View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Insane nitrous hallucination conversations/dimensions

whippitlover1000

Greenlighter
I started doing whippets heavily a couple weeks ago and have been doing it consistently since then. I started to feel like there were other people in the room last week but I couldn't place who they were or what conversations we were having. Tonight I had my most extreme talk but I couldn't remember any of it. Trying to remember, I did more and reached a black room with a lot of people in it. They were all breathing into balloons and it felt very familiar. I was talking to the person next to me and I can't remember anything they said but the point was that they would see if I could come back to the state if I remembered them. I said I would remember every time but they said ok, we'll make u spit out your balloon involuntarily and you can come back if you remember how. This happened many times until I started recording myself and saying out loud what was happening. I eventually realized after thinking really hard about it to do more whippets. l did and retuned, there was a crazy looking person blowing into a balloon trying very hard to accomplish something that wasn't working. They said the joke was that that's what I look like, not being able to get any farther into that world. It feels like another dimension and it took a lot of work to get there. Is this similar to anything anyone else has experienced?

Nitrous is one of those long lasting tolerances. I'd go pretty hard though, easily split 600 chargers on some LSD with a friend. That's where it really shines...To me nitrous feels like your shown a key, a sneaky one though you'll never remember without doing more...

Yes! Nitrous is always like "Oh yeah, NOW I remember, I learned.this last time, wait what did I learn?" Get more.chargers, repeat.

I just cannot wrap my head around consuming that much of anything really, unless you're trying to find a way to get rid of half your weekly income over the course of an LSD trip lol

"They said the joke was that that's what I look like, not being able to get any farther into that world."

That's pretty funny/weird/interesting.

It's a very common theme of nitrous to think that somebodies laughing at you and that 'if only you could just push a bit further...".

If you check the recent threads in this forum, somebody else had a bizzare experience with nitrous entities the other day.

OP, there's a thread somewhere around here about someone abusing nitrous for some length like six months and them becoming friends with these entities, etc. Interesting stuff.

Ive heard you can go into a "nanghole" which apparently is the nitrous version of a k-hole.

Idk if its true but people say you pass out and start tripping on really weird shit for a few minutes.

Ive had a small out of body experience though on nangs and acid it was pretty cool. At the time i thought i paused time irreversably though which wigged me out for 30 seconds until time "restarted".

I've gone into 'holes' of sorts on nitrous which tend to be brief dream-like experiences, actually hard to distinguish from a normal dream just trippier.

I've quite frequently had the experience where it feels as if there are more people in the room or friends of mine who aren't there have turned up, when I'm coming out of one of these 'hole' type things. It's usually actually completely believable until I return to my senses and realise where baseline reality actually is again.

I also sometimes reach the point of a 'breakthrough realisation' which can be very intense although usually completely nonsensical after you sober up. I know people say they get close to this but can never reach the full experience but I do believe I've reached the point of actually going through one of those 'realising the meaning of life' things from beginning to end, though only a few times.

Usually there was nothing that useful to bring back from it though, it was almost always just a delusional product of heavily warped nitrous-induced thinking and nothing truly revelatory, it was only made to seem that way by the nitrous.

The only experience that did stick with me was a very strange one of which I think the ultimate point was that everything in the universe is in total balance, not just physically but things like good and evil, and that literally everything that happens is balanced out somewhere... though I always had this belief in some form so I don't know how attributable to the nitrous it is. What was strange was the way by which the nitrous brought me to this realisation! Very weird.

Anyway I've kinda given up on nitrous now think I reached the end of my journey with it, and it's just way too morish for me to have lying around :p