• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Injecting Oxazepam/Etizolam with Propylene glycol. How?

Psychowsky

Greenlighter
Hi!

I have one 50 mg and two 15 mg Oxazepam Pills (Brand name: Praxiten, I live in Austria) . I would like to inject 72.5 mg Oxazepam. How should I do this? How much PG do I need to bring 72.5 mg Oxazepam in a solution? And how much water should I add, so that it doesn't do too much harm to my veins. I have 12 ml guns, so if I need 2 ml PG ti dissolve the 72.5 mg Oxazepam, I could add up to 8-9 ml water.

I have the same question to the Etizolam (I have the little blue pellets), I know, that it's very good soluble in PG.
I would like to shoot 3-4 mg (don't worry, I have a quite high tolerance)

Micronfilters are also availaible for harm reduction.

Hope for a fast answer,

Psychowsky

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english. How I said, I'm from Austria

You would experience the same level of desired intoxication taking oxazepam and etizolam via the oral/sublingual Routes of Administration.

(SUBJECTIVE YET COMMONLY HELD BELIEF HERE):

IV benzodiazepine abuse is stupid and a waste of unnecessary risk and calories.

Unless it's a water soluble benzo like midazolam.. there is absolutely no point as tricomb said. Why take a risk for a slightly faster onset? Just sublingual it if you are too impatient for oral dosing.

^Word, There is absolutely no benefit to IV benzodiazepines compared to the sublingual ROA. Correct solvent and proper filtration aside, it's still stupid.

^Word, There is absolutely no benefit to IV benzodiazepines compared to the sublingual ROA. Correct solvent and proper filtration aside, it's still stupid.

Exactly. Other then quenching ones needle fetish.. it's beyond pointless.

Jesus I'll never understand why anyone has a desire to IV benzos. Listen to all the mods in this thread, it's absolutely POINTLESS.

The oral BA is like 96-98%.

ive been using benzos for 25 yrs now. the worst dirty hit i ever had was from trying to inject benzos;;; it aint worth it

So yah I dont even know why Im posting this. But IVe been having a really hard time with life lately. I injected quite alot Flubromazolam and Etizolam that came from the vendor already completely dissolved in PG/VG/tiny bit of alcohol mixed with water and filtered with cotton. Ive been losing the will to live and making really really stupid decisions in general, Im only 28. I feel 50. I dont know how much I want to live and I wonder what future I could really have. Over the past 6 years Ive been trying to get clean but I do good for 3-6-9 months then relapse for 3-6-9 months. And its getting bad. I decided not to kill myself last night. Im gonna place myself in treatment Monday. Might have to take out a loan. Not sure yet. But yah the opportunity presented itself. And Im just really scared about finding out what might be wrong with me, and how much damage have I done.... thanks for letting me vent.

Don't be afraid to make your own thread rather then go through a new one now. If you're seriously thinking of killing yourself and seeking treatment go to the hospital now. They are required to give benzos to treat benzo dependancy and if you're thinking of ending your life they will do psych evaluation, which just means in patient care to make sure you have support while waiting for your doctor so your stress doesn't overwhelm you to the point you attempt and to stop you if you do. If you voluntarily check in and be straightforward honest they will treat you well and in the end you'll feel it's s vacation not having to take care of cleaning responsibilities and whatnot giving you time to just relax.

Good luck man, sounds like you been going through some shit. Atleast you chose to live and actually are seeking help, ive had a lot of friends off themselves and whether it was on purpose or an accident it fucking sucks just as much. Ive tried a few times myself and as it turns out my bodies tolerance for abuse is pretty damn high. Recently ive realized all the shit i would have missed out on if i succeeded. Yeah i wouldnt have ended up into another opiate addiction but i would have missed what turned out to be some of the most fun and crazy times of my life. Ide much rather live and be crazy than end my life short unless i was in an insane amount of physical pain with no way to treat it or ended up with some disease thats going to kill me anyway. I dont have a real long life expectency the way it is due to certain issues so i figure i might as well have fun and do crazy shit while im in this bag of flesh and bones im in. Too many people think about the future and not enough about the present. You never know if tomorrow will come so you should have some fun today! Also if you soend your whole life planning for tomorrow you will never live for today. Hope you get the help you need man, it always sucks to see someone killed themselves even if you didnt know them. Always reminds me of my attempts and everything ide have missed and also all my friends who have died over the years from suicide, which is actually quite a few unfortunately. I live in a very boring and depressing area and suicide seems all too common. Keep your head up and remember life gets better but it will also get worse, dont be discouraged by the low times because good times are usually soon to follow. Sorry im OT in every one of my posts tonight but just wanted to give my 2cents and hope to maybe inspire some extra will to live. Hope after the treatment you have a more pleasant outlook on life and that it helps whatever demons are causing you pain. Goodluck buddy, wish you the best