• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting phenibut??

I know this is an old thread, just wanted to chip in as there seems little information out there. I have found a .3g injection intramuscular to be highly effective. Only done a few times but no obvious negatives so far. Fast onset of calmness and euphoria. Only done 2g orally (toss and wash) and not even close. 1ml of water with .3 Phenibut, quickly cooked (boiling for a second), a little discomfort when injecting but nothing severe. I?m no expert but this is my subjective experience.

I truly hope you're using micron filters as IM or any abscess is a nasty, painful and traumatic experience. Esp when you have to go to the hospital to get it lanced or incised and drained then watch it slowly heal as you have to continue your daily life. I've yet to experience one but everything I've written so far is quite similar to most people's posted experiences in threads like this one.

Maybe consider using FAA intranasally, sublingual or by plugging as an alternative, it is close to a neutral pH, has a rapid onset and more concentrated by weight vs the HCl.

s-l200.jpg

/Omicron-Syringe-Filters-25mm-0-2um-Triple-Layered-GF-GF-PVDF-

Please use at least 3 ml of water if you already shooting phenibut. As said multiple times in this thread, Phenibut is highly acidic. You really don't have to dissolve the whole dose in 1 ml. If you'd use 3 ml instead, your veins won't be scarred that much.

Also what wasn't mentioned in this thread: One might dissolve the phenibut in a buffer solution, so it's all dissolved but not acidic.

Thanks for your input and advice, much appreciated and I take what you are saying seriously. Would be getting the faa but haven?t come across a uk vendor, which is odd as I assume it?s just as legal as the hcl. Currently just filtered with the standard cigarette filter provided by the needle exchange. Obviously need to do more research, again thanks for the advice given.

^ Also keep an eye out for SteriFilts at exchanges as they are far better than cellulose acetate or cig filters. Welcome to BL Gary :)

Cant get micron filters or sterifilts at my local exchange. Still having good effects so far, cycling 3 days on then off. I also pop a 200mg caffeine tablet. I am a (badly) relapsing alcoholic so always have booze in my system. Again Im not advising my methods to anyone.... just sharing my own experience. Cheers.

Last edited:
how did this discussion get off track??? Anyway, I have IV'ed phenibut and you really have to use less than 100 MG otherwise it's going to hurt in a weird achy sort of way. it's not a burn like diphenhydramine is... I advise against it. It didn't do much for me at all.

But then again I take phenibut daily to control my anxiety. So you could take it or leave it. I just eat it.
Thank you. I probably will have to learn the hard way, but at least your post turned me off the idea for the moment. I have never even tried it yet, but will receive some in a few days hopefully.

I also IV my buprenorphine occasionally; i take 2mg in the morning 2mg at night. And I also have bit of an etizolam tolerance--i'm trying to stretch mine out so i thought i'd try this out.

So I IV'd my night dose of 2mg bupe usually w/ some mg's of etizolam i'd rather not mention.. so instead I had a different rig set up & ready to go & immediately dosed 300mg phenibut, no noticeable effects really--so dosed 500mg and 700mg. Gotta be careful around 600-800mg b/c i clogged two 30g points boiling it down b/c it wouldn't fit in a 1cc syringe. But anything under 600mg is perfectly soluble & will fit in a 1cc, tiny bit of heat can be added if needed, just try not to boil too much or you wont have enough water.

The onset seems a bit about the same.. just effective at much lower doses (i'd say about 1/6th the dose? so far?) been nodding for last 3 hours.. it'd probably be a lot better if i had my normal dose of etizolam in me. I did notice absolutely zero GI effects, usually i get bad diarrhea.. of course, that corrosive acidity is going somewhere- into my veins. But, my veins look okay despite 3 shots (all in different areas)--but immediately cleaned application area, applied triple anti-bacteria cream, vitamin E, & aloe extract- w/ a band aid. No irritation (unless you muscle it; which i accidentally did at the last half a unit of one of my shots, ouch!)

Anyway, I did use the the aminobutyric acid form rather than the free-amino-acid version, as I have some of that on the way. I don't suggest this for reasons already noted.
600mg per ml is asking for trouble!!!! The hyperosmolarity alone will eat a hole into your tissue when you miss a drop. I haven't done the math, but I estimate everything above 250mg/ml to just eat away at your cells.

i swear that stuf feels like poison the next day. has anyone else woke up feeling nauseated after taking phenibut. It makes me sleep good and everything but the next day i feel like total shit and poisoned.
Yes same and the drug causes withdraw for me from one use of a high dose honestly this is one substance I really don't think anyone should be using . Flurophenibit is much safer actually

they got all kinds of phenibut. the hcl phenibut is caustic af but not the only one available