• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Injecting Diazepam oral solution

murx12

Greenlighter
Hey i have got some ml of Diazepam oral solution. Ingredients are Propylene glycol, Macrogol 400 and cleaned water. I wonder i it would we dangerous to inject them in the muscle after sterilizing them of course.

Hey i have got some ml of Diazepam oral solution. Ingredients are Propylene glycol, Macrogol 400 and cleaned water. I wonder i it would we dangerous to inject them in the muscle after sterilizing them of course.
Only inject vials that are made for parentheral use, never ever inject oral solutions unless you wanna fuck up your body, ive got Diazepam injected Intramuscularly and trust me it's not worth the risk what you wanna do. Apart from some relaxation and anxiety relieve it wasn't that euphoric at all, if that is what ur looking for. Stay safe man and please don't shoot that stuff. NZN

hey thanks for the answer. i am a guy who never injected drugs and didnt really planned to do ever. but the diazepam oral solution seems to predestined for this because its ingredients are also part of a lot iv solutions. and since peaple are crazy enough to inject pills this seems rather tempting a d reasonable..

Hey murx! Welcome to the forums dude. You really do not want to do this. As someone who has actually received IV Benzodiazepines a few times, I can say that the relative difference between the routes of administration is small. It's not an intense experience or anything. I feel the nature of Benzodiazepines actually blunts the intensity. So, there's really no benefit and there is a lot of risk involved.

Ok thanks i guess i wont be doing it. But just for interet what ingedient could cause problems with IM injections? And what kinda problem would that be? Are people shooting pills usually experiencing necrosis at some point? I always thought that quite a few people who inject heroin also inject pills. Oh and i thought that injecting Diazepam is more effective per given dose because it omits the first pass effect.

Ok thanks i guess i wont be doing it. But just for interet what ingedient could cause problems with IM injections? And what kinda problem would that be? Are people shooting pills usually experiencing necrosis at some point? I always thought that quite a few people who inject heroin also inject pills. Oh and i thought that injecting Diazepam is more effective per given dose because it omits the first pass effect.

The first-pass-effect does not affect all compounds equally. Diazepam is extremely non-polar, and doesn't really contain any easily metabolized groups, so bioavailability really isn't an issue here.

Also, diazepam oral solutions typically come in concentrations so low that you'd need to inject an insane volume of liquid to reach a recreational dose, so I'd say that's another reason not to attempt to mainline it: A 5mg/5ml ( = 1mg per 1 ml) solution of diazepam is less potent per fluid ounce(!) than a single xanax bar.

(and I would generally recommend that people try to keep their recreational use of any kind of benzodiazepine to a minimum)

my solution has 10mg per 1ml so the volume isnt an issue. Oh and this isnt recreational use im trying to get of phenibut (8g per day).but im not really inclined to inject it. its just interesting to know since there are a lot of crazy people injecting pills and this would be very tempting for such a person. the solution seems almost perfect for injecting.

ok i really just want to know if theres a chance of necrosis but i gues no one here has any experience with that?

ok i really just want to know if theres a chance of necrosis but i gues no one here has any experience with that?

Injecting *anything* is an inherently risky proposition. Your body has exactly one hole intended for liquids to go in (well, two holes if you're a lady or pre-op-transdude); injecting something into your muscle inherently entails damage to your tissue which may provide an opening for germs to enter your body. Bacteria are ubiquitous in our surroundings, and their spores are extremely hard to destroy.

What's more, propylene glycol can act as an allergen, which could also result in adverse reactions.