• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Inflamed/bleeding gums

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Last 2 weeks my gums are inflamed (when i press my lip it "hurts" /the gums) also when washing teeth i spit more and more blood and gums hurt when i touch/brush them. 1 week ago i went to a dentist and she sayd my teeth are great and just to brush them 3times a day with some paste she gave me.. Sadly nothing helps and situation is only more bloody each day :(
Question is: is it posible snorting bupe did this to me? I snort around 4mg evry seconed day for around 1 or 2 months.
I got 8mg bupe pills they are some other brand name but taste is like subutex not suboxone (that fruity shit)

No, bupe has nothing to do with it.

You just need to brush and FLOSS more. My gums were pretty bad once and they had to do a procedure to clean them out.

Last 2 weeks my gums are inflamed (when i press my lip it "hurts" /the gums) also when washing teeth i spit more and more blood and gums hurt when i touch/brush them. 1 week ago i went to a dentist and she sayd my teeth are great and just to brush them 3times a day with some paste she gave me.. Sadly nothing helps and situation is only more bloody each day :(
Question is: is it posible snorting bupe did this to me? I snort around 4mg evry seconed day for around 1 or 2 months.
I got 8mg bupe pills they are some other brand name but taste is like subutex not suboxone (that fruity shit)
You can treat the symptoms of gum disease with rigorous and repeated daily swoshing with antiseptic mouth wash but it won't stop the cause.
The only known way (at least as far as I know) to completely eliminate gum disease is immediately stop consuming any and all carbohydrates especially anything that has straight sugsr or high fructose corn syrup added to it like soda or sweets.
Your daily requirement for carbohydrate intake is absolutely zero....your body DOES NOT REQUIRE IT WHATSOEVER.
Depriving your diet of absolutely any and all carbs will reverse gum disease becsuse the mouth has no fuel source for what causes gum disease.