• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Injecting meth

houseman5

Bluelighter
Can someone help me. I am a total beginner at injecting. I am trying to inject meth. Can someone tell me the things I will need and how to do it.

I didn't really find a answer. Can someone tell me what I need. A needle, spoon. Put the meth in water in a spoon. Then suck up the water into a syringe. Is that right?

Hope you find this guide useful. CATIE has many other videos about harm reduction. Just bookmark the video.

Use a clean syringe. Use the needle's plunger cap as the receptacle for your clean water & drugs (since you're using a brand-new syringe, you are guaranteed a sterile receptacle using this method.)

Crush crystals into powder; add powder to cap; add water on top. Wait a short period of time, draw up through a filter of some kind, register a vein and slam.

Err on the side of moderation and caution with this ROA and this drug

I don't quite understand the filter part. Don't you lose product in the filter?

You will lost material that is put in the product, known as cutter, to make it seem like you just bought x amount of meth when in reality you bought half of actual meth (if you're lucky) and whatever the fuck else they stuffed in there.

Meth is bad for your veins. Cutter is worse. If, like me, you find yourself unable to do an acetone wash for your meth for whatever reason, a filter is mandatory. Proper filters from your needle exchange, a wheel filter (the correct size for meth), but if not able to find that a bit of balled up cotton fresh out of a packet.

Don't use cigarette filters. They contain glass. Use a new filter each time.

Use a new needle, each time. Fresh from the packet. Yes really.

Do not fish in your arms hoping to hit a vein. Go for ones you feel (versus see), and register (pull back to create a vacuum).

If it hurts while you inject, stop immediately. You're missing the shot. Try again, but if you can't hit it within 30 seconds boof it instead.

Try to pause the injection half way through if testing a new batch from an unknown source or after a break in use and a drop in tolerance or the product is stronger. If you pause and half the dose is more than enough, do not inject the rest. Just cut your losses on wasting the drugs and thank me when you are not overamped or risking overdose.

KNOW THE SIGNS OF OVERDOSE and try not to use alone. KNOW THE SIGNS OF OVERAMPING and know how to help yourself or others.

Talk to your doctor about your use, if you have a trusting relationship. It usually means they're more willing to help you quit when you need it and will move mountains for you for your honesty.

Sanitation everything. Read up on everything you are risking healthwise when you choose to do this. Sepsis (blood poisoning), endocorditis from injecting. Cellulitis. Painful abcesses. HIV, hepatitis C, AIDS, overdose. Death.

Consider the impact financially. Are you prepared to sell everything you own, and maybe even your body for more of this drug?

Do you have family or friends who rely on your support or care?

What is the reason you are wanting to do this drug in this way?

Good job coming here and asking for help, but I'm not going to tell anyone how to do this safely without also telling them the highly likely outcome of their decision.

IV meth fucking ruined my life for a decent period of it and I have never been able to completely shake it. What had been since my early teen years even at its worst generally manageable substance use disorder brought me to my knees and to intensive outpatient rehabilitation after a mere less than half a year. I do it to punish myself and I hate every moment of it every time I do it. I wish I said no when someone asked me if I wanted to try shooting while I was homeless and if I can look back on my life, that 30 seconds where I didn't pull my hand away is one of those pivotal life changing moments. If I can pinpoint the choice I made which completely changed the trajectory of my life to where it is today, requiring me to work my ass off to improve my situation... it was that moment. I'm not totally fucked now, in fact aside from unrelated disability my life is not so bad re the IV meth situation. But I'll probably be on maintenance therapy all my life for how psychologically addicted to heroin I am and now I know how to inject and where I can find it locally and elsewhere, well... not a good combination. I am able to restrict my use to one night a week or fortnight when I try during a relapse, but I'll have a couple weeks where it's more frequent. At the moment it's been 3 times this year which is fantastic for me compared to last year. I have been in AOD counselling since I was 21. I starting injecting at 21.

I hope you change your mind. But if you dont, I hope you do what I did and make it your full time job knowing how to make sure that if you make the dangerous choice to take drugs in the most life threatening way possible (I'm not being hyperbolic here) that you understand what you have to do when you do it to ensure your life expectancy is something approaching normal.

Take care.

Last edited:
Lol i still dont understand the filter part. Will people at the needle exchange explain it for me you think?

Lol i still dont understand the filter part. Will people at the needle exchange explain it for me you think?

They should, yes. You put a filter in the solution you mix up, and draw up through the filter to remove the cutting agents.

Methamphetamine is water soluble so it goes through the filter, solids don't go through the filter. You don't want to be injecting stuff that's not meth and definitely not solids