• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

injecting oxy

methfiend65 said:
man how do you afford to do so many opiates and benzos?

Probably the same way that I did, steal, con, medicine friends medicine cabinets, lie, cheat, doctor shop...I'm just being honest. Wasn't that your question?

um, a hour after that i took like 8mg kpins 30mgdizap, then shot 4omg of oc right into my vien. Blood regestered all nice and the rush. oh godl. then you just lay on the floor and feel all dissasotiatied. It was so amn euphirof. Then about 2 hours, like 3:40 smoking weed,rois am i popped 3 of the yel;pw vicodin 10/325's. gppn agpt drink a fat think of grapefruit juic3. Abd biw un gibba snijebenadryl a gram of really good weee. o"" alxo ciromg zmy day

dex^ lol dont type when your high, cant make much sense of anything you said...crazy fool =)

DexterMeth said:
Then about 2 hours, like 3:40 smoking weed,rois am i popped 3 of the yel;pw vicodin 10/325's. gppn agpt drink a fat think of grapefruit juic3. Abd biw un gibba snijebenadryl a gram of really good weee. o"" alxo ciromg zmy day

can i use that as my signature lol

DexterMeth said:
um, a hour after that i took like 8mg kpins 30mgdizap, then shot 4omg of oc right into my vien. Blood regestered all nice and the rush. oh godl. then you just lay on the floor and feel all dissasotiatied. It was so amn euphirof. Then about 2 hours, like 3:40 smoking weed,rois am i popped 3 of the yel;pw vicodin 10/325's. gppn agpt drink a fat think of grapefruit juic3. Abd biw un gibba snijebenadryl a gram of really good weee. o"" alxo ciromg zmy day

Somebody is fucking HIGH

all in all, it was a great experience. One i would surely repeate, but not ever frequently. I was throwing up hardcore the next day, and have been coughing up blood.

And im pissed i took 8hits of supposively bomb acid last night, and got nothing from it.

Oh well. Be getting methadone in less than an hour, so i'll be good again. Then start to figure out how i'm gonna get myself out of some fucked upped situations.

On the plus good thing im getting 2g's pure K any day now. :)

He'll be fine. I had a streak much worse than what he has been doing for seven long years. I didn't end up dying but along the way I entered three rehabs, a halfway house for six months, and landed myself into a Methadone clinic so there are definitely risks involved.

well the benzos are turning out to be the worst. I cant sleep on them anymore for anymore than a few hours. I cant even crawl out of bed on them. Nearly impossible to have sex on them. The withdrawls, im fearing im approaching are scaring the shit out of me. They turn me into a fucking zombee, instead of a loving opiate fuckface. God, benzos are the worse thing ever. You guys should read this PM. im gonna post it. It was a private one to a loved one, but what the hell. THis is what i have been up to.

"Dont know if you read any of my VERY FEW recent posts, but i went back to injecting, and doing multiple pills and drugs, alcohol. I ended up doing 160mg oxycontin in a number of hours. In total i injected 80mg oxy into my arm. Same day took 30mg diazapam, 8mgclonazapam, and 30mg hydrocodone. How am i alive? Must be a reason eh? The day before i even tried injected a benzo! a fucking benzo i was so desperate. It ended up just bruising my arm. Due to the oxy injections, even though i filtered them pretty fucking good, ive been coughing up blood here and there evey day since, but its declining, so i think i will just ride it out and be ok. I miss you too. I took DOI, was supposed to take 3.5mg ended up taking 10.5, the next day got some REALLY good acid, was supposed to take 3tabs, took all 8, then next day, took 3pills of PURE X, confirmed pure....and throughout the last 2 weeks i've been eating benzos, valium and klonopin like candy. Im almost out, and when i stop, i might actually die. A little worried to say the least. Benzos have turned into the devil. They make me just want to sleep and do nothing, but even that feels like shit...i have another large shipment comming through, and hopefully i will be able to taper.. If not, im going to a clinic to force me to detox. I litterallly cant do anything. I dont even want to get out of bed. Its a fucking chanllenge to get out of bed. I cant believe i even got on the comp. Im so sick of all this shit. But you're there, so i cant just leave. Sad to say, if i run into more oxycontin, im gonna be slamming it in my arm. Hopefully i can convince myself just to snort it or eat it. God, i got SO FUCKING wreckless like within a week. I even got a bottle of wine one night, the night of the 160mg oxy, drinking while shooting up and popping benzos. I even made 2 1/2lbs of poppy seed tea, for an even fatter dose of morphine. I'm not even exagerating any of this at all. I have some major fucking problems. I'm even getting 2grams pure Ketamine any day now! Im going off to space AGAIN for awhile.
Yesterday an old girlfriend toook me out and we did X at a dorm party and ended up doing the old "in out". I really needed it. I dont love her or anything, but it at least gave me SOME sanity back. Im gonna get on AIM now and see if you are there. Thank you. Love you. Tim.
"

Anthrax said:
Heh, i could say the same ... but my veins actually heal pretty damn
good .
I did also use the same rig for some weeks, i can hear the cracking
sound when you press the "not-so-sharp" needle through youre skin.... ouch

ahhhh the not so sharp needle noise.....yeah it's pretty gross. not to mention while your stabbing yourself with the needle at full force and it still won't penetrate the skin.

reminds me it's time to get some new rigs

well the needle goes in easily still. Hard to even see if it's bent. I cant even tell. And did the whole dishwashing detergent/bleach wash on both my rigs like 3 times and sealed them in an airtight clean container. But thats besides the points.

I've been coughing up blood lately. Maybe 5-6 times a day. I think its due to the oxys and kpin injections. DUH.

benzo addiction scares me 10 times more than heroin addiction.

Probably because it is 10 times worse than Heroin addiction. Have you ever had to go through benzodiazepine withdrawal DexterMeth? If not...your in for the ride of your life, you will wish that were dead, your anxiety is 10 times worse than it was before you started taking them, the fear of going out in public because of the twitching, tremors, horrible sweating, spasms, and the fact that you look like a friggen druggie with the pale face and all. I think that the worse part is the muscle tension that you experience, first your body will feel so tense, in pain, and then all of a sudden you start convulsing and tremors, and repeat. And the lingering symptoms can last over a year, the reason I relapsed after six months of abstinence.

And unlike opioids, the physical symptoms last much longer than 5 days. You probably won't experience these all these symptoms and not nearly to such a degree as I described because those were the symptoms that I experienced after 5 long years of benzodiazepine abuse...and I tapered! If I hadn't I probably wouldn't be here.

I guess I'm just telling you this in an attempt to sway you away from taking the path that I decided to follow, it only gets worse and I hate to see other people fall into this trap. But you know, do what you gotta do, I can't persuade you into doing something that your gonna do anyway.

^^Man dude you described that shit perfectly. I thought I was the only person who was fucking insane for at least a year... with 3 months of HARD physical symptoms at least.

i've only been at it for a little over a month. so will i be expecting anything really at all. Basically i just feel like utter shit right now. But not any bad anxiety.

USEAGE - 200mg diazapam. 250mg clonazapam. And the same amount on the way any day now.. This all taken in the time-span mentioned.

Diazepam has a very long half-life, this is the reason why they use it to detox you off other benzodiazepines. Considering the fact that you are abusing Diazepam, you shouldn't really even start to feel the bad physical withdrawals until 72-96 hours of abstinence. Clonazepam has a pretty long half life also but not nearly as long as Diazepam. Go 72 hours without any benzodiazepines and then you'll get an idea but you've only been using for one month so they aren't going to be anything like I explained but they may be quite unpleasant with the amount that you have been using lately.

DexterMeth said:
And im pissed i took 8hits of supposively bomb acid last night, and got nothing from it.

If I were you Id be HAPPY nothing happened after taking 8 hits of acid. Do you have any idea how much your mind would have been racing if it had been active?

jesus christ. i seriously dont remember writing this shit, or even taking half those drugs. luckily i was forced into rehab. but im back to using again. :p
The scary thing is how each time I "quit", when i start using again, my addiction comes back stronger than before.

fuck dex i missed that post when it came out you got clean and now you are going back?man if i could get clean i would drf not be fucking around any more i hope all is well with you bro its good to have you around