• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Injecting Adderall???

AdOgG0911 said:
Crushing Adderall XR defeats the time release and effectively turns it into a regular Adderall pill. The time release is in the bead coating and if you crush it the time release no longer works. This is why the script bottle has a big DO NOT CRUSH label on it.

That's what I thought, but that's not what the other guy said, I dunno.

Micron filters are round little disks that screw on to your syringe (luer-lock) or some just push on. You would need a 3.5cc/5cc rig, or a syringe with DETACHABLE needle.

This is what a micron filter looks like:

micron filter

Again, this looks like a luer-lock one (the kind you screw on to the syringe). You have to have a syringe with a detachable needle, as the filter attaches directly where the needle goes, then on the other side of the filter you put the needle on it and dispense the filtered solution into the back of a fresh syringe, or in a spoon (preferable a sterile vacuutainer/vial). They are EXTREMELY easy to use.....

Do not bang adderall XR.. I know for a fact that it contains a triethyl citrate which is soluble in water and can/will solidify in the veins untill the blood carries it away or a clot forms and it is surgically removed
(Im aware of the age of this thread..)