• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Insane reaction to h??

IVwithglee

Greenlighter
OK, so listen to this shit. Picked up from my dealer this morning, reliable guy, have been using him for a while and have no reason to believe he would ever purposely cut it with something harmful or anything like that. So was incredibly dopesick and did a shot of this stuff, it was great! Fast forward about 4 hours later I'm at work and I do another shot, but I missed this time. The injection site goes numb and slowly the numbness creeps up my arm. I had never had this happen before, so I was pretty anxious and apprehensive about it. Eventually it slowly fades away, and another couple hours later, I do a shot in my hand on the other arm. Same thing. Completely numb, and the numbness creeps up my arm. It's crept up to my face at this point, and I'm having very limited feeling in my lower face/jaw area. What the actual fuck. I'm assuming this is the result of some insane fucking cut? Should I let this resolve itself or go to the fucking hospital?

Hey if you are still burning/hurting and if it's swelling and red I would think about going to get help. Just be careful and think about what would be the best course of action. If the first shot was great, do you think the negative effects are from missing the intended area? I hope it all works out well for you.

yeah dude come on its not worth losing an arm/your life over get yourself over to ER

Thank you guys for the input I appreciate it. I woke up this morning, and felt a little better. I'm not sure what the issue was, because upon shooting into the vein again and not missing I felt no effects, and the spots where I missed are very sore and I'm pretty sure are accesses so I'm taking care of them. Maybe cut with lidocaine or something? It's a shame

I OD the other day and the first thing I noticed was extreme loss of breath. That was quickly followed by numbness throughout the entire body, both physical and psychological. When I closed my eyes it looked like I was on a ship doing warp speed on star wars. Then next thing I know Im on the ground with paramedics, a needle in my arm, oxygen mask, and no fuckin clue what happened. If nothings happened by now your goooooood