• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Oramorph (Morphine Oral Solution in Drops)?

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi fellas.

I am curious about this. I have never take or shot morphine but I know that orally, bioavibility sucks. It will be very dangerous to inject Oramorph (it's morphine in oral drops)??. The excipients are: disodium edetate, sodium benzoate (E-211), acid citrus and purified water. It contain 20 mg morphine / ml.

I'm looking forward to your comments.

I have done it unfortunately but only after filtering through micron (wheel) filters. I was fine, but this was years ago, and I would never do it again. I'd recommend against injecting oral solutions if possible. Even in absence of immediate reactions it is unclear what long term effects might be associated. If attempted despite warning, a micron filter is crucial.

I have done it unfortunately but only after filtering through micron (wheel) filters. I was fine, but this was years ago, and I would never do it again. I'd recommend against injecting oral solutions if possible. Even in absence of immediate reactions it is unclear what long term effects might be associated. If attempted despite warning, a micron filter is crucial.

Get it. I'm not going to use it chronically or long term anyway. Cotton swabs or cigarettes butts can work too?

Get it. I'm not going to use it chronically or long term anyway. Cotton swabs or cigarettes butts can work too?

No, cotton swabs or cigarettes won't work really (at least not in improving sterility). Using micron filters (wheel filters) was a bad enough idea on its own but cotton and cigarette filters are even worse. In short I wouldn't inject an oral suspension if you have an option not to.

No, cotton swabs or cigarettes won't work really (at least not in improving sterility). Using micron filters (wheel filters) was a bad enough idea on its own but cotton and cigarette filters are even worse. In short I wouldn't inject an oral suspension if you have an option not to.

Yeah bro. I know it's dangerous but it bothers me that morphine has so little oral bioavailability. Plugin 'seems even more annoying to me but the bioavailability is higher than oral?
Anyway, I've never take morphine so maybe oral can give me a good high.
I had read that there are some methods to increase the bioavailability of oral morphine but I don't remember what it was, do you know anything about that?

No, absolutely you shouldn't IV it. It contains ethanol, corn syrup and other crap not meant to get into your veins. That's a really stupid idea. I wouldn't even plug it due to the ethanol.
Definitely do not attempt. You're risking bad consequences. People have done stupid things and got away with it till the luck runs out.

Oramorph is just for oral consumption. I've got two bottles at the moment and have had plenty in the past. I've also had plenty of morphine capsules and the extended release pills. The pills and capsules contents can be plugged at least.
There is a study that says insufflation with chitosan of some morphine salt improved its bioavailability but it wasn't the usual sulphate salt you get in the pills/capsules so not sure it would work with the sulphate. They were using morphine in a different salt form. There are threads about morphine and chitosan on here if you're interested.
Chitosan is an easy to buy supplement. It's completely legal and cheap.

Last edited:
Yeah bro. I know it's dangerous but it bothers me that morphine has so little oral bioavailability. Plugin 'seems even more annoying to me but the bioavailability is higher than oral?
Anyway, I've never take morphine so maybe oral can give me a good high.
I had read that there are some methods to increase the bioavailability of oral morphine but I don't remember what it was, do you know anything about that?
hey curios if you tried it I'm holding a bottle myself right now and want to inject but mine is 100mg/5ml

hey curios if you tried it I'm holding a bottle myself right now and want to inject but mine is 100mg/5ml

Sorry bro, but I have never injected oral morphine, just IV morphine in one ocassion. The only oral solution that I injected is tramadol (stupid I know but it works anyway) but nothing bad happened to me (abscesses or shit like that). Although, the tramadol only had water, peppermint, sucrose and glycerol essence.

Oramorph is just for oral consumption. I've got two bottles at the moment and have had plenty in the past. I've also had plenty of morphine capsules and the extended release pills. The pills and capsules contents can be plugged at least.
There is a study that says insufflation with chitosan of some morphine salt improved its bioavailability but it wasn't the usual sulphate salt you get in the pills/capsules so not sure it would work with the sulphate. They were using morphine in a different salt form. There are threads about morphine and chitosan on here if you're interested.
Chitosan is an easy to buy supplement. It's completely legal and cheap.

Yeah, even chitosan increases the bioavailability of snorted tapentadol. Although I have never found the BA of snorted tapentadol, I imagine it is better than oral ( 32 % ).