Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Injecting 2cb

kxthree3

Greenlighter
Comes in vial 1mg/ml aka I believe 1cc

First, what would the uL dose be for injecting? Guessing 100ul?

What would the dose be for 2cb in liquid form In water shot glass? 200ul?

I really, REALLY wouldnt do that. It works so well orally, why risk injection?

IOW if I wanted to drink orally, what is the dose if the 1cc is 99.03% purity

It doesn't sound like you are making sure everything is sterile at all, that's mistake #1.

Other than that, Asante is right and 2C-B works great orally. Some people do like snorting 2C-X compounds like this for the briefer and more serious edgy intense effects, injecting is supposed to be like that without hurting the nose so much I guess.

Anyway much worse even than being unnecessary, injecting 2C-X compounds can feel really wrong and kind of dangerous. I have I.M.-ed 2C-C once and would never do it again, it wasn't worth the effects and gave me side-effects like shallow troubled breathing and other weird body load related effects.

What were you planning on anyway, intramuscular or intravenous? (I strongly recommend not doing either)

Also: check and use the info in this phenethylamine injection thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/157050-The-Big-amp-Dandy-Phenethylamine-Injection-Thread
(2C-B is a member of the phenethylamines)

IOW if I wanted to drink orally, what is the dose if the 1cc is 99.03% purity

For the dosage (oral or injected) you need the concentration which is measured in mg/ml, not in % purity or something like that. Check with your source.

Did it come in a vial exactly like this, including the rubber cap and everything? If not, it's not really meant for injecting anyway - did anyone tell you that or did you assume since it is liquid?
You seem to lack a lot of information.

injection-vial-220.jpg

Why not try starting with a plugged dose of maybe 8-12mgs and see how you react to that. Plugging can hit hard and weird, I'd imagine shooting it would be almost uncomfortable.

Well I just wanted to know of all three options : IV muscular, IV vein, Oral.

But I'm definitely leaning towards orally but first off I don't know how much to dose based on liquid form and plus I've read as little as eq=100mg has caused severe side effects. Should I start with a drop and just go up from there?

Snorting and plugging may not be liked by all, but of the two plugging is more ideal if done right.. IMO. Unless highly concentrated it shouln't burn that much, and snorting it really hurts. Anyway liquid is not for snorting of course, so that doesn't matter.

However you plan on taking it, get the concentration - without it there is no telling what dose is contained in a cc.

But I'm definitely leaning towards orally but first off I don't know how much to dose based on liquid form and plus I've read as little as eq=100mg has caused severe side effects. Should I start with a drop and just go up from there?

Like I said: don't inject, take it orally.
100 mg is an overdose so yeah that likely produces nasty side effects. Overdoses of otherwise quite benign drugs can do that to a person.

Starting from a drop and going from there is the right idea if you have no way of learning the concentration of the liquid solution. But, a drop is not a real measure of volume. You can use a syringe and measure 0.1 cc and work your way up that way. It allows you to really gauge the volume, even if the concentration is unknown. That would be called titration.

Why not try starting with a plugged dose of maybe 8-12mgs and see how you react to that. Plugging can hit hard and weird, I'd imagine shooting it would be almost uncomfortable.

I wouldn't know how to plug a liquid? Unless I put it in a capsule?

I'm asking them for concentration.

Its listed as not for human consumption so I doubt they'd say the dosage.

Also I havnt even ordered it yet because I want to check the logistics of it before I do

I wouldn't know how to plug a liquid? Unless I put it in a capsule?

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ndy-Guide-to-Rectal-Administration-(Plugging)

What Laika says is basically it, but you would do well to read a little about the ins and outs so that doses are not wasted giving you varied and unpredictable results. Also there is a position to assume to help things along, you can't randomly do it standing up just like taking a shit standing up is no good.

Even if it is not meant for human consumption, it is necessary to know the concentration for just about any purpose... even analytical use (especially, actually).

Also while there is no source discussion allowed here (regarding where you are getting it), be aware that 2C-B is not legal in most places and as such finding it offered somewhere (esp. publically I mean) can be suspicious and suggest it is a scam. Be careful.

Our products will not work for use on plants. This is a Methanol based standard. I did mention not intended for human or animal consumption. However, they should not be used for living creatures… whether plant, animal or human. Below is a picture to give you an idea of our products. These are intended as one time use standards for testing.

Implying it is so for one time use?
They sent a pic but I dunno how to attach pic of vial

It sounds like it is in a solution of methanol to be used as a standard for testing against other compounds suspected to be 2c-b.
You could evaporate the methanol but it will take awhile

Just swallow the liquid. You said its 1mg/ml, so take as many ml's as you would mg's. ie. 20ml=20mg

If there's methanol do not under any circumstances ingest it before evaporating it.
To evap it as quickly as you can put it in a large Pyrex baking fish and let it evap. The more surface area you can get the better.

In your original post you said the conentration is 1mg/mL, right? If that's right then you need to drink the amount of mLs of the dose you want. If you want to try, say, 25mg orally, then drink 25 mL. Of course your subsequent posts seem to contradict yourself several times, so make sure you know the concentration first. If the dose really is 1mg/mL, then 1 drop would be virtually nothing, not even close to active. The effective oral dose of 2C-B ranges from 10mg to 30mg or higher, depending on body chemistry. Ingested it is substantially lower, I'm not sure since I've never done it.

EDIT: and if it really is in methanol then by NO MEANS should you ingest ANY of it before ALL of the methanol is evaporated, methanol can kill or blind you, it is extremely toxic.

I don't know of any places that actually sell 2C-B or research chemicals for non-human consumption, though they all say that to cover their asses. It seems incredinly irresponsible to put this in methanol, are they trying to kill or permanently damage people?

Just set it out in the open air? How long? Will I notice a change in color or anything? How will I know if its done