• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Insane experience

kinghope

Greenlighter
Hello guys, I'm new to the forums and I was wondering if anyone had a similar experience to what I had yesterday.

It all started at my local tram stop, I was with 4 other friends and we shared one j which was also the first one I had smoked in a short while (roughly a week). In total I took around 5 hits and then I had to catch the tram with two friends and leave.

So we step out the tram and everything is feeling alright, I get the usual start up feelings and I begin to wonder is this quality even good? Truth is I had no clue what was going to come. We continue walking down the road towards my house which was like 15 minutes away, and I start to feel my throat and other organs, as well as feeling the saliva go all the way down if I swallow etc. I try and remain calm but it hit me so suddenly and overwhelmingly that I began to trip hard. I was also slightly sick coming off a flu but I only had a runny nose and a slight cough. So as we continue walking my other friends are fine as they only took like 2 hits but I managed to snag a few bigger ones, and I could tell they weren't experiencing any of this. As each car passed I felt an invisible wave hit me like I get sent into a time warp and my body vibrated like jelly, and this was only the beginning.

Since we were still walking outside, the cold air was making me feel my throat in all sorts of different ways which sent my high to extreme levels, when I swallowed my mucus (gross when you describe it) instead of blowing my nose as I had no tissue, I thought a small hole had burst in my throat and blood was rushing from it down into my stomach and lungs. This made me feel like my legs were on doing a spongebob, and I was literally thinking to myself how am I still standing? It was the most intense and surreal experience on weed I think I've ever had in my life. I could also hear my heartbeat as if I was listening to it in 4k on noise cancelling headphones. I felt my blood rush to every part of my body, and I had to compose myself telling myself its weed and nothing bad could happen.

Keep in mind everyone that this was off of 5 hits of my first joint, I couldn't even smoke any more with my friends as I was tripping for what felt like 5 hours. Other experiences came to follow but I cannot quite remember them in detail, so I was wondering if anyone else could relate to any of this so far off of a tiny quantity smoked?