• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

injecting suboxone

dude, anyone w/ a killer habit is not going to catch a nod from bupe! I've shot it a zillion and one times! I had a G+ habit and on days off/cant get dope days, I'd shoot away; it never did a god damn thing! also, this dude is trying to GET OFF and GET STRAIGHT, so why is he going to shoot bupe? hes trying to detox himself so its best to shoot it!? lets focus on the sobriety here rather than argue; realize EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and EVERYONES HABIT WILL PLAY A DIFFERENT PART!

boston i guess maybe its all mental for me but after shooting bupe everyday for like a 1 or two i wouldnyt get a rush rush but like when i shot that bitch up i know 2 seconds later i can do WHATEVER THE FUCK u want me to do lmao. it really did give me energy like idk its like sublingual but its instant and i fucking hate the taste

As stated above there is no benefit to injecting suboxone, no rush and it works the best when taken sublingually as instructed. I know this because I used to do it.

You need to wait until you're starting to get dope sick to dose or you will get precipitated WDs. The usual timeframe is 24 to 48 hours after your last dose of opiates.

I used to it also, and you are completely wrong. The benefit to injecting is that, like most drugs, it has a higher bioavailability when injected. Now if you have a ton of suboxone, you might as well just take it normally but if you are trying to get effects from a tiny little sliver of a strip you are way better off injecting it.

I used to it also, and you are completely wrong. The benefit to injecting is that, like most drugs, it has a higher bioavailability when injected. Now if you have a ton of suboxone, you might as well just take it normally but if you are trying to get effects from a tiny little sliver of a strip you are way better off injecting it.

It's common knowledge that IV yields 100% bioavailability, yes. But advocating IV drug use is wrong, plain and simple. Shooting suboxone is especially bad for you because it has fucking flavoring and shit in it. Bad bad bad!

I'm not judging anyone but if you use your suboxone and go to the clinic like you're supposed to then you shouldn't have to worry about stretching anything. OP gets theirs off the street I'm assuming which does make things more difficult but he will be much better off in the long run if he can stop using needles. It makes it harder to change your habits if you don't.

dude, anyone w/ a killer habit is not going to catch a nod from bupe! I've shot it a zillion and one times! I had a G+ habit and on days off/cant get dope days, I'd shoot away; it never did a god damn thing! also, this dude is trying to GET OFF and GET STRAIGHT, so why is he going to shoot bupe? hes trying to detox himself so its best to shoot it!? lets focus on the sobriety here rather than argue; realize EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT and EVERYONES HABIT WILL PLAY A DIFFERENT PART!

Obviously I'm not talking about people with a killer habit. Regardless of the persons habit, they are going to get more relief and/or feel more from IVing. You can't argue against the BA of IVing buprenorphine.

And a quote from last post: "I'm not advocating shooting buprenorphine"

In terms of recreation, IVing is superior. If one were just trying to maintain, it's best to stay away from the needle for obvious reasons.

End of argument.

^Thank you.. There is a big difference in recreational opiate use and ORT. OP is trying to quit, not get high.

It's common knowledge that IV yields 100% bioavailability, yes. But advocating IV drug use is wrong, plain and simple. Shooting suboxone is especially bad for you because it has fucking flavoring and shit in it. Bad bad bad!

I'm not judging anyone but if you use your suboxone and go to the clinic like you're supposed to then you shouldn't have to worry about stretching anything. OP gets theirs off the street I'm assuming which does make things more difficult but he will be much better off in the long run if he can stop using needles. It makes it harder to change your habits if you don't.

I apologize for that post, I was extremely hungover from drinking too much kava and very irritable. I wasn't advocating IV use, I was simply pointing out that IVing it isn't pointless but you are right that if you are getting suboxone legally you shouldn't have to inject it. I didn't have insurance or $ to see a doctor so I was buying it on the street and trying to make it last as long as I could.

I didn't say I nodded from subs... I wish!!! The nod came from mixing benzo's and gabapentin and smoking weed I'm pretty sure.... But just sayin, if dude is buying off the street and has a limited number of strips to get by on then, ya...Usually people with Subs aren't gonna sell ya One a day or even half of one they have to stay well themselves, well unless they are getting like 16mg and only taking 2-4mg or something. But for harm reducution sake look into taking them Sublingually with alchohol, there is a megathread on here on it, it suppose to raise the Bio to 87 percent or something like that I think, that way ya could stretch it out without the needle...you could also stretch it out by squirting it up your ass, the bio is 54 percent I think.

Injecting them is even more effective but it just has that bad stigma attached to it. Buy ur points off websites or auction sites, hint hint..keep urself clean, avoid the diseases by using new needles. Yes i love shooting them too i jus don't have any veins

I apologize for that post, I was extremely hungover from drinking too much kava and very irritable. I wasn't advocating IV use, I was simply pointing out that IVing it isn't pointless but you are right that if you are getting suboxone legally you shouldn't have to inject it. I didn't have insurance or $ to see a doctor so I was buying it on the street and trying to make it last as long as I could.

No worries, I just wanted to point out that we should be mindful of what we post here especially regarding IV drug use. There are many unregistered users who look at this forum and we don't want them to think its a good idea to start shooting up.

If u buy new needles there is nothing wrong with it. At least when ur shooting suboxene.

^ lol, nah.. nothing wrong w/ shooting suboxne daily. NOTHING WRONG AT ALL! just a natural part of life.

If u buy new needles there is nothing wrong with it. At least when ur shooting suboxene.

Wrong and terrible information. Shooting subs is very bad for your veins and has high risk of causing an abscess.

Shooting suboxone is TERRIBLE for you and it doesn't matter if you use a new needle when you miss a shot and end up with a big nasty abcess that has to be lacerated and drained... Or if you lose your arm altogether. It happens.

No offense anicole but there really is no "safe" way to shoot up pills or suboxone strips.

I am very new to the blogging thing and drug thing, with that said bare with me please. OK, at around 3pm I shot a 4mg D and just now at 9:22pm I just shot 1mg of a sub strip. Am I in trouble, and does this sub take time or did I just waste it considering I took a D earlier?