Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

inexperienced with h. wondering what's safe after 100mg of diaz & cwe

onlyone3232

Ex-Bluelighter
Ive had 100mg of valium today & 360mg cwe'd from a pack of panadeine xtra strength cuz i couldnt get to a pharmacy that had chemists own which dissolve easier & give ya 400mg. anyways...

im getting some gear later on. should be $100 worth. i dont know exactly how much that will get me but im planning on having it in 2 shots. a 50 than another 50. im assuming a 50 SHOULD buy 100mg.

I just wanna be safe. ive IV'd H only twice but it was of bad quality & only felt similar to codeine :(
anyways this should be different stuff. im wondering if IV'ing even a 50 bag is to much for me.

I can handle 120mg of oxy easy which of shot before (stupid idea cuz of the binders btw)
but if i have 160mg which ive only chewed up it's to much & I end up throwing up.

I had a look at the BL opiate converter & 160mg = only half a point of h. so assuming it's half pure it should be the same as 160mg of oxy from just one bag. seems like ALOT.

how pure is the h going around usually?
im assuming it would be less than half pure which means from a bag I'll get equivalent to less than 160mg of oxy.

IYO a bag of usual grade shit would equal how much oxy?

should i just put a bag in a shot & only try half & than have the other half later.
or do u think i can handle a full bag?
remember i can do 160mg of oxy but it makes me throw up. i dont wanna do that
but 120mg is perfect & i can easily do that after as many valiums as i want

Last edited:
Noone is going to be able to tell you how pure your stuff is. Even if you knew average purities, to be safe you need to use as if your stuff is very pure, because it may be.

I would honestly advise you not to use smack at all today or tomorrow given you're on 100mg of valium. I don't know your benzo tolerance, but 100mg is a fair amount, and potentially very dangerous combined with opiates. Benzos can greatly reduce the amount of opiod it takes to overdose, and given you've only used smack once before I think this warning is even more pertinent.

Even if you hadn't used valium beforehand I'd advise you to probably try only a quarter or less of your stuff straight out to gauge potency - you can take more but you can't take less. Given the benzo you've taken I don't think there's any safe amount of smack you could use and I would strongly advise aginst it.

Last edited:
I have a huge tolerance to benzos beleive me. i dont even feel anything from it. i got a better high from the codeine.
look, i might try half a bag to begin with. like if its half pure that would be equal to only 80mg of oxy.
ive had oxy plenty of times after taking valium even mixed with alcohol.

i had like 15 valiums. had like 8 beers, had 160mg of oxy. & than i was throwing up. so benzos barely touch me.
thanks for the advise but i have my heart set on doing some tonight.

im assuming usual h is less than half pure. would be great if someone with experience with h & oxy could tell me about how much oxy a bag is equal too. i know it varies but theres an average amount of purety surely.

if anyone could atleast say there best shit they ever had was equal to 160mg of oxy but the least quality shit they ever had was only equal to 40mg of oxy.

sorry, im gunna do it anyway. so for the sake of HR it would be great to get some kind of idea. but thanks for the input footsgrazy. I was gunna start off with a whole bag but i might try half a bag to straight with.

any idea how i can do that. is the best way about doing that just filling the needle with a full bag but only injecting half & than leave it 10 mins to try the other half.

how much time after i shoot half a bag before it should be safe to inject whats left in the needle do u think?
15 mins maybe?

^ I would leave the smack 'til tomorrow... with the codeine already in your system the rush isn't going to be as good as it could be and plus we want people to play it safe.

I dont have any experience with heroin but 100mg of diazepam is alot, and has a long half life. Potentially very dangerous to be mixing with another CNS depressant (not to mention you dosed codeine same day) I would wait a couple days bro :)

Last edited:
honestly, DO NOT use any heroin today or tomorrow.

Even though you might not be getting high off 100mg valium, it will still be having an effect on your body. Mixing benzos and heroin is a very good way to overdose and die. The valium will still have a strong effect on your heart and breathing rate, and when mixed with heroin may make it dangerously low. It could also sedate you too much.

That sounds like an OD recipe if I ever cooked one bro... I hope you have the tolerance you said. If you got the gear just sit on it man as you will have something to the next day yea.....

I'm gonna agree with the others, even with a benzo tolerance, shooting an indeterminate quantity of heroin on top of 100mg of valium is asking for trouble.

Wait till the day after tomorrow, then shoot a small test shot of the smack to get an estimate on how potent it is.

Don't be another victim man. A lot of the people giving advice here have lots of experience with downers and polydrug use. Take the safe option, you'll love it the next day when you've still got a few points of gear to shoot. Benzos and opiates combined are responsible for so, so many overdoses...even in the well-versed.