• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting heroin for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injecting heroin is for dummies, actually. (Am I even allowed to say that here, or does it sound too judgemental towards already societally stigmatized junkies?) That being said, I've done it myself a handful or so of times, just not in the last 15 years or so. Feels good when you hit it right with some good shit as you are slowly pressing in the the plunger into your vein, though, doesn't it? (Haha, triggering content; coudn't resist.)

In the spirit of harm reduction though, never inject heroin alone and make sure that at least non-piece of shit person is around who has agreed to call 911 if you fall out immediately after doing your heroin shot of unknown purity/dosage. Also, DO NOT combine heroin with Xanax. I don't know why, but junkies love to do this for some reason, and they often drop dead like flies afterwards because it. Don't combine it with other downers such as alcohol, either, but mainly NO Xanax. Heroin plus cocaine in the same shot isn't too bright, either. Though it may be pleasurable when done "right," heroin is not a consciousness expanding drug. Even methamphetamine and cocaine can, under the right circumstances, claim to do that. Just my $0.02.

Last edited:
Just use it occasionally and dont "quit ur job and live for it for a year" that makes it like u need it way too much. Plus theres horrible withdrawls. People that do h without a job are the kind of people that makes all users look like desperate thieves.

Status
Not open for further replies.