View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Injesting nbombe 25c powder

Illegalkitty

Greenlighter
I have been reading and everything leads to dissolving the powder in liquid if I have a scale and can measure out 0.5mg of the powder cant I just take it orally under the tongue, or is this unsafe. I dont really know how to create blotter tabs so would rather just take it in powder form or is this a bad idea. Thanks guys.

Unless you have experience laying blotter with safer material, I would not attempt this whatsoever. It's not incredibly easy to lay the chemical equal and you are bound for hotspots. If it was LSD, it may not be a big deal but with the 25x series, it could mean life or death. There's not only been overdoses with improper dosing, theres been adverse reactions recorded where the user was pretty confident of their dosage. These chemicals just happen to be VERY unpredictable.

As a blanket statement, I encourage all to just skip exploration of the 25x. There's other less potent but superior psychedelics out there that are much safer to be researching, ie 4-AcO-DMT, 2C-E, 5-MeO-MiPT, aMT, 4-HO-MET

ive already ordered it and its shipped already and Ive already tried 4-aco dmt and i dont find the trips that great anymore. couldn't I just weight out 1mg split it in two and just put it under my togue isent that the same as 500ug on a blotter sheet. thanks.

I think you're failing to realize just how small of an amount 1mg of powder is.... you couldn't eye-ball split that, and most any scale can't accurately measure that. If you care about your life at all, you need to do volumetric dosing.