• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

info on pseudoepdrine and triproline hcl

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Hey there

I want to stay awake for a 24hr binge basically but don't want to go with street drugs like kat or meth that are the only other stimulants available. Seeing as this will be a one day thing only can i get away with using Decofed that has the following ingredients
30mg pseudoepdrine
1.25mg Triproline Hcl

So what i really want to is will i be okay going over the daily max 10mg Triprolidine hcl in a 24 hr span and only being once off for my goals?

The pseudoepdrine im aiming at using is 240mg or more as needed to do what i need to.

My intention is just to stay awake and alert so i can work for that time frame after that i wont be using it again.

So am I good or are there any other advise. I need to purchase this today or in the next 5hrs before they close so any info or help will be appreciated

Howzit boet,

Both the pseudoephedrine & triprolidine have drowsiness as side effects. Maybe not the desired side-effect if you're trying to stay awake :)

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-3158/triprolidine-pseudoephedrine-oral/details

LD50 of triprolidine oral : 163 mg/kg (Mouse); 840 mg/kg (Rat) - no info found on humans
LD50 of pseudoephedrine oral : 726 mg/kg (Mouse); 2206 mg/kg (Rat) - no info found on humans

so the dosages you are talking about probably won't do you too much harm. Said without knowing what else you plan on having with it though (dagga/a dop), but some of the other side effects don't look too pleasant.

Stay safe, stay lekker.

I always use to use pseudoepdrine to stay awake and never made me drowsy just the triproline hcl i have no idea of. So i hope the pseodoepdrine will combat any drowsy side effects from the triproline hcl.

thanks

edit: lekker to hear the word boet lol