• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Injecting seroquel ?

Yeah. It's actually a good idea to keep some Seroquel around (most anti-psychotics, but Seroquel and Thorazine seem to work the best) if you're planning on doing psychedelics/hallucinogens in case you have a really bad trip; especially something like LSD where if you DO have a bad trip you're trapped in a terrifying nightmare for 12 hours. Taking Seroquel will allow you to completely abort the trip.

When I started doing heroic LSD doses I was a bit too trigger happy on aborting them at around 2-3 hours if the comeup was just too brutal. usually with 50 mg valium and if still traumatic 150 mg seroquel.

But then I learned sucking it up for another hour or so and everything usually turns out fan-fucking-tastic

I do know a guy who injected 900mg. That was about 15 years ago and he's still alive (with both arms). But yuck, Seroquel is a nasty drug.. I was on it for severe anxiety and it just made me really fat.

Anti-psychotics are good for knocking yourself out but not much else (maybe for psychosis but I never have been and I know a few who haven't been helped by them). If I stay on them too long they start doing weird things to my muscles. In 2018 I was on Zyprexa (Olanzapine) and I went to Emergency because I COULDN'T MOVE. It was like an elephant was sitting on me. So yeah, it's not something I'd want to inject.
I take Quetiapine every day but not to abuse it, it’s one of the best antipsychotics for treating bipolar affective disorder along with a mood stabiliser. I take mood stabiliser in the morning and quite a high dose (350mg) of Quetiapine at night, I also take upto 150mg, 50mg at a time if and when I hit a manic phase. So along with being good for knocking you out, they’re also great for bipolar an I don’t have a single adverse side effect from taking them. 🙌

I think anyone who's ever taken Seroquel would tell you this is a very bad idea. The stuff feels toxic AF just taking it orally as directed. I can't imagine trying to gain any recreational type effect from it surely just won't end well. All I ever got was a very 'heavy' feeling.