• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Injecting 2cb

Good question. Maybe best to leave it out in the air with a fan blowing on it for several days to make sure, and then smell it and if it smells anything like alcohol, do not ingest it yet. And besides that you won't know what the concentration is because some of the liquid will have evaporated, making it a stronger concentration than it started out as (because it would be the same amount of 2C-B in less liquid). So it would be good to find out how much total 2C-B is in the vial so that way you can figure out how many mLs equals a certain amount of 2C-B.

This sounds pretty sketchy to be perfectly honest. I have never heard of a vendor selling 2C-B this way.

To my knowledge it is the only way it is sold on the net, can always PM me if you have additional info.

No, it is most certainly not the only way it's sold on the net, I have never once encountered any research chemical sold this way and I have gone through... a lot of them. I would be wary of this source to be perfectly honest.

Wait... Are you saying there is 1cc in total? If so then it sounds like it is just a reference sample, injecting 1ul (.1 cc or ml) is not going to do anything. Forgive me if im wrong about this, your post isn't very clear at all. And yeah you don't want to be injecting or ingesting methanol.

If you don't know the amount of 2cb in mg then all you have to do is spray the liquid on a glass surface and it will seperate from the liquid,(minimal potency lost).
I would not recommend injecting 2cx"s
But have done around 6mg 2ce IV with small mental effects and a sharp pain.in heart with out a emporia or rush. Just squirt the liquid in drink or separate it

please dont do this. 2C-B burns so bad when its snorted i cant imagine how it would feel when injected. you dont know the source of this stuff, or what else might be in it. it has bad idea written all over it.

and people are selling vials of dissolved 2C-B now??

It is probably a reference sample like mentioned, that would make total sense actually. It is indeed virtually the only form publicly available, because it is meant for labs as an analytical comparison sample and in most cases you pay a really insane amount for a very small quantity that is superpure.
It is quality that matters for reference samples not quantity, since for a lot of ways to measure only a very small amount is necessary or it can be reused since nothing happens to it.

The only positive thing I see here is that 1 cc of methanol is not really dangerous, though the key thing to remember is that you should just never ingest any AT ALL as a general rule to avoid screw-ups.

Just forget it, don't buy it since it is really not meant to be tripped on. They are not just saying that, the methanol, the probable high price and probably uselessly small quantity make it so.

I will give you one hint though: there are very related compounds that also start with 2C-... that are still available outside the illegal circuit, namely on the grey area RC markets.
We do not allow "what should I take?" threads and people randomly suggesting drugs out of the blue so it is up to you to figure out the rest.

If you are still clueless, use the links below in my signature: the Beginner's FAQ and the Psychedelic Index.

Everyone can stop talking about injecting now. ;)