• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Injecting blood into muscle

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
So yesterday I was trying to IV ketamine.
Registered blood, did about half the shot and it came out and I couldn't manage to get it back in so changed to a new needle and shot the rest of the bloody solution IM.
I was sure I read before it was OK to do this but today it does feel a little sore around the area. Maybe because I was drunk and stabbed myself a bit hard/Hap-handedly lol

Your own blood into your muscle isn't a problem, is it?

So yesterday I was trying to IV ketamine.
Registered blood, did about half the shot and it came out and I couldn't manage to get it back in so changed to a new needle and shot the rest of the bloody solution IM.
I was sure I read before it was OK to do this but today it does feel a little sore around the area. Maybe because I was drunk and stabbed myself a bit hard/Hap-handedly lol

Your own blood into your muscle isn't a problem, is it?
You'll be fine

I doubt it will cause any problems but thats just what my logic tells me. Soreness from doing IM shots is common either way so thats normal.

I have heard mixing ketamine and alcohol is a terrible idea? I haven never mixed the two. Was it as bad as some people say?

Unless your tolerance is high or you like getting really really fucked up I don't advise it and if you do do it, be somewhere safe ideally at home, sat the fuck down, with someone sober or semi sober around.

Last edited: