View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Injecting LSD

bingey

Bluelight Crew
Anybody got any experience with this? How much of an increase in BA compared to sublingual and how does it affect the trip?

My mum was a proper 70's ex hippy. My dad took acid daily. Heroin, speed addicts, you name it, 'til mum got pregnant with me and stopped it all.

But I heard legitimate tales from multiple real elder hippie folk.

One man, Dave, recounted the one time he actually injected LSD himself and in his own words in in the nearest moment the ceiling everything turned into a forest.

I basically took from this that there is certainly the potential that injecting LSD could create a significantly more intense psychedelic and hallucinogenic experience for some people.

Do you think any LSD could be lost via filtering it upon its glorious entrance to the rig?

But yeah thats what i heard, what @Xorkoth said, not that it doesn't increase BA, that it doesnt kick in instantly
Like you still have to wait through the usual acid 'come up'
Cuz you'd expect it to get you to peak in a second or 5 like K can IV really wouldn't you
Im stoned im going to sleep got work in less than 5 hours fuck

^
I wouldnt even filter it to be honest

but Im not gonna go through with it

You will get some light effects right off the bat, but it will still take a similar length of time to reach full strength. Sublingual BA is over 90%, IV is pointless with LSD.
Cuz you'd expect it to get you to peak in a second or 5 like K can IV really wouldn't you
Hm. :unsure: I would have guessed that too, that it would reach the brain much faster. It does probably, why do you think it still takes this time for the effect to unfold? The brain can change its state pretty fast in general. Aldous Huxley let his wife inject him with 200mcg LSD intramuscular (2x100mcg) right before his death. Perhaps this prolongs the release and the effect even more, respectively makes it smooth?

How about putting liquid acid in the eyes?
Alot of deadheads swear it hits instantly.
I put actual tabs in my eyes decades back, shit I completely forgot about that!

About 6 or 7 times. DEFINITELY way stronger. Weird too. The effect varied a lot depending on which eye, side of brain route etc (left eye to right side of brain- more logical and right eye to left side, more emotional, if I got the order right.)

But yeah LSD by eye really fucks you up. It can really change you and shift your reality permanently.

You will get some light effects right off the bat, but it will still take a similar length of time to reach full strength. Sublingual BA is over 90%, IV is pointless with LSD.
I would agree, except I was just reminded now, how I crazily put blotter tabs in my eyes decades back.

Totally different experience. Not like an extra 10% stronger for example, more like 40%, but different all round and very messed up.

So I'm just thinking, there are some caveats to our views, beliefs, laws of understanding LSD use, route differences in effects, potency and pharmacology.

Plugging is said to be good and effective as well. Have never plugged LSD, MDMA about 5 or 6 times decades ago and I can vouch for it being so much stronger, transcendental and luxurious.

I IM some of my acid , im on antipsychotics and SSRI's so I needed 15 tabs to get somewhere nice , took 10 sublingual and IM'ed 5

^^ That, textured ceilings, and clouds have kept me busy for hundreds and hundreds of hours!

^^ That, textured ceilings, and clouds have kept me busy for hundreds and hundreds of hours!
Yo my friend. Nice to see you still here in posite spirit and really hope all is well.

So anyway, I had this sublime experience in 2000 at University.

One tab acid 10.45 pm. Nice comeu beautiful headspace. Some Welsh psilocybin mushrooms some hours later.

I had some outstanding skunk weed. Laying on my back after smoking a big skunk bucket bong, the dark ceiling reall did appear as a forest!

There were glorious Welsh Woods outside. I went through them, for a good dead of night walk.

Crazy combo of acid and mushrooms.

Got home. I also had these incredible Ecstasy pills called "Limes", unscored, firmmifentical size and shape to the original Domed 200mg MDA Snowballs.

These Limes were really special.

I took just two back home that night. Al round was a magica, synergystic experience.

Too cool, @AutoTripper - I always enjoy reading your posts!
never done mdma or mda, and really want to. I especially want to try the combo.

The closest I’ve come is cactus + LSD, what a warm summer breeze at night kind of feeling that was. There’s nothing better than moonlight and the warm blanket breezes of phens + lsd.

Although stated here that IV LSD doesn't come on immediately, I have friends who have given it a go and report effect near immediately although it still takes a bit longer to peak. That said I have seen some insane things injected and my thoughts immediately say who in their right mind would want this kind of effect to come on instantly? MDMA being another good example, some things are best left to come creeping up on you as opposed to being thrown in the deep end of the pool and advised to float.

pretty nice , best part was looking at myself in the mirror :)

You reminded me of the time I got stuck staring at myself and repeating some shit about how pretty I am as a cosmic prince.

I stay away from mirrors when tripping now.