• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Injecting Belbuca 300 mcg film..??

Ariesxxlynn

Greenlighter
Hopefully someone could answer this question.

Can you inject Belbuca? If so, would I begin just like I would a sub strip? I've injected Suboxone both pill form and strip and Subutex but never Belbuca.

Hey there. I'll be straight with you. I don't have a ton of evidence to support this claim, but I feel that the strip form of Buprenorphine, whether Suboxone or whatever else, has a major propensity for creating injection complications. I know at least a dozen people who were regular injecter of various drugs who began shooting their strips and were riddled with abscesses and open sores within a few weeks.

Again, I don't know what it is about the strips, but I feel I've seen way too much to deny a correlation between injection of the strips and complications. Like a lot of things, you'll probably get away with it for a little while, but the nature of drug addiction is that we tend to focus only on the present and the immediate future, right? We don't consider what things will do to us over months, years or decades. We are worried about today and maybe tomorrow. You need to dig deep and heed what I'm telling you. I really advise against injecting Buprenorphine strips. I do not want anyone to get hurt unnecessarily.

You can take advantage of a pretty favorable bioavailability by dissolving the strips in a solution and administering them rectally. I 100% advise at least trying this before resorting to injection.

Hey there. I'll be straight with you. I don't have a ton of evidence to support this claim, but I feel that the strip form of Buprenorphine, whether Suboxone or whatever else, has a major propensity for creating injection complications. I know at least a dozen people who were regular injecter of various drugs who began shooting their strips and were riddled with abscesses and open sores within a few weeks.

Again, I don't know what it is about the strips, but I feel I've seen way too much to deny a correlation between injection of the strips and complications. Like a lot of things, you'll probably get away with it for a little while, but the nature of drug addiction is that we tend to focus only on the present and the immediate future, right? We don't consider what things will do to us over months, years or decades. We are worried about today and maybe tomorrow. You need to dig deep and heed what I'm telling you. I really advise against injecting Buprenorphine strips. I do not want anyone to get hurt unnecessarily.

You can take advantage of a pretty favorable bioavailability by dissolving the strips in a solution and administering them rectally. I 100% advise at least trying this before resorting to injection.
Thank you for your information. 😊

Thank you for your information. 😊

Definitely. So much of what we go through as addicts is sadly, preventable. Injection complications are one of these preventable phenomenon. I was about to tell a story about someon I know, but suffice to say it's pretty much the most grotesque and severe of consequences that a man, specifically, can endure as a result of injecting the wrong substances into the WRONG PLACES.

See if you guys can connect the dots on this one.

How would you inject -by melting them down? You mention absess and and sores were they shooting IM? I have pinned steroids and those are the types of phenonenon you see pinning IM / sub cutenous. I have no knowledge of IV and never heard those terms used when people discuss IV roa so just wondering. I won't shoot IV but I would be interested in pinning opiods IM if that was an option but I have never heard of anyone doing it; it is not for a high but rather for managing chronic pain.

How would you inject -by melting them down? You mention absess and and sores were they shooting IM? I have pinned steroids and those are the types of phenonenon you see pinning IM / sub cutenous. I have no knowledge of IV and never heard those terms used when people discuss IV roa so just wondering. I won't shoot IV but I would be interested in pinning opiods IM if that was an option but I have never heard of anyone doing it; it is not for a high but rather for managing chronic pain.
When I've done suboxone and subutex I just add water to dissolve it and you get the rest...

No, definitely do not inject these strips Intramuscularly. This will only make the risk of complications significantly worse. When you inject into the muscle, the lack of blood flow relative to intravenous injection means anything insulting to your body is going to remain, stationary in the area of that muscle, whereas intravenous injection, for better or worse, will quickly distribute the drug into systemic circulation.

I'm talking specifically about people I've known who have used the strips Intravenously. I don't have any experience or knowledge regarding using them by the IM route specifically, but I can say with confidence that all of the problems with injecting these strips will be amplified by using them IM.