• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting Oxycodone

I think she posted that without knowing that someone had posted something about injecting @nznity and was saying that oral with potentiators is best.

get black seed oil and potentiate it by inhibiting liver enzymes. works better.

Hey OP! We're always happy to have new people to fill out our ranks, so welcome!

Out of all of the Opioids that I've ever done in my life, and I've had extensive experience with pretty much all of them, Oxycodone is the least satisfying when injected. It was always a weird thing for me, because I injected Heroin pretty much exclusively. I always preferred orally administering Oxycodone or using the rectal route. As with a lot of other drugs, I feel that the rectal route is great due to its relative safety and ease.

I found that when I injected Oxycodone, the duration was siginificanlt less than when taken by other routes of administration. Another important point to make about Oxycodone is that it has one of the most favourable bioavalability ratioes of any of the commonly available Opioids. You're going to get about 90% bioavailability through the oral route, 60%-70% by intranasal insufflation and around 90% for the rectal route.

Essentially, most people inject Oxycodone for the rush as opposed to its "legs" or duration. I consider it not to be worth the trouble. With Heroin, the rush is great of course, but the primary reason most people switch to the needle is the economics of it. You get a 30% boost in bioavailability compared to say, insufflation. You don't really need this with Oxycodone. In short, I would recommend sticking with the rectal route. I doubt injection would be any more satisfying.
Does heroin even exist anymore??? It’s all fetty out here 🤮