• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants insomnia from stimulants

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
was taking speed and crack ket and coke all last week stopped Sunday and have come down but every time I try and sleep I get an hour or two then wake back up finding it hard to go to sleep but my body needs rest wtf

It’s very normal for sleep to be disrupted for several weeks after a heavy stim binge. Your best options are benzos every few nights to get a deeper rest or seroquel every night to sleep like a baby. Both are best used very short term to reprogram your mind to its normal regular bedtime.

It’s very normal for sleep to be disrupted for several weeks after a heavy stim binge. Your best options are benzos every few nights to get a deeper rest or seroquel every night to sleep like a baby. Both are best used very short term to reprogram your mind to its normal regular bedtime.
wish I had some will probs get some pregabs tomorrow it's the speed thats fucked me never taking that shit again takes too long to recover but I will probably forget how bad the comedians are lol

wish I had some will probs get some pregabs tomorrow it's the speed thats fucked me never taking that shit again takes too long to recover but I will probably forget how bad the comedians are lol
Good luck. There’s nothing worse than post-stim insomnia and that sketched out feeling. Best to plan ahead for your recovery meds next time. Personally I won;t fly high without a supply of something for afterwards. Don’t be tempted to drink your way though it though, it’ll make you feel much worse.

Good luck. There’s nothing worse than post-stim insomnia and that sketched out feeling. Best to plan ahead for your recovery meds next time. Personally I won;t fly high without a supply of something for afterwards. Don’t be tempted to drink your way though it though, it’ll make you feel much worse.
yea thats what I did sunday yea it's not good to drink through it as end up really dehydrated i drink a lot on stims tho makes up for lack of calories deffo get some landing gear and plan better for future tho