Injectable L-carnitine?

NeighborMike

Bluelighter
Has anyone heard of this before?
Ive done some looking around and couldnt find much good information

A person I know who runs a peptide store recently made it available. I asked him about it and he offered a good discount for me to try some and write a review but ive never heard of this and likei said i cant really find any good information

Just get the vet grade injectable. Don't have to worry about shady peptides companies or the raws they get. Apparently it's the shit but requires daily injects of decent volume (2cc/day depending on solution concentration).

I never found it that useful tbh. Used it for a few years but haven't done in recent years. I've used various kinds and ended up making my own to save money. Stings a bit sometimes.

Just get the vet grade injectable. Don't have to worry about shady peptides companies or the raws they get. Apparently it's the shit but requires daily injects of decent volume (2cc/day depending on solution concentration).

Well the dude has 10cc 1c/400mg bottles and tried to tell me I could get by with 400mg EOD...that doesnt sound right cause i figured u would need to use it ED

Yeah, so his suggestion is sub optimal. Should still raise levels though. What do you expect to get from use?

Ha. It's always interesting to try out a new toy ;)

yeah i think im gonna give it a shot, i dont know much about it so i had to ask first

I've always preferred I.M injections for a myriad of vitamins. I had a thread a while back about I.V route with some vitamins, but take my advice...DON"T TRY IT!!

It wasn't exactly pleasant.

I've always preferred I.M injections for a myriad of vitamins. I had a thread a while back about I.V route with some vitamins, but take my advice...DON"T TRY IT!!

It wasn't exactly pleasant.

I think you need saline to properly IV vitamins

Also with l-carn insulin should be used to ensure its taken up properly in the body. Some people report marginal increases from ingesting carbs for endogenous insulin but everyone that uses it and gets decent effects that I've read used exogenous insulin, even as low as like 2iu is supposed to be enough.

I think you need saline to properly IV vitamins

It's more to do with the pH of what's being injected. Anything outside the range can cause some irritation. Also idk if l-carn is a solution or suspension. I'd imagine any suspension IV would be painful due to particulate matter and could possibly clog small capillaries

It's more to do with the pH of what's being injected. Anything outside the range can cause some irritation. Also idk if l-carn is a solution or suspension. I'd imagine any suspension IV would be painful due to particulate matter and could possibly clog small capillaries

Youre right i didnt say it correctly
Saline normally helps delude it, its not needed