• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Info needed ASAP

Kymkymlit

Greenlighter
INFO : so last night I was in a situation in which I was pulled over and had the "now or never" thrown in my lap. I was driving with my score for the day (above title) and was pulled over. All the pills were in the plastic that comes off the bottom of a cig pack when u first pull the plastic off the outside. It was twisted shut and I'd say about golf ball sized. I obviously didn't get it down easily (the cop walked back up to my car as it was halfway down my throat and he knew what was up and got me out the car. So about 3 agonizing mins and I could barely speak I finally told him it was a blunt and that's all . So he wrote me a ticket and I was on my way. Well I got home and gagged myself at least 20 mins and threw up everything in my stomache it seemed besides the freaking bag I was trying to get out! After about 45 mins of quick thinking a.d researching i ended up grabbing some activated charcoal pills and took 4. It is now the next morning and I feel fine but I want some reassurance. Thanks in advance!

I took 900mg of Adderall once, and that was bad, but up to 300 is just a mild overdose. 150 is recreational to me.

We can't give you any reassurance. It all depends on what the pills were and what your tolerance is as to whether you will be ok or not. If you start to get intense effects go to the ER, don't come here because there's nothing we can do.

Well 23 adderall 30mg instant release adds up to be 690 mg and it is in the plastic mind u. Chugged a bottle of magnesium citrate and pushed for 30 mins and no bag or anything just some shit. It hasn't been a full 24 hours tho so hopefully it's just taking its time to pass