sulfate, and free acid only differ in pharmacokinetics, not mechanism of action.

Yeah, as you can perhaps imagine, I'm aware of that fact 🤔 (wasn't implying they were different because that of course wouldn't make any sense -- remember we weren't talking about mechanism of action, we were talking about subjective effects). But not only is there a significant potency between tianeptine sodium and sulfate, time to peak plasma occurs more rapidly with the sodium, greatly changing its perceived effects (especially the narcotic aspects). This difference is perhaps most notable with tianeptine than many other substances.

In any event we've gone way off topic (and it's largely my fault) so I've think we've kind of exhausted the tianeptine subject here

Hey bookshelf you may have suicidal tendencies but whether or not you got the "Dutch courage" or "A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier dies but once".
You should really look for help, ppl will help you if you really need it. You do not want to end it bud believe me there is a purpose and I really don't think ending your life will solve anything..so it seems to get you out of this tangle you ought to use the apparatus at hand and solve what you can the best you can..then you can meet death when it's your time with a certain prestige.
Trust and believe much love and just take it easy step by step. Nobody is perfect. Nobody is innocent either.
Peace

Hey bookshelf you may have suicidal tendencies but whether or not you got the "Dutch courage" or "A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier dies but once".
You should really look for help, ppl will help you if you really need it. You do not want to end it bud believe me there is a purpose and I really don't think ending your life will solve anything..so it seems to get you out of this tangle you ought to use the apparatus at hand and solve what you can the best you can..then you can meet death when it's your time with a certain prestige.
Trust and believe much love and just take it easy step by step. Nobody is perfect. Nobody is innocent either.
Peace
glad to see you are not an illuminati guy(that aleister crowly sentence)
no one can help me...my situation is far different than others...i can't even explain.but i am trying to find a hope and a way to solve.
i searched to find short time goals from the internet but there were bunch of motivational shit that has nothing to do with my problem.and none of them wrote a single goal to have.they just said find a goal....what a good practical advice...

glad to see you are not an illuminati guy(that aleister crowly sentence)
no one can help me...my situation is far different than others...i can't even explain.but i am trying to find a hope and a way to solve.
i searched to find short time goals from the internet but there were bunch of motivational shit that has nothing to do with my problem.and none of them wrote a single goal to have.they just said find a goal....what a good practical advice...
Idk about illuminati or occult stuff but yes you are correct about Aleister Crowley quote..in fact everything I said to you I actually paraphrased out of his book "Diary of a Drug Fiend" when the two couple are dining and ready to end their lives but then someone intervenes, Mr Lamas a master adept. And he said it even better and showed them the way out of the dark side of suicide and addiction.
You should read it it's a very good read and has helped me in my own addiction &life endeavors. I recommend it to everyone for sure!

Yeah, as you can perhaps imagine, I'm aware of that fact 🤔 (wasn't implying they were different because that of course wouldn't make any sense -- remember we weren't talking about mechanism of action, we were talking about subjective effects). But not only is there a significant potency between tianeptine sodium and sulfate, time to peak plasma occurs more rapidly with the sodium, greatly changing its perceived effects (especially the narcotic aspects). This difference is perhaps most notable with tianeptine than many other substances.

In any event we've gone way off topic (and it's largely my fault) so I've think we've kind of exhausted the tianeptine subject here
Ya we derailed but that’s social medi innit? I use tianeptine a few times a week. I found 0 difference in narcotic effect between the forms. Only in duration and dosage

Death is inevitable, we are all gonna die anyway. So why worry about existential questions? You sre here to experience life and enjoy every bit of it. Relax and take one day at a time.

Death is inevitable, we are all gonna die anyway. So why worry about existential questions? You sre here to experience life and enjoy every bit of it. Relax and take one day at a time.
because i don't enjoy ordinary life..it doesn't satisfy me.unless there be a good reason to continue and i think afterlife is far more satisifying.

Life can be one too many sometimes but not to offend you but yeah I'm not neccesarily scared to die but more so I do not cling to life rather. You seem to cling to death because of a mundane life, the cards were dealt but I tell you what you sound like a bitch. Flip it, life is what you make it to be..that would change ur mindset into reasons to be grateful..Even if you don't have a soul on this planet that still loves you I can't help but think of how selfish, weak, and cowardice you really do sound.. you will find no safe passage here, from me as I have reached out and will never ever let you live this down.
Please take care and believe in yourself..death is no way out of it!

Idk about illuminati or occult stuff but yes you are correct about Aleister Crowley quote..in fact everything I said to you I actually paraphrased out of his book "Diary of a Drug Fiend" when the two couple are dining and ready to end their lives but then someone intervenes, Mr Lamas a master adept. And he said it even better and showed them the way out of the dark side of suicide and addiction.
You should read it it's a very good read and has helped me in my own addiction &life endeavors. I recommend it to everyone for sure!
I second it as a good read on addiction.

@bookshelf1 i had to learn to sort out the suicide voices from what I know to be my true internal dialogue during opioid withdrawal.. my question is — did this problem exist prior to any drug use? And what non chemical steps have you take. To address depression and your other issues?

Don’t want to pry, but The vagueness you use to speak about your situation makes it a little difficult to offer good advice.

Life can be one too many sometimes but not to offend you but yeah I'm not neccesarily scared to die but more so I do not cling to life rather. You seem to cling to death because of a mundane life, the cards were dealt but I tell you what you sound like a bitch. Flip it, life is what you make it to be..that would change ur mindset into reasons to be grateful..Even if you don't have a soul on this planet that still loves you I can't help but think of how selfish, weak, and cowardice you really do sound.. you will find no safe passage here, from me as I have reached out and will never ever let you live this down.
Please take care and believe in yourself..death is no way out of it!
Hey there, can you ease up on the "sound like a bitch" and "selfish, weak, cowardice" stuff? Everyone here is fighting a battle and using taunts and insults doesn't help anyone, especially someone with suicide on the table. I see the OP liked your post and therefore has already read it otherwise I would delete out the inappropriate items.

So take this as your verbal warning, please tone down that type of language or moderators will have no option but to infract your account. Thanks.

If you need guidance on what is or is not acceptable in the Dark Side, please review the Posting Rules link below:

Apologies Jerry..now looking at what was put down I realize it was not a good approach at all. I really do care about the matter and his/her overall wellbeing. I really meant no offense but my words actually appear quite hostile, and low blows after re-reading what I had said. Really did come off as a dick, and that's not cool..

I truly am sorry bookshelf1, my language was reckless as I see now this morning. and hope you are finding some relief and peace..you can reach out to me anytime if you need help or just someone to talk to..seriously DM me anytime bro and I'll lend as much helpful advice and/or relate to, as I am sure we all have been through so much at different times in our own individual lives.

what?who is deleting my post????whyy?
is this illuminati trying to defend thier bad actions :p

^ stay on topic bookshelf and try and not bring illuminati into it and complaining about other people in your posts. The one and only person that may have been a bit rude to you already apologized so saying that Bluelight is awful and we are all bad people and that we don't understand and we don't care is going to get your posts deleted.

Just stay on topic and try not and worry about what the other people are doing. You posted your thread in The Dark Side and not Basic drugs or other drugs ( this is about your oxy addiction so it could technically go in either sub forum ) but you chose the dark side where threads are moderated more heavily. Bad mouthing the mods and other members isn't generally tolerated in TDS.

It may be that the only think that treats your underlying depression is opiates, and therefore when you miss a dose your underlying depression is not being 'treated'. Or it could just be withdrawal