• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Injecting heroin mixed with Unisom sleepgel capsules

Boku_

Bluelighter
I have a friend that does this. The capsules are blue and oval shaped, she puts the needle in the capsule and heats it up with lighter while sucking all the liquid out.

It gets her wasted good and proper

Should i warn my friend against doing this? She has had a habit for 20 years so if shooting Unisom was dangerous and could kill you she would be dead now already

Well by Gods Grace she isn’t dead, YES! Absolutely warn her of these things, that’s just would be terrible to hear on here that she’s dead.

lots of bluelighters have shared their story of losing limbs from injecting pills. also, injected pill fillers get caught and build up in your lungs.

would be extremely difficult to convince her to stop. you can still inform her though.

whenever i do opiates i take the complimentary drug first so it’s in my system and active when the opiate hits. this allows the opiate to hit hard even though i don’t have them mixed together in a syringe. that increases the risk of od versus taking the opiate first to make sure the dose is not too strong, but it’s not a terrible compromise. i don’t iv at all. the positive effects of iv opiates versus other routes is greatly exaggerated.

Last edited:
lots of bluelighters have shared their story of losing limbs from injecting pills. also, injected pill fillers get caught and build up in your lungs.

would be extremely difficult to convince her to stop. you can still inform her though.

whenever i do opiates i take the complimentary drug first so it’s in my system and active when the opiate hits. this allows the opiate to hit hard even though i don’t have them mixed together in a syringe. that increases the risk of od versus taking the opiate first to make sure the dose is not too strong, but it’s not a terrible compromise. i don’t iv at all. the positive effects of iv opiates versus other routes is greatly exaggerated.
This is exactly why Temazepam is so tightly controlled