whispering what to fear
Oh devil, so sweet
and dear

Insomnia 04:48

I glue myself
to the thought
of you

Last edited:
There is something about being awake in the 4:00am range, there is something alive about it. Not true about the 3:00am range, in fact in the 3's is the most miserable time to be awake. Any time during the 3's feels dark and depressing. The 4's and early 5's have an interesting energy to them. Not that im ever happy to be awake at 4:35am but its better than being awake at 3:35am.

There is something about being awake in the 4:00am range, there is something alive about it. Not true about the 3:00am range, in fact in the 3's is the most miserable time to be awake. Any time during the 3's feels dark and depressing. The 4's and early 5's have an interesting energy to them. Not that im ever happy to be awake at 4:35am but its better than being awake at 3:35am.
So true. 3 is purgatory. Cursed number. But after that, it's a good time - unless you just wanna sleep, haha.

How though, not directed but I have always been very considerate of the annual clock change.

Say if somebody regards 7 a.m. the optimum breakfast time, routinely, for biorhythm and metabolic clock, and so on in general living intuitively in optimum tandem and balance with the earth and lunar energy cycles and hence the clock.

Then, I believe it is suggested not eating past 8 p.m. as the body stops producing enzymes then, for another example.

Too, one hour of sleep before midnight has long been valued as equivalent to 2 after 12 a.m.

So actually I don't even know atm? Just thought of it now. With clocks now changing automatically so commonly, I never bothered to think this weekend or next as I've been pretty off my head here, I think it must be next week then actually into November this year-

So everything is working perfectly in sync for the optimally biorhythm body mind regulated literally like clockwork man.

Next week, he is up at 6 for breakies at 7 and work at 8 lunch 12 dinner 7 pm sleep 9.30 pm for optimum mtabollic kick off, lunch Qi, enzymes for dinner, plus 2.5 hours "prefore" lol Midnight extra replenishing sleep.

It should be called b.m. really? Lol

Except in 7 days time from here now, that will actually be 8, 1, 8, 10.30 O' clock.

In one sudden overnight forced and abided shift, for so many.

Twice a year.

BST, (British Summer Time) still now, is apparently the wrong clock anyway. My mum always insisted, in my regard here not hers when I was rejecting the winter clock change on the grounds that our immune systems are at their weakest point, lunar and biorhythm wise at 4 a.m.

So the more rested and the stronger we are at that point, will surely have a direct immediate bearing on immune adtivity and general vitality.

So by suddenly or generally living one hour later, or earlier, to a point ofc, IMO is significantly responsible for at least in UK the winter illness syndrome, colds and flus amock.

Because just as we are heading into flu season (I actually beat the clock this year and I'm two weeks into true six week influenza currently for the second time in 11 months as well), Everybody starts going to bed one hour later on average eating one hour later on average and doing everything on a different rhythm and clock without really giving it to much thought at all just accepting it as a change of routine and thinking no further.

Twice every year.

So from a child I was advocating according to logic that this be stopped and just keep summer time but my mum insisted that it used to be winter time and summer time was introduced during the Second World War to allow the farmers more light to work in some way.

And there was me thinking it was just so that us school kids didn't have to go to school in pitch black each morning come November! Lol.

So. This has to be taken into account when we are talking about hours of the day in relation to nature but never receives much consideration it has always appeared to me.

I'm actually really interested in stuff like this I'm interested in time it self from a philosophical and mathematical angle as well trying to understand how it presents materially as part of the illusion alongside matter but is still a real conscious experience or some type of time dilated dreaming consciousness.

That's a completely different discussion though we are talking about biology and logic of trying to live in optimum rythym wth the 24 hour lunar and earth energy cycle to support the bodiy's needs in optimum fashion.

@negrogesic hope things are alright still too and your lady is well too always.

I have been up to some tricks you know 🙂

Last edited:
This part is such a simple expression, and in its brevity, has such gravity.
Thank you man! I'm glad it had the desired effect.
for me if I am woken up at 4 am I normally cant go back to sleep, so agree with there be a diff energy between 3am and 4am.
Yeah, very true. If I wake up at 4, I usually just get up. At 3, not so much.

im jealous you can get such a reaction .. with so little words.. i endlessly search for the perfect ones... and alas..

anyway.. props where they are due 😍

Insomnia 00:58

You hunt me in my sleep
Dear God, let me be caught
Every day as the sun rise,
I patch myself together
before you break
me again

Insomnia 01:23

He sits on my shoulder,
whispering what to fear
Oh devil, so sweet