• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Injecting THC

Theoretically possible, I've read about the CIA doing it during their 60s-era psychotropic drug experiments.

Has anyone in the last 30 years? No, there's no point, it's less effective than other ROA.

wasn't there a dude here in BL who took part in some study that involved IV THC. i remember reading about it.

Actually my friend did a study at Yale university for the anti inflammatory effects of injected THC. He reported no effects and could not tell if it was the placebo or the study group. My guess is they anticipated no psychedelic effects and thats why it was done on the public. He received 1500 dollars at the end of a 12 week deal where he would go down twice a week get injected and then hooked up to machines and have all this stuff recorded. I mean 1500 to have someone shoot me up with THC sign me up! but no you couldnt even smoke he quit everything because he didnt have a job at the time.

Short answer yes it can be done, but no it is not worth it or feasible for the average person.

sigh holy fuck ban this guy already. he's a total waste on BL and not even a funny troll. He spits in the face of everything BL stands for

I can't tell if this is a legit question or not, but just in case it is one, I read something on reddit about a heroin addict that successfully did it. But he said that the effects were mild and it was mainly a body high. So, if it is possible, it isn't worth the time and the bud. Just smoke it man

Peace.